Chapter 9: An Angled Kiss

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

Fresh breeze greeted me when I entered the school’s gate. I passed by some students who were laughing, talking, gossiping and even hitting each other playfully. I smiled at the sight. At least they have time for fun.

 

Even though this school had a lot of regulations and some were violating it, I don’t have the reason to hate this just because of him. No, I won’t let him take my happiness during my high school time here in YG High.

 

It’s about time to change for good. I mean, change to recognize what school I have. To appreciate it, to be acquainted with some smartass students and to be part of it since it will be a part of my past, present and future.

 

“Yah!” a familiar voice called me from my back. I smiled and didn’t look back.

 

“Hey! Faith! You gotta explain every detail you’ve got you know!” Min shouted and catches up with my pace until she was literally beside me.

 

“I know Min, I’m sorry.”

 

“Why didn’t you look back when I called you?” Min pouted.

 

“Just for fun?”

 

“Ha-ha thanks! Extra double mega pout!” She crossed her arms and stopped at her track. I looked at her.

 

“Oh C’mon Min, forgive me already? Let’s go inside. You sure do wanna know every detail right?” I convinced.

 

“Yes I do but mind telling me why you didn’t call me when you went home that night?”

 

“Well, that will be one of my details to reveal.” I smiled and she smiled back. I handed out my hand and she nodded while she linked our arms together.

 

We walked inside the building and the bell rang as a sign of our first subject to begin with.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

“Swo wuat you’re shayeng ish he seeeeemss so clueless att fiiiirst b-but hhe did that anyway?” Min asked while munching her favorite sandwich.

 

“Just ask me when you’re done eating, will yah?”

 

“B-but--”

 

“No buts! Finish first Min-ah. Just like our first meeting, I don’t want you to puke or spit any food into my face.” I said while handing her some handkerchief. She took it and wiped .

 

“Here take this.” I offered her drink and she drank it with a gulped.

 

“Done?” I asked hopefully.

 

“YES! AND CONTINUE YOUR STORY PLEASE!” Min shouted and I literally pulled her down back to her seat.

 

“Alright! Just…no need to shout.”

 

“Sorry, can’t help it.” She giggled. “Come on! What happen next?” She beamed and leaned at the table. She rested her chin in her open palms and looks so very attentive.

 

“You’re more interested in my story than the first subject we had huh?” I teased.

 

“Well obviously YES! Coz Mr. Tablo was so boring and I have to yawn every minute so go on! Continue your story!”

 

I shook my head and smiled. I told her everything from the stage to that secluded place until where his—Obviously GD— members showed up including Teddy hyung.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I slightly pulled back and smiled at Teddy hyung. I unhurriedly face BigBang and I leered at the sight. GD’s cold face turned to a shock one as well as the other members except Taeyang and TOP’s.

 

! Did I just do that in front of TOP? Dumb me, I didn’t think wisely. I forgot he’s still there. What will be his impression to me? Did I just mess up?

 

What’s the big deal? It’s not a REAL kiss anyway. It’s just an Angled Kiss. Yes, my first kiss is not yet gone. I just used Teddy hyung’s whole head to cover my face up so it

would appear that we’ve kissed. Smartass me haha!

 

As I observed each of their faces, I become aware of Taeyang’s face. He looks upset and sad? Why would he be? He doesn’t even know me but then my eyes shifted to TOP.

 

He’s forever emotionless, he doesn’t seem to be affected at all. Why? Yeah right Chaerin, why would you question about him? He doesn’t even have any of that thing about you.

 

I glared at GD and held my hand out.

 

“My shades please.”

 

 He hesitantly looked at my hand and to his while fidgeting it first before giving it to me but I never failed to notice on how his hand touched mine. I shuddered at the sudden contact and glared at him even more.

 

“If you won’t mind we’ll leave now.” Teddy hyung said after he composed his posture back to normal.

 

“Yes yes you may.” Seungri said as he bowed to us together with Daesung.

 

I glanced at GD again and something hit me by that moment. For the first time he looked so gloomy and pale. Why? Hey wait a minute, why would I be concern at him? Excuse me Chaerin but you might lose your mind.

 

I just shook my head and wore my shades again as we exited the whole building. Once we’re out, I sighed, a heavy one, unfortunately Teddy hyung noticed it.

 

“Hey, got a problem?”

 

“Thanks really hyung, you don’t know how much you’ve helped me out there. I thought you won’t comply but you did.”

 

“I sensed it already, you need me back there but as your longtime childhood bestfriend, you can tell me anything.” He convinced.

 

“Yeah, sure hyung but I just want to go home, I’m kinda inedible right now.”

 

“Sure you do, C’mon let me send you home.”

 

I just nodded and allowed myself to be dragged at the car and took a nap before I reached my house.

 

“Chaerin-ah, we’re here. Come on.” Teddy hyung nudged me and I instantly open my eyes and pulled myself out of the car.

 

I walked lethargically to my house but before I could reach the door, Teddy hyung spoke.

 

“You sure you’re ok now?”

 

“Yeah, Thanks again Teddy hyung. You’re the best.” I smiled slowly and showed him my thumbs up.

 

“Tsk, Yes I know that and you will be my forever favorite dongsaeng Chaerin-ah.” He went to me and pinched my nose.

 

“Yah! Just drive back there.” I hissed and touched my nose.

 

“But sometimes I wonder when you will share about things that I don’t know yet, just like the old times.” Teddy said and sighed.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, I will.” I assured him and he just nodded in response.

 

“Neh, I trust you.” He said and I just hummed.

 

“It’s getting late Teddy hyung, you must head back early. Thank you thank you thank you so so so much again hyung!” I beamed and he just chuckled.

 

“It’s cold too, here take this.” He handed me his jacket.

 

“No no, you might need that. I’m fine here hyung. I’m going inside already. Come on stop being a nuisance.” I retorted back while rejecting his jacket.

 

“Judging from your outfit tonight, you really need this, please?”

 

“No, you will travel back and YOU need that hyung.”

 

“You owe me an explanation remember? So I’ll consider your apology if you’ll take this.”

 

“Alright, I give up. I’ll take it and just leave already.” I said while grabbing the jacket from his hand.

 

“Good girl, now I can rest.”

 

“Hey stop joking like that!”

 

He laughed and after a while he just stared at me.

 

“What? Go on, move your man!”

 

“Wear it first.”

 

“Seriously hyung?”

 

“Wear it.”

 

I rolled my eyes and wore the jacket while I removed my shades.

 

“Happy?”

 

“Always. Regards to Auntie, Harin and Uncle for me.” With that, he waved and I just waved back while smiling at him until he’s nowhere in sight. I sighed and went inside the house at last.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

“So that was………………… I don’t even know how to describe it Faith!” Min beamed.

 

“Yeah right. Now come on before the next period will start.” I reminded her and we went back to our classroom.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

“Class Dismissed.” Mr. Tablo announced and I just stretched up. That was a long boring discussion we had. At least we’re done now. I immediately packed my things up and nudged Min because she’s seriously sleeping the whole day.

 

“Yah Min! Continue that at home. Or want me leave you behind?” I said while kicking her chair slightly.

 

“I’m up I’m up!” She forced and rubbed her eyes slowly.

 

“Pack your things up. I’ll wait you outside.” I said and headed out the room.

 

She just groaned in response. Obviously lazy about packing things up. Aish this girl really.

 

I’m checking my watch while waiting for Min and leaned against the wall. I’m about to put my earphones on when suddenly I heard some of the students gossiping.

 

“Have you heard it already?”

 

“What?”

 

“About Bigbang?”

 

“What happen to our Babies?”

 

“They didn’t attend classes today.”

 

“Really? That’s not new but they never failed to be absent at the Music club, right?”

 

“I know right but they’re not even there.”

 

“Oh? Seriously? What happen?”

 

“I don’t even know but I just heard from some of the classes, which were close to their room, that they will actually make a great comeback once they, mostly GD, would probably step in this week.”

 

“I wonder what that could be.”

 

“Oh! Remember the scene in the cafeteria?”

 

“Still fresh. For his revenge? Don’t you think?”

 

Before the girl could answer her subordinate, I interrupted their precious conversation.

 

“Mind sharing me the details?” I cocked my left eyebrow and crossed my arms in front of them.

 

“Uh..sorry….we’re leaving now.” They bowed and hurriedly scooted away from me in fear. Yeah right but thanks to them I got something ahead already. Childish brat, planning for revenge? Why can’t he just grow up?

 

I shook my head and sighed. This won’t stop just like that huh. I’m about to turn myself but Min suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

“Whoa! Done? Good let’s go then.” I said obviously hiding my shock.

 

“Who are they? New friends?”

 

“Nope, just some random gossipers.”

 

“Oh? What have you got?”

 

“Bigbang absent.”

 

“Really? Why?”

 

I just shrugged it off not wanting to continue this useless conversation. Well, if you noticed, I don’t want Min to hyperventilate again when I’ll tell her about the revenge thing so it’s better to end the topic immediately.

 

We’ve reached the gate and bid each other goodbye. I walked off and went to the familiar route when heading back home. I just smiled as the street to my house is still peaceful as it is.

 

As I paced along the street, I could sense that someone’s following me. I don’t want to give an alert call to that stranger so I pretended that I didn’t notice anything. He/she shouldn’t know where I live by now, no that will never happen.

 

I hummed and hopped like a 5 years old kid that isn’t aware of something behind. While doing that, I pulled my Ipod out and off the music, act as if I still have the music onto my earphones. I continued to hum and whistle for the stranger’s satisfactory.

 

I made my way far from my real path and met a different alley in that street of ours. Yes, I called them ‘ours’ since I lived in there so I basically considered it as mine too. Nothing, just for info.

 

As I reached the alley, there’s an underpass nearby and that’s the time I run like a gold medalist racer in her entire life. Whoever he or she it was, I don’t want to be killed yet! I still have goals in life Damnit!

 

I run and run until I spotted a safe wall and hid in there. I held my breath but failed to do so because of excessive panting with matching nerve-wrecking feeling. Great!

 

I held my fists together, ready to punch whoever the stranger was and positioned myself for defense in case he or she might have a weapon.

 

I waited for I-don’t-know-seconds until the shadow of the beholder slowly came into view. Every step he/she takes, his/her shadow grew undersize and I’m so ready to initiate my skills in this thing.

 

I remained at my spot while the stranger revealed his body but failed to notice me at his left side. I let his back view came into my oh-so-wonderful site first.

 

Without any warning, I launched my fist at the stranger’s face. Unfortunately, he got my fist that almost hit his face. He then grabbed a hold of my forearm that led me to his face closely.

 

Yes, he’s a he or not? Huh?

 

“YOU! Why are you following me?”

“YOU! Why did you run?”

 

We both shouted at each other’s face at the same time and stared intensively through each other’s eyes.

 

 What the heck?

 

 


 

 

*Whistles* I know I know, another cliffhanger? I guessed not. I think this coz it’s so predictable? Right? Haha! Well, anticipate for more guys. Who’s the stranger? It’s just a stranger but still I wanna make a big fuss about it :)) I’m such a big dealer person:P 

So Yeah I'm here at downtown again just to update my precious fic for y precious subbies^^, yie~!!!! I hope you guys are not yet...bored? kekeke:P WELCOME NEW SUBBIES AND NEW READERS:D THANK YOU~! :p

I won't be having any replies yet guys coz you know...I don't have much time:( Sorry! Really:( Maybe next chapter:D
 

Happy Summer!