Chapter 3: YG High's Pride

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes. Can’t believe I’m stuck with this girl though she’s funny just like my dongsaeng Ha rin. Speaking of her, I really missed her already. Even though it’s just my 1st day here but still.

 

“So what he just mean was that rules?” I asked curiously. She abruptly stopped at munching her food and looked at something or someone at my back.

 

That’s when I noticed people in the cafeteria literally screaming their lungs out.

 

“What the--” As a reflex, I literally turned just in time to see the crowd to be more crowded- if that was even possible- at something or someone behind. I instantly covered my ears.

 

“Min! The hell is going on?!” I screamed. Yep, we can’t even hear a thing!

 

She’s saying something but I can’t handle the noise. One thing I should be proud of was being inherited by an awesome talent where I can mouth/lips read people. Yeah I’m proud of that already! Told yah, I’m such a contented person.

 

“Big what? Say it again Min! Big? Ba?? Big? Aish What’s with the Big? Huh? YAH! Stop screaming too! I can’t read it properly? Big—Bang?” I asked with all my might and she just keep on flailing her hands as well as screaming too.

 

And then when I said those two syllables, she nodded vigorously at me looking very happy. So? Who are this Bigbang?? What a weird name. It’s like in other terms “Vast Explosion” or something.

 

I cocked my right eyebrow and followed her where she instantly runs to the crowd. She gripped my hand and we both struggled to get a better view on something or someone that I don’t really know what.

 

Out of curiosity, I tiptoed and pulled Min with me since you know, her height ahem, kinda ahem, lacking? -Nevermind- along the crowd and she shouted something.

 

“Let’s go to the front row to have the fullest view come on!”

 

“YAH!! No need to shout!! We’re so close already dope!”

 

“Whatever naïve!” she shouted back.

 

“Who are you calling naïve?”

 

“Quit it and let’s just go now before I miss who is he gonna pick.”

 

“What? Who’s he? And what’s with the crowd and this Big- Big—Bangger?”

 

“It’s the Famous and Outrageous BIGBANG~!! YG High’s PRIDE!”

 

“Ok? I admit that I’m a little bit lost?”

 

“I’ll explain later promise just COME ON!”

 

And then we technically dashed through the crowd until we reached the front row. There came in my view, 5 teenage boys walking handsomely along the crowd. No wonder they’re all in awe. If you could just put some slow motion effects then put it immediately.

 

As if they own the whole world, they’re being praised, cheered, drooled on and whatever nasty things you could imagine. I’m not saying I’m one of those, I could simply just read their minds? From the way they were hallooing against the boys.

 

“Are they the BigBang you were talking about?” I whispered, carefully not to gain attention.

 

“Yes, and last summer vacation, the Leader over there GDRAGON ditched another girl. So he’s choosing again this time here in this crowd.”

 

“What? What a jerk! Here? In the cafeteria? How romantic.” I said sarcastically.

 

Min chuckled and replied “Actually it’s just a coincidence. They will just barge to whatever room as long as many students were there so it turns out that it’s lunch time so most of the people are here.”

 

“Oh really? Wait, why are we even watching this ?”

 

“So we can be updated! And I really wonder who would he choose this time.”

 

“And the hell I care? I don’t give a damn about this childlike manner Min.” I crossed my arms.

 

“Yeah you don’t but believe me, you will.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because it had the answers to your question awhile ago about the rules.”

 

I stunned. Still in shock. What’s this BigBang had to do with the rules? Am I really left out here?

 

“Huh? What’s that suppose to mean?” Before Min could answer my another question, one of the members spoke and I assumed that he’s the leader.

 

“Yoh! Y’all know that today will be the luckiest day of the girl whom I’m gonna choose! So prepare yourself and I will make you happy. You won’t regret this offer of being my 37th girlfriend. Gdragon at your service.” He beamed and then bow in a gentleman-like manner.

 

I widened my eyes. I can’t believe it. 37th? What the ? Is he for sure sane? Coz probably not. He’s just like picking randomly and treat woman as a freaking T-shirt?

 

I glared at him, he’s bossy and boastful and a retarded brat. This school is surely insane.

 

“Aww, that fast?” Min whispered.

 

“What do you mean that fast??? It’s beyond radiation. Is it normal?? Treating women like a t-shirt? Once he’s bored he’ll just buy another?” I hissed.

 

“You don’t know him yet well yeah kinda? Partially? But he’s been like that since 1st year. He and s belong to the star section where they are treated special and most likely, highly respected.”

 

“For what? Ransom?? Sick joke of the teenagers? Money gambling? School hostage?”

 

“Apparently not. Like I said, they’re the PRIDE of our school. They’re beyond rich and famous outside and inside the country. They’re parents though but of course they get the most benefits from it don’t they?”

 

“Rich people are boastful really. Only few remain equally fair.”

 

“I know right, but what can YG do? They represent not only our school but whole Asia. They’ve won multiple awards already. I can’t even recall all of it.”

 

“At a young age?”

 

“Mm-hmm”

 

“But still it’s beyond---”

 

“Oh Faith, where’s your mind? That’s why YG only focus in Music because this school was design to influence people- mostly youngsters nowadays – in kpop. So as successors, BIGBANG had it all.”

 

“Tsk, they’ve just tolerate them way too much.” I disagreed.

 

I looked at them, the leader seem to be busy talking about I-don’t-care stuff while I observed the other members. They’re just smiling and some are smirking as if it’s fun to pick random clothing in an oh-so-wonderful cabinet.

 

“Oh I forgot to name them all for you.” Min interrupted my thoughts again.

 

“Well, do the honor.”

 

“That’s Daesung, the one who’s always smiling. Then there goes the maknae of their group, Seungri. He really had the talent of being an MC. He’s good at talking. Taeyang over there, the ballad Ne-yo type and main dancer of the group. And of course the main rapper, TOP. He’s some serious guy along with Taeyang but they stayed in the group anyway. The Heartbreaker Leader, Gdragon he’s obviously the lea--”

 

“Heartbreaker? Coz he’s just ditching the es when he feels like it?” I asked abruptly.

 

“Uhmm yeah you could say that. He’s not the ‘Heartbreaker’ of the campus for nothing.”

 

I simply shook my head and sighed. What benefits would he get from doing such thing? And my mind went to Min and mine’s conversation a while ago.

 

“Hey Min, lean over.”

 

“Huh?Why?”

 

“I wanna ask something.”

 

“Well ask it already!”

 

“Shh!! You said TOP’s the main rapper right?”

 

“No doubt! He’s so pro at it! And the master of beatboxing too!”

 

“Lower your voice Min.” I shushed her.

 

“But you asked!”

 

“Whatever, he’s not that bad.”

 

Min widened here eyes at me and that’s when I realized that second time in this day that I’ve said my thoughts loud enough for Min to hear.

 

“Are you…somewhat…interested…in..him..now?” Min teased.

 

“N-no! W-why would I? I just found him attractive among the rest. Is that a problem?” damn, I hate stuttering. She continued to her eyebrows and chuckled amusingly.

 

“It’s Ok! No need to deny it! Just not my Baby!”

 

“Ahem! And who is he? I pity whoever he is.”

 

“Hush! He doesn’t know anything.” She hanged her head low and sighed in disappointment.

 

“Lemme guess, hmmm The Maknae?”

 

“That obvious?”

 

I nodded in approval. “Let’s just dream on girl. At least we’re not drooling like the others, aren’t we?” But Min didn’t response….again. Seriously, what’s so difficult in answering my questions?? Just a simple nod will do.

 

“Hey, Yah Min! You disrespectful brat.” I keep on nudging her but she won’t move an inch.

 

“Answer me when I’m asking yo--”

 

“You!”

 

Huh? I look up and gulped. I didn’t saw that coming. Why is Gdragon staring at our direction? Is he just pointing over here? Everyone became silent. I could only hear hard breathings around the room. When did he finish his speech? Did I talk too much for being caught  off guard now? Wait don’t tell me….

 

 

 

“I want you.”

 

 

 

 


 

Confetti Everywhere~!!! I managed to type some cliffhanger:)))) mwahahaha~!!!! & YES I'm so dreadful ayt now~_~ Coz I'm sleepy~!!

Annyeong Yeorobeun~!!!^_^ I'll update next time^^, Lemme Sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz :))))

I LOVE MY READERS~!! And that includes you!
you ^^, YIE~!!

Silent readers are......well Still a READER though kekekeke:P I Love every comments here3 I'm so energized already just for those comments that's why I managed to type straight !!! Whoa the feeling was fun, knowing you have your readers:D Yie~!!!

I'll be off already, I'm so so sorry~!! THANKYOU GUYS^^,

 

 

 

mysweetsmile13 - Yeap^^, I found them cute to be friends:) 

luvone - Thankyou^^, Yeah it's rare. I also wish them to hang out together outside the industry just like the old times of their lives^^,