Chapter 10: The Revelation of…Him?

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

~GD~

 

“I’m not buying ANY of her lies.” I muttered while sitting in a ‘Lawliet style’ (Death Note addicted here:P who wants to join me?).

 

“Sure you don’t.” Seungri said sarcastically and joined in along with the other members.

 

We’re in my vast living room. We just came an hour ago after that incident in the club. Yup, they’ll stay here. It’s already 11 pm anyway.

 

“Really? Why don’t you just leave her alone? Since you know, she’s taken already.” Daesung suggested. Thanks man, that didn’t help at all.

 

“Taken or not, I’m not believing any of it.” I said, still spacing out.

 

“Got a plan?” TOP asked with arms crossed, looking at my direction interestingly.

 

“Hyung wouldn’t be hyung for nothing.” Seungri beamed.

 

I glanced at Taeyang’s direction and noticed that he’s not into us anymore. I think this would be the moment where I want to know what the hell was wrong with him.

 

“Youngbae-ah, what the is your problem?”

 

All the members stared to me and Taeyang’s. Based on the expressions they’re showing, it’s a sign of shock.

 

“Huh? My problem? I don’t have any. Well, if you consider the problem of watching your very bestfriend going overboard towards something that concerns his changing behavior then YES I got one.” Taeyang replied while shrugging his shoulders.

 

“WHAT?! You think I’m going overboard? You still don’t know what I’m planning for that feisty! This war should really begin soon, I’ll show you the real OVERBOARD you’re talking about.” I taunted. I’m hurt yes I admit that! The hell? Your very bestfriend is against your will. I thought he would support me in anything, I was wrong.

 

“Guys! Stop it, just don’t fight.” Daesung interrupted in the middle of us. Taeyang, once again, shrugged his shoulders. Hands on both sides of his pocket.

 

“Try to interrupt again, I will be no longer your bestfriend.” I hissed while standing up and went to the nearest window in the room. Staring at the night city of Seoul.

 

“Next week, My revenge will start. It’s official and I won’t hold back. If she thought that two could play this game then she’s wrong. No mercy should be shown. Let’s see how far she will handle this obnoxious game.”

 

“Aye aye sir!” Seungri saluted while grinning. I can see it through the reflection of the glass in the window itself. I just smirked and face them.

 

Daesung just smiled unhappily, TOP smirked as well while Taeyang just stared at me disappointedly. That’s it, look forward to my comeback Lee Faith coz your patient will be tested in no time.

 

 

 

Monday approached but I suggested that we should make a big fuss of not attending any of the classes. Grandly, Taeyang just followed along with the other members. They didn’t feel like attending either.

 

 It’s a perfect start for my plan, so that the students will take notice of this sudden change. Great! Faith Lee must be aware of this too huh. She should be. She should be extra careful this time.

 

Wednesday, it will be the best day for YG High. I’ll assure you that. Just follow anything according to the plan and it will be a success, hopefully.

 

I’m still in my pajama, yes I’m a lazy , when I went down to the kitchen to feed my hunger. I recklessly pulled anything inside the refrigerator and dragged it to our living room. I the TV and watch boringly.

 

Oh! I forgot to mention, I’m here in our apartment. Sunday afternoon, me and my members made our way here. It’s more comfortable without the maids, you know. And our parents wouldn’t mind anything at all. They’re busy anyway.

 

I kept on changing the channels while munching the food I brought earlier when I noticed something or specifically, someone moved across the room.

 

I froze at my spot and the bread still hanging in my mouth while I slowly put the remote down. I’m not scared, hell no! I just wanna confirm if it was someone I knew or a rat? Maybe? Or I don’t know.

 

I instantly pulled the bread in my mouth and threw it to that stranger’s direction. Surprisingly, the stranger laughed like a lunatic rat. Whatever, it’s a person but still. And then the stranger laughed again strangely like—Hey! I know that laugh.

 

“! What are you? A stalker?” I shouted while throwing the pillows into his curled ball position.

 

“Neahahahaha! Hyung! You look like a kiddo! Scared Huh?” Seungri cooed, still clutching his stomach. The result of excessive laughing, such an idiot.

 

“I’m not! Honestly? I thought you were some freaking disgusting rat!” I spat. I glanced at the clock and it says that it’s 5:30 pm already. Wow! I’m still in pajamas, what’s with me?

 

“Hyung, you woke up late again? Tsk, seriously hyung you should be early so you could do many stuff.” Seungri shook his head and went to a standing position. I glared at him and that’s when I noticed something off?

 

“Yah! Where have you been?” I become aware of the sudden stiff his body went to. I cocked my left eyebrow and he even sweats more.

 

“Uhmm….I…uh…I….went...to…somewhere….uhmm…ARCADE! YES! I got bored so I played at the usual place where there are tons of arcades.” His voice slowly trailed off as I approached him. His whole body sinking in the corner.

 

“Really? Wow, I never knew that playing arcade would give you a lot of…bruises?”

 

He gulped and I immediately grab his arm to have a clearer view. It’s not that bad but still…

 

“What is it? Spit it out!” I scolded him. He just shook his head.

 

“Is it those guys? Who? What the hell happen?”

 

“No no! It’s nothing hyung aish! It’s just a cat…uhmm..the wild one.” Seungri excused. I glared even more at him.

 

“Ok ok…uhmm how do I start with this, so I went outside with the other members but I left them because I’m on a mission.”

 

“What? What mission? Stop fooling around.”

 

“Wait wait! Let me finish first.”

 

I sighed and released him before I went to the comfy sofa. He followed behind and sat comfortably.

 

“Go on. This should better be a good one or else!” I taunted him and he just nodded.

 

“Uh, it’s Monday and the weather outside is good and—“

 

“Straight to the point if you don’t want me to—”

 

“IfollowedLeeFaithonherwaybackhomebutshecaughtmeandthat’showIgotthisbruises.” He babbled quickly and I just frown at the sudden nervousness he got.

 

“What? You wanna be the main rapper now? I’ll inform TOP hyung if you want.” I said sarcastically. He sighed first and went to a normal mode now.

 

“I followed Lee Faith on her way back home but….she caught me and yeah, that’s how I got this bruises.” Seungri explained.

 

“Oh…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“YOU WHAT????????????????!”

 

Seungri flinched at his sit and I just let my outburst control me.

 

“Calm down! Wait wait, I just uhmm calm down first hyung, will you?” Seungri motioned me to sit again and I just slammed back to the sofa not before calming myself first.

 

“Ok I did that so I could have some important info’s like where she does live, what’s her family like, her usual hang out places or whatever useful I could get to tell you. I just wanna help you hyung but unfortunately she caught me.” Seungri sighed again and I just stared at him.

 

“That’s bad luck huh.”

 

“Yeah, sorry hyung. But I promise I will make it up to you.”

 

“Nah! No need, think she’s really tough?”

 

“Uhmm yeah? I never had been beaten by a girl!”

 

“You’re not a professional spy. You just like a rat.”

 

“Whatever! At least I’m doing something.”

 

“Yeah right, do it with your best!”

 

“Yah hyung! I don’t know who would be more careful, you or her?”

 

“Are you doubting my abilities?”

 

“Nope, just wondering.”

 

“Just shutup and fix yourself!” I rolled my eyes and turned the TV off. He just hopped out of the living room and went upstairs.

 

So, our maknae got beaten by her huh. I won’t let anything like this to happen again. Don’t be so full of yourself Feisty because you won’t win all around. Sometimes, karma’s a .

 

Maknae-ah, mind sharing your POV so we could have some review on what had happen between the two of you back there? Shall we? Let’s go ladies!

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

~Seungri~

 

“YOU! Why are you following me?”

“YOU! Why did you run?”

 

We both shouted at each other’s face at the same time and stared intensively through each other’s eyes.

 

“Seungri?” Faith Lee asked surprised.

 

“Got it right!” I smiled and she just frowned before pushing me so hard. Whoa! GD hyung was right, she’s strong.

 

“What’s with you? Following like a retard!” Faith Lee spat.

 

“What’s wrong with YOU too? You almost hit my handsome face.” I checked my face if it’s still well-shaped, good it’s the same. She looked at me strangely.

 

“Did GD just order you to follow me around? That’s why you guys didn’t attend classes today?” She asked angrily. Easy wild cat, I’m just doing my mission.

 

“Hep! Don’t jump into conclusions! GD hyung has nothing to do with this! I’m here alone.”

 

“Really? Well, say your prayers coz you won’t get away with this, empty-handed.” Lee Faith threatened. Yeah, like I’m scared huh.

 

“Oh no! I’m so scared Lee Faith, I’m such a scaredy-cat. I don’t want any fight, I just—“

 

 Before I could finish my supposedly mock, she suddenly snatched my forearm and yeah…should I continue? Aish alright, and then she flipped me just like a twig in the air to the ground.

 

That’s risky, for my ALMOST build up body. Oh Yeah! I’m working out so that I won’t be left behind. My hyungs usually compared who’s the most handsome, built up one and so on among us. I don’t want to be unnoticed.

 

“OWW! What was that for?” I asked hurt while rubbing my forearm and rolling away from her before standing up with one leg. Uhmm yeah, that hard.

 

“Ha! That’s what you deserve maniac!”  She shouted and advanced her steps towards my direction.

 

“Howuw wow! STOP right there! You calling me a maniac? What? What did I ever do to you?”

 

“Following me is against the rule!”

 

“Excuse me? Against what? You girl, are surely out of your mind. I just want to talk.”

 

“Talk to somebody else NOT to me!”

 

“Would you just stop shouting? It hurts my ears woman!”

 

“Look who’s shouting now?”

 

I cleared my throat and about to run but she, once again, caught and headlock me in no time. She’s that fast! HYUNGS! Help me! I wanna live!

 

“Wa-wa-wait!!! A-alright! C-c-could we just talk in the most n-nicest way e-ever?” I surprisingly asked while choking to my death and never failed to flail my arms in the air, as if the air would do something to help me.

 

“I want no fight! Please?”

 

Luckily, she complied and released me. I just hold my throat whilst coughing rapidly. After that, I placed both of my hands onto my knees and glanced at her. She just stands there like a predator waiting for her prey to run, again.

 

“Ok, so first of all…I just wanna ask where…are you…heading to?” Dumb question, way to go Seungri, tsk.

 

“What? Look, I don’t waste any of my time in this so if you still want your so-called handsome face to be save, then get the hell out of here.” Lee Chaerin hissed. I gulped, the atmosphere itself was killing me.

 

“That’s not a good one I think? Uhmm so how about, how’s your family? Business or where do you usually hang out? Mind joining me?” I hopefully asked. Maybe things might change? There’s nothing wrong in asking anyway, right?

 

“Don’t you get it, do you? AISH! Ruining such a beautiful day.” She muttered.

 

With that, she just turned her back at me and walked away while mumbling something indecent. Should I leave it like that? No, I should do something for hyung. C’mon, why my way of communicating didn’t work now? I need it.

 

“Uhmm Lee Faith, I’m a trustable person and I can assure you that. Why don’t you just open up to someone else like me? You won’t regret anything! I can cheer you up if, you know, have some problems to deal with? And I—“

 

“Would you stop following me around?!”

 

“But I just wanna hel—“

 

“YOU’RE NOT!”

 

“Oh, so how’s everything goi—“

 

And yet again, before I could finish my question, she did something like sliding so I could trip at her and roll down like a big macaroni. Fortunately, I was able to palm the floor before it reaches my face.

 

I looked at her side and she just smirked like a boss. I smiled at her and she frowned in return.

 

“Thank you Lee Faith! This is a good exercise. So, you’re exercising too? Like this?” I did some pushups, ignoring the pain that jolted down into my nerves. It hurts! But still, I’m smiling like constipating. My image? Don’t imagine it for awhile beautiful ladies, I bet, you won’t like it.

 

“STUPID!” She shouted frustratingly and spitted like a disappointed superior.

 

“Eww! Watch it woman! I never knew you could spit like that.” I immediately stand up and checked if that spit reaches any part of my clothes. Thank God, there’s nothing.

 

”Oh? Is that GD?” She pointed out.

 

“WHAT? Where?” I asked shocked and followed her pointing finger behind my back but saw no one. I could have just not believed her for a second yet I’m too good for her acting skills and didn’t see that coming.

 

She shoved me like a ninja she is and I just hit some bricked wall that result to some major headache after. I’m not use to something like this! I’m treated so GREAT! Yet I got this just from some Lee Faith?

 

“Damnit! My head hurts!” I cried out in pain whilst holding my poor head. This woman had no mercy at all!

 

“Don’t mess with me! Remember that!” She screeched before running away, leaving a sudden crime behind.

 

“I’m…strong…baby…” That’s the last words I barely uttered and then passed out.

 

BUT! I managed to wake myself up. Not to mention, dragging some branch of a small tree from the garden I bypassed for support. Hopefully, the owner of that branch won’t mind. Just lend me this one.

 

It’s not much of a help because it break into half before I could make it to the gate! I literally threw it away and endured the pain. I didn’t crawl! No, as if that would happen.

 

Ok I just half crawled and half leaped? Anyway, at the end I arrived to our apartment in one piece. And that’s when I saw GD hyung like a kiddo still in his pajamas!

 

Contented now? I just embarrassed myself.

 

Poor me.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

I went out of the shower just in time to see GD hyung slacking off at the couch. What is he doing? He’s really that lazy or what?
 

“Yah hyung! Shower is yours, go change yourself.”

 

“Are you ok now?” He asked concerned.

 

“Wow! Give me back my hyung! Get out of his body! Why are you possessed by a good spirit?” I teased and went directly to GD hyung’s spot and smothering him jokingly.

 

“Y-you d-don’t w-want me…to care…for…you? YAH! STOP IT!” GD struggled while pushing me until I successfully hit the tiled floor.

 

“Ow!” I winched at the sudden pain.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry maknae-ah. Are you alright?”

 

“Aish, what do you think? Tsk, Gee thanks hyung.”

 

“I didn’t mean to—“

 

“It’s ok hyung. No need to worry like a wart.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Nothing, better change now hyung. You stink.”

 

“Excuse me, I still smelled like a fresh—“

 

“Dumpling.”

 

“Are you hungry? Go feed yourself Seungri-ah.”

 

“Oh Yeah!” I jumped like a brat and headed to the kitchen, not forgetting to observe what hyung would do. He just went upstairs while smiling.

 

I’m sorry hyung, I’m useless. I will definitely help you with this. Better watch yourself Lee Faith! It’s about time to lay low. Enjoy your temporary victory coz I will steal it once you’re not looking.

 

 

 

~GD~

 

Today’s Tuesday and tomorrow is the day! I’m excited already. With the help of the maknae, this will surely be the best one. Daesung just agreed with it while TOP and Taeyang stayed out of the plan.

 

Oh well, what’s the deal? It’s not like I’m forcing them. It’s just a small yet interesting show that I’ll present. Anticipate for my comeback! Lee Faith, whether you’re a girl or a boy, I won’t hold back.

 

“You’re thinking too much GD, everything will flow according to that plan of yours, right?” TOP hyung asked with a glass of wine in one hand.

 

“Hopefully.” I answered back.

 

“Huh? What’s this? GD is not sure? I thought you’re estimating it accurately. Is this the first time that you’re kinda…doubting your actions?”

 

“I’m not doubting anything! It’s just the first time I’ll be having a girl as my opponent.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes and I don’t need any compliment from you.”

 

“Guess so. Are you, by any chance, gonna change to some freaking beast?”

 

“I’m not like those guys. Don’t compare me to them. I’ll just give Lee Faith a taste of sudden humility.”

 

“Is that enough?”

 

“No, that’s just the beginning.”

 

“You truly are a beast.”

 

“Well, think what you want. By the way, any information about those beasts?”

 

“Who’s the beast? Are you talking about yourself or those guys?” Daesung interrupted while grinning like an idiot he was.

 

“THEM you no eyes!” I glared at Daesung and he just chuckled along with TOP.

 

“They’ll be back when we’re not aware of anything. We should really be alert of it. So, mind guarding your surroundings when you’re finish jerking around Jiyong?” Taeyang said with a serious tone in his voice.

 

“Tomorrow will be my day, make sure no one messes up. I’ll just do something about those guys when I’m not in school. They should not step any foot in our school or else.” I warned them and they just looked back, full of seriousness in their faces.

 

“We won’t do anything aside from waiting, I don’t want to make the first move. Don’t get yourselves into troubles. We won’t give them any hint of changes according to our behaviors. Let them think we’re busy doing some stuffs.”

 

They just nodded and I rotated 45° from them before smirking.

 

This will going to be fun.

 

 

 


 

 

YAY! I’m back! Haha, Well that’s something:P I’m giving a LOT of hints already to what will happen in the nearest future:( Am I changing to good? :)) So I’m back in the city! It’s good to be back BUT then again reality check, I’ll be busy again for my school stuff :(

I really hope that I won’t disappoint you guys. If you noticed, my favorite number is 11 so…what chapter’s next? I’ll give my best to the next chapter! Yipee! But still, I’m deciding whether to put some troll or not. Anyway, I wanna be sane for once :))

WHY GD?WHY HER? WHY NO CL??? ~_~ :))

 

 

 

Therefore, as promised! It’s Answering Session! Haha:P Replying to your comments is the best part for me:D So Here it come!

 

frozen_star6 - Me? trollolol?? :)) Thank you~!!^^, YUP Angled:D

mysweetsmile13 - The boy? The answer's mentioned above:)) LOL, Uhuh, Angled kiss baby^^,

hhartini - The stranger's revelation was no other than HIM:))) Here's the update^^,

cl_jiD - Here's GD's POV^^,

theJoker - Uhuh, I don't want to waste her 1st kiss. Hell no:)) And YES The ending was I don't know :))

restuannisa69 - Nope, sorry^^,

RockyBlue - Sorry to disappoint you but nah it's not him^^,

NaNa198892 -  My Ms. Snap Reader:)) Who were your guesses??:D ME wanna know^^,

TOPxTY - Of course:)) Our natural instinct:)) Or reflex? Ahaha, Hope you enjoy reading it^^,