Move on

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

Woohyun’s Pov

“NO!! SUNGGYU!!!!”

I sit up straightly and look around me; my bedroom. I pant heavily as I wipe the sweats on my face. It was only a dream. Sunggyu won’t  leave me, right ?

I make my way to take a bath and prepare myself to meet Sunggyu today. After I’m done fixing my clothes, I go to hospital to visit Sunggyu just like before.

None of my friends called me; it means there’s nothing bad happened, right? As I think about it, I catch a glimpse of Sungjong in the parking lot. Jong is here, he must be taking care of Sunggyu last night.

I slightly run to Sunggyu’s room, I miss him too much I guess.

I open the door of his room without glancing at the way people look at me.

“Yeobo yah! I’m here again. I miss you so much!!”

But a disappointment and surprise shock me, leaving me stood frozen in front of the room, holding the door frame. Sunggyu is not there. Yes… He is NOT there.

I run out of the room and go to the front office.

“Excuse me, can you tell me the room of Kim Sunggyu? Is he moved? What’s his room number?”

“Wait.. I’ll check it for you.”

The nurse checks on the list while I tap my fingers impatiently, waiting for the answer.

“Sorry, the patient named Kim Sunggyu is not in this hospital anymore.”

“Thanks.”

I mumble and I go out from the hospital. I walk anywhere without any exact direction; thinking of possibilities of Sunggyu’s location. At the end, I stop in the park near my school. I sit on a bench where I used to sit on with Sunggyu, telling stupid jokes in which he will laugh at no matter how unfunny it was.

I dial a number and soon someone answers from the other line.

“Yoboseyo?”

“I.. I’m in school’s park.”

I get pretty surprised in how I manage to find my voice.

“Woohyun, don’t do anything, you hear me? I will be there as soon as possible.”

I nod my head and hang up. He won’t know whether I nod or not anyway. I stare at the empty air, imagining Sunggyu’s laugh and priceless expressions. I smile at myself as I recall his sweet kisses and warm hugs.

“Woohyun ah?”

I turn around and see Hoya standing at my back. As I see him, tears roll down from my eyes. He almost instantly wraps a hand over my shoulder and soothe me.

“He.. he left Hoya.. He left me broken..”

I let all my sadness pours out in my tears.

Hoya’s Pov

I soothe him and let him ruins my shirt with his tears.

Sunggyu hyung doesn’t leave you. But I can’t tell you, mianhae. He wants you to move on without him, be strong Woohyun-ah. He will come back some day. Just wait for him.

-Flashback-

“Sunggyu will be better if he’s taken care in USA. The medical treatment will be better.”

“When?”

“I suggest, as soon as possible.”

I heard all of the conversation between Dr. Hwang and Mr. Kim. The next thing that I know is the preparation of the sudden moving of Kim family to USA. Sungjong, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and I are the only friends that know about this. Dongwoo just went home an hour ago, he doesn’t know about it.

The Kim family departs from Seoul using their private plane at midnight. Mrs. Kim talks with us for a while before she goes.

“Please.. Don’t tell anyone that we bring Sunggyu to USA to give him better treatment. I promise, as soon as he is fine, we’ll be back. In case of Woohyun, I know he means more that friend for Sunggyu, don’t let him know about it. He might be broken.”

Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and I can only nod helplessly as the Kim family departs to USA.

-End of flashback-

Woohyun-ah, be strong. I will be here for you.

He cries all day long and I drive him home at past 8.

No one’s Pov

Nam Woohyun isn’t the same anymore after that day. He goes to school, eats his meals, rests, smiles, laughs, chats but none of these things reach his eyes. He answers only direct questions with short answers.

You can’t bear seeing him in such condition; simply because L.Joe has once told you that you’ve been through that kind of condition and it was painful to be seen. You decided to get close to him, playing tricks with him, telling jokes. Within 2 weeks, Woohyun and you are inseparable.

Slowly, Woohyun’s eyes are filled with life again. You successfully cure his cracking heart and seal it. You get close with Myungsoo as the two of you help each other to bring Woohyun back to life.

As you accept that Myungsoo is a close friend of yours; that time is also the time in which two hearts are broken.

Woohyun walks to the table where Infinite boys and Teen Top are sitting at with you. Your hand intertwined with him.

Woohyun smiles sheepishly and rub the back of his neck. He looks at you and you smile at him assuring. He grins and faces his fellow friends.

“Guys, Joo Young and I are officially dating today.”

 

 


 

Ka-boom~! 

Woohyun and you are dating??!

How come????

Aren't you guys..................................

 

Annyeong readers~!! ^^

I am back!! 

I feel like killing yself seriously, I miss updating regualrly, but school just doesn't allow me to~ T^T

Mianhaeyo readers ~ 

But I will do my best to update it as soon as I have spare time ~ ^^ 

Fighting~!! Heheeh~

Okay.. Back to the story..

Oops.. It turns out that I don't have the nerve to kill Gyu though I have the power to ~ LoL

Anyway, I won't kill him of course..... He's too.... precious ~ <3

Okay enough with my blabbering ~ 

Comment, comment guys ~~ xD

Your comments make me cry you know? I just love it when there are a lot of comments, because that way I know your feedback ~ *wink*

Subscribe too, ne? ^^

Oh!!

Just remember one thing ~ 

My friend and I collaborate in making a story, check it on? *puppy face*

"Our Little Life Secret"

Starring Hoya, L.Joe, Park Joo Young (OC), Park Soon Young (OC)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/303146/our-little-life-secret-angst-hoya-ljoe-schoollife-teenfinite-romanceandcomedy

Do subscribe and comment too ~ 

Heheheh~
Okay.. I start my blubbers again, don't I ? ><

Mian~ I'm just too hyper ~ 

Okay then.. I'll leave first ~ 

Hwaiting for your lovely comments~!! ^^

 

 

 

Seriously, Nam Woohyun!!!!! You mess up with my heart!!! ><

Heheheh~ 

Bye-yeom ~ ^^