Chapter 1: My Story

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

Wassup?! Yeah, people would rather find it basically according to the title right? Well technically, it's the other way around. This is MY STORY. Definitely mine to share but not greedy enough to remain the other POV's hidden. Still good though. Alright, let me start with something conversant.

 

YG High, our school, one of the most popular among the rest. Sure we had a lot of High Schools here in Seoul City but being one of the renowned ones mean you’re part of something to be proud of, right? Anyway, YG high is a prudent, prejudiced and a brisk yet known for being one-of-a-kind school. It consists of people who were respectable, as the rumor said, except that I don’t consider that at all. I mean, seriously? If you’re there I may say you’ll really could differentiate whom to be respected and not.

 

YG High expect its students to be one of the smartass- totally not talking about academics here – especially in the field of Music and other clubs. Well yeah that’s all we need right? But also appreciates who are in the star sections. Like I care hah! Just sharing.

 

Let’s skip some boring parts and jump to your curiosities, shall we?

 

As usual, every high schools had this so called ‘Princes’, the one most of the students look up to, the one they crave or wish to be one of them, the one girls would drool over with, Oh hell yeah, most of the students were mesmerized by their charms as to what I’ve heard.

 

I was getting a little tired of feeling sorry for everybody else. They’ve always been screaming their lungs along with the diaphragm that contributes enough air on it out everyday. Let’s resume, so “The Princes” we’re talking about are no other than the “BIGBANG” as they called themselves. Guessed it pretty right? Yep, got it. BIGBANG, a group of young teenagers in their 2nd year consist of 5 members.

 

Allow me to introduce them to you.

 

Let’s begin, wait let me remind you of something. Their picture in this profiles didn’t mean anything with their recent looks right now. Just saying in case, you know haha! Oh C’mon let’s proceed:

 

TOP's PROFILE

 

    

 

 

DAESUNG's PROFILE

 

 

 

TAEYANG's PROFILE

 

 

 

SEUNGRI "The Special Maknae" 's PROFILE

 

 

 

GDRAGON's PROFILE

 

 

 

And there goes the leader, Kwon Jiyong, the insolent, unpredictable, playboy, boastful, noisome, brusque, insignificant, charismatic – Wait what? Screw that – and offensive brat. Yeah, that’s how I describe him, Problem? You wanna know why? Sure you do, rumors here can even beat the ray of the light as it travels in subsistent.

 

Kwon Jiyong aka GDRAGON aka insolent, unpredi- stop this already – is the infamous “Heartbreaker” of our campus. Well-known for dating a girl he would catch a glimpse on and ditch her afterwards. I can’t blame them, these girls are willing to be the victims after all.

 

Their excuses were like “It’s okay at least I’m one of his girlfriends.”

“He loves me back then.”

“He had done everything a gentleman does from the start so I won’t have a grudge on him.”

“He breaks my heart but I’m still glad we’ve been together for a while.”

“I was his girlfriend.”

“He loves me more than her.”

 

And the rants went on. Headaches! Aish, even the hard surface of my earphones can’t bear those voices. Are they insane? He just broke their hearts yet that’s still in their ingenuous minds? Who are you kidding? So I often ask myself why I have to be transferred in here. Why in this hellish-school full of bizarre situations?

 

Look at me. So rude, already blabbering about the school stuff without even introducing myself first. It’s not a problem though, y’all knew me from where you were sitting right now in the first place, don’t you? you *wink*

 

But allow me again to tolerate you and begin my real story.

 

Lee Chaerin, my birth name obviously, 16 years of age, 1st daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lee and currently 2nd year in YG High. Yes, age doesn’t matter when it comes to studying. Born in Seoul City but my family and I traveled to France and Japan where I spent most of my childhood years there, specifically in Japan.

 

 I love fashion ever since and they even told me that I would just randomly pick something that suits my taste and will eventually end up fashionably pretty in their eyes.

 

After years of being a lovely daughter, we travelled back here in Seoul along with my beautiful sister Lee Ha rin. She’s still in her elementary right now.

 

 I love her and she loves me too, we love to tease each other and kept no secrets about each other’s life.

 

I honestly hate to be transferred in an unexpected day. I’m being force to leave everything behind. It’s a must to leave my best of friends and start a new life again in Seoul. I hate that feeling when you’re determine to finish high school because you knew you’re with your girls but then it ruined everything.

 

 I HAVE to leave my past behind me as I wish that those memories will continue to push me further to my dreams.

 

Yeah, we think like that, me and friends really thought of being graduated together but turns out unexpectedly even though we’ll be just in our 2nd year. Well I guess, expect the unexpected. Though hopefully, great results should be the outcome.

 

Not until I know them…him…that’s where the real era of upside down situations came in sight. A High School to remember in YG High.

 

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Faith, Lee Faith new student came from Japan but originally a Korean resident. Thank you and I’m looking forward in any events I might encounter staying in here.” I said it without even feeling the nerve-wrecking thing.

 

Yeah you could call me a pro already since I’ve done many things like this already. I have this sideline every night where I, almost often, come to stage and held a mic so it’s just a piece of cake for me in front of the oh-so-not-familiar faces.

 

“Faith Lee? As in Chaerin?” the teacher asked.

“Yes sir but I prefer to be called as Faith.” I said and nodded at him.

“Aww I see, English version you prefer huh. Welcome to my Class and I’m your homeroom teacher Lee Seon Woong like you I also prefer to be called as Tablo.” He smiled and reaches out his hand.

I smiled back and shook his hand. He turned 90° to face the class as he spoke to them.

“Please take care of Faith Lee as your new classmate this year and treat her well so she will be familiar with stuffs and must know some rules.”

“Yes sir.” They said in unison. After that he turned back to me and said

 “You may take your seat Ms. Lee at the corner there beside that window.” He pointed out at the empty chair.

 

 I felt my lips formed a grin since I’ve always wanted to be at the corner with some window beside it so I can peek outside when I’m bored and I really enjoy sunlight across my table so I practically walk fast through my table.

 

Mr. Tablo saw my excitement and shook his head in awe. It’s 8:10am already and he started teaching our first subject. I wonder what my future holds in this school.

 

My name is Faith Lee. I’ve always been called as Chaerin only to those who were close and precious to me.

 

Little did I know, special students were place at the star section where they’re highly respected and followed might have this big impact in me.

 

 

 


 

 

@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND CREDITS TO THE OWNERS OF THE PICTURES ABOVE ©

 

Annyeong Everybody~!!!^_^ I LOVE MY SUBBIES~!!! YIE~!!
20 Subscribers already for the foreword??? Seriously??? It’s my first time though haha!
THANKYOU *BOWS*
you  ^_^

So it’s my 2nd Fic but it’s actually my first time writing a SKYDRAGON  Fic^^,

I Love SKYDRAGON & I Ship them:) I would like to let you guys know that I really, swear, seriously didn’t read any skydragon fiction cause I know that I’ll be doing some so I prefer not reading any. And their birth years in those profiles again had nothing to do with their age in this Fic.

Sorry for the delayed update~_~ I seriously at updating>_< but I appreciate your patience buddies^^, Writers block on the way and it irritates me>_< SO YEAH~!!

 

THANK YOU AGAIN:D

HAVE A NICE DAY~!!^_^