Chapter 11: The "Daebak" Comeback

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

Why do I have this feeling of not attending school today? Oh well, should I listen? Maybe it’s just some random feeling I’ve got. Anyway, after that incident with Seungri at the alley, I’ve called and told Min everything again with matching sound effects of Min, herself.

 

Awesome Min, you just created a soldier’s skirmish version of it. It’s not that heroic I would say, it’s just a typical teenager’s life. But I didn’t fail to perceive that Min was somewhat hurt about that incident.

 

Oh right, she have this thing to Seungri. Tsk, poor guy. If he didn’t just follow me around, he wouldn’t get that. It’s good to know that Min understands me more and she’s on my side whatever happens. I’m glad I have a friend like her.

 

“Knock knock? Chaerin darling, breakfast’s ready! Are you done yet?”

 

That’s the sweetest voice a mother could have. I won’t get enough of her. I’m the luckiest daughter in this world to have her as my own mother. And my father, trying his best to be one of the future inventors in history. Ironic? I don’t think so.

 

“Coming Umma!”

 

“Neh, don’t let the food wait for you.”

 

I just nodded although she can’t see it and went outside my room. There she is, standing while smiling her most precious smile. We hugged for a brief moment before letting go.

 

“I made the usual.”

 

“Umma’s the best!” I winked at her and she just chuckled like a teenage girl. It’s good to have a healthy and happy family and of course, secretly wealthy. We just don’t want any of our so called neighbors to know that we’re that wealthy because mainly, we want to live like an average people.

 

“Eat with me Umma so you could taste your cooking too.” I convinced her.

 

“Nah, I’m doing some other stuff, maybe next time? Ok honey?”

 

“Sure.”

 

I went to our dining room and ate the most delicious breakfast again, I’ve finished all of it. After that, I’m about to open the doorknob of our main entrance but Harin catches up.

 

“Unnie! You forgot your keys!” Harin waved the keys before giving it to me.

 

“Oh, Thank you Harin-ah. I won’t be able to open my locker without this.”

 

“Neh Unnie, anything you forget? C’mon recall it before going to school. You might need it.” Harin advised.

 

“Hmm, let me think………AH!”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Kiss to Umma!”

 

“Aish Unnie, you’re such a dork! Annyeong! Have a nice day!” Harin walked off and I just chortled at her back view.

 

“Have a nice day too Harin-ah!” I shouted back. She’s such a kiddo. But I felt something was about to happen, not the good one.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

I’m just yanking each of my foot to comply with me. They’re walking sluggishly, like a lifeless doll, just obeying to my commands.

 

“Ehhh! What’s with the sudden pathetic feeling? I don’t feel like my usual self either.” I sighed and hanged my head down. Like a rejected employee.

 

Walking endlessly until I almost bump into someone. I glanced up and saw an old lady looking seriously to me. Like she’s reading something that I can’t see within myself.

 

“Uh, Annyeong Ajumma!” I faked a beam and hopefully, she would buy it.

 

“Today’s neither a good nor a fair weather we have. You should better be yourself young lady.” She spoke hoarsely.

 

“Thank you for the advice Ajumma. Have a nice day and be careful on your way.” I smiled and she just passed while shaking her head.

 

“Kids these days.” She muttered. “What’s happening to our world now? Heaven please just spare them.”

 

“Huh? What’s with her?” I stared at her before shrugging it off and walked quickly.

 

I wonder why almost all the signs I’ve got this day was a complete opposite to the typical days I had. It seems that they’re against something. Like telling me to just stay at home coz this will be a bad day?

 

 I’m still lost at my own thoughts when someone dragged me from the gate to the social hall of our school. I didn’t register what happened, I just submit to this stranger and allowed myself to be taken.

 

“He said all students must be here within this minute or else.” The recognizable voice said.

 

“Or else what Min?”

 

“I still don’t know, he just announced it awhile ago. He even rang the bell to gain the students’ attention. The principal won’t mind, even the professors were outside. Not wanting to be involved in such acts. ” Min whispered while clutching to my uniform. Wait, this seems like familiar.

 

“He’s definitely back Faith. What are we going to do?”

 

“Shh! Let’s see first. Don’t worry, I got your back.”

 

“Should I be the one saying that?” Min’s voice supposedly to be the encouraging one but it came out like a mumble.

 

“Stop quavering Min, Nothing’s going to happen—“

 

“Yet. But I can feel that something big is about to happen.”

 

“I felt that too, earlier. I honestly don’t feel like showing up but I just did anyway.”

 

“Oh? That’s why you’re late? You’re never been late since I met you.”

 

“Really? I should’ve known.”

 

It’s strange, I didn’t pay attention to the time today huh. I usually like, consume most of the day looking at my watc—

 

“What? Seriously? Why did I forget it ugh! Life .” I whined like a child who just got laid.

 

“Faith-ah, what’s wrong? It’s the first time I actually saw you whining like that.” Min asked surprised.

 

“I JUST forgot my watch! Aish!”

 

“Don’t tell me you wanna go all the way back there, do you?”

 

“Forget it.”

 

“Here, you can borrow mine.”

 

“No thanks just…drop it.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah. Thank you Min.”

 

Before Min could reply back, everybody went to a silent mode. I can’t see what the problem was but I just saw 5 infamous boys arrived and climbed up to the stage located in the center of the social hall itself.

 

The leader of this felony, I mean this sudden meeting, took the mic and announced something I already anticipated for. Guess it’s about time. This is absolutely not the good one. Oh! He dyed his hair to blonde again huh.

 

“Ayo! Listen Everybody! Miss us? Anyway, today will be MY day! I’m inviting all of you to join me. First of all, no one should DISRESPECT me. Well, almost all of you know that yet there’s this someone who violated it and I bet y’all know who SHE is.” GD publicized like a president who was a retard.

 

“Second! My enemy is no other than…Lee Faith of 2nd year, Class B. I suggest that no mercy should be given to her. She’s around…Oh! There she is, Annyeong!” GD pointed at me and all dumb-nut heads started to peer at my direction.

 

 Min’s grasp in my uniform didn’t help at all. But thankfully, she became my support. Without her, maybe I’ll just find myself lying in the floor like a fly being slap by a badminton racket. Funny, adrenaline where are you when I need you?

 

“YUP! She’s Faith Lee or should I call you…CL? I don’t know where you get that stage name of yours but I’ll admit, it suits you.” GD winked first before changing his facial expression to this stern-bossy face. Did he just change into some kind of a harebrained one?

 

The students started to whisper like the gossipers they are and giving me this fuming faces. I don’t like it. I hate them either. I can even feel that Min is sinking at my back. Here we go again.

 

“Third, no one messes up with me. They won’t get away with it that easily. I want her to taste her own medicine. Let her show my ability to control over matter. ”

 

I didn’t gulp. No I swear I didn’t! Did I?

 

“Fourth, always remember numbers 1 – 3. Repeat 1-3 if you forget.”

 

The hell? Is he a Bill Gates wanna be? He . Just go to hell already.

 

“And last but not the least, whoever plans to disobey or interfere to this new rules, will be classified as an enemy too. Is that clear enough?” GD menaced. All heads nodded in unison. Pff! Idiots!

 

“Good. Class starts after this. Back to our respective rooms.”

 

After GD put the mic down, I scanned each of their faces. Daesung bowed like an obedient servant and followed GD going down the stage with Seungri’s nasty grin, TOP’s unreadable gaze and Taeyang’s disappointed look.

 

That brat! I don’t care who he is! All I know is that I’ve gone mad. I won’t let him treat me like that! Hell no! Eat his rules, I ing don’t give a damn.

 

“WHO THE ARE YOU GIVING S LIKE THAT?!!!!!” I shouted furiously. Oh God, Min’s not breathing behind. Adrenaline? You here yet?

 

The 5 members halted at their steps and GD’s face slowly turned to my way. His serious look didn’t give any help to my white knuckles. Yes, it’s white already. I think I’m beyond furious now.

 

“Are you questioning me?” GD asked. Hello? Isn’t it that obvious? Pabo.

 

“No, I just spat it to your freaking face!”

 

GD deliberately made his way towards me and all the students backed away to give more space for him. Did I just see Seungri’s grab a hold of Taeyang’s shoulder while Daesung blocked the way for Taeyang’s difficulty?

 

How about TO—

 

“Say that again.” GD’s breath hit my face once again. How come he’s this near already? Wait, what? Take a hold of yourself Chaerin! The foe’s here.

 

“Damn. you.”

 

. . .

 

“Take it back, Lee Faith.”

 

“I won’t!” I retorted and he just closed his eyes for a brief second before sighing.

 

“I think it can’t be help.” GD murmured.

 

Next thing I know? I was literally yanked from Min’s grip and landed to the floor with a loud thud. That was…unexpected?

 

“.” I hissed and about to stand up but GD grab the collar of my uniform’s blazer and pulled me closer. Face to face. Damn man, where the hell was that energy came from?

 

“Just because you’re a girl, doesn’t mean I should tolerate you as one. Know your position Lee Faith.” GD warned with a firm look visible in his eyes.

 

I spitted his face before pushing him so he could land the same position I was, earlier. And I took that as an opportunity to avenge myself. So I launched myself on top of him because he was busy wiping the spit out of his face with his sleeve while lying in the floor helplessly.

 

I managed to punch him in the face. Followed by another and then another. I’m so mad that I promised not to show mercy either. As I’m busy doing my stuff, I could hear the students shouting and panicking. I didn’t care. This brat must learn a lesson.

 

He rolled quickly and I didn’t even have the time to process what the hell happened next. He’s on top of me doing what I just did previously. So I got a punch from this brat. Not just a punch, a double punches. ! He’s really serious back there.

 

Luckily, I was able to grab his head and bumped it with mine, intentionally. GD cursed and held his head for his dear life. That’s the time I moved away from him and struggled to stand myself up. I panted while composing myself back to normal.

 

GD glanced up and composed his self as well. Waiting for round 2? Then bring it on! His punches almost got me dizzy. It’s not a joke.

 

I waited nothing before dashing towards his direction and held my fist high so it will hit his bruised face again. Unfortunately, he dodged it before gripping my forearms. I struggled violently and about to kick him but he quickly sneaked his left arm to my waist and did something that I didn’t catch on.

 

His right hand smacked the side of my neck and that’s it. Before closing my eyes, unwillingly, the last thing I saw was GD’s smirk and bruised face before darkness invaded me.

 

“Goodnight for awhile, my soon to be princess.” GD whispered softly.

 

Although I can’t see anything, I could still hear the gossips, shocks and a shout from an unknown voice as a background. Min, where are you? I wish you just run so you won’t be involve in this .

 

But the whisper from GD still lingers and slowly faded along with my consciousness.

 

 

~GD~

 

That’s the most brutal and unforgivable a heartbreaker would’ve ever done in his entire life. I never neither hit nor punch a girl even though I’m in an outrage mood. But she left me with no choice. I deserve respect.

 

My whole face was sore from the bruises I got, so does her. I planned to end this unexpected fight because I saw the principal shouted numerous times to stop the sudden combat we had.

 

So as for his request, I ended it like a heartthrob I was. I’m still holding Lee Faith with my two arms now. She’s not heavy for her height, I mean C’mon I just thought that I might not handle her but I just did and I’m proud of it.

 

She’s unconscious and collapsed into my arms because I just did the most romantic thing to her. If she considers that as a romantic one since, you know, she’s harsh from the start.

 

“Mr. Kwon! What’s the meaning of this? Office, right now. This school doesn’t allow any violent actions from the students and you’re not excluded from it either.” The Principal demanded with his pointing finger.

 

“At your service Mr. Psy. I’m just taking care some sort of…things here.” I excused while showing him my best smile although the cut from my lips stings like hell.

 

“What’s Ms. Lee doing in your arms? And what’s with your bruises from the both of your faces? Don’t fool me Mr. Kwon, someone told me you two fought each other. Office now!” Mr. Psy ordered and that’s the time I just noticed TOP’s presence beside Mr. Psy.

 

Did he just…What does he think he just did huh? Aish, better deal with him later.

 

“Mr. Psy, may I take Miss Lee to the infirmary first? She kinda needs it.” I asked politely and hope that Mr. Psy would comply.

 

“Just do whatever hindrances you’ve got but I expect both of you to be in my office this day. Deal?”

 

“Yes sir!”

 

“All of you! Go back to your rooms! Showtime is over.” Mr. Psy’s last words before shooing the students away and they reluctantly dragged their selves out of the social hall.

 

 Alright, back to business. I simply slipped my right arm to cope CL’s legs and carried her bridal style. I could just carry her carelessly but once I take a glanced at her face, it seems so peaceful.

 

She’s the prettiest yet harsh girl I’ve ever met. Her sleeping figure is a lot more different from the way she is when she’s conscious. Why can’t I have her? Oh yeah, a hard-to-get type huh.

 

Even though her face was covered up with bruises, she’s still the outstanding one. As if nothing happen awhile ago. Could I just hold her…like this?

 

Hold up! Show no mercy! This is why I hated myself. I’m too good for my kind. Aish, move now . Yeah, talk to yourself GD.

 

While shaking my head so I could gain some sanity, I paced forward and saw the members. They looked at me strangely.

 

“I’m really taking her to the infirmary not because of mercy. It’s somehow a part of my plan.” I explained and Daesung along with Seungri nodded while Taeyang’s nowhere in sight. TOP remained in his spot where Mr. Psy left and I just glared at him.

 

I passed them without waiting any of them to speak and carried CL all the way to the designated place. Little did I know, Taeyang’s watching every action I made from behind.

 

---------------------

 

 

“Sir, you can just go back to your room. Its class hours, I’ll just inform you if she’s awake.” The nurse said but I didn’t listen to her. As if I care about the class. I can just pass myself without any hard works you know.

 

“Nah, I’m fine here. I’ll just wait for her until she’s up since Mr. Psy wants us to be in his office. I want to be the one to tell her that.” I sent the nurse a killer smile and she just nodded like being possessed by something scary.

 

“Call me anytime when you need something.” She said seductively and I just shuddered at the sight. What? I don’t hit on noonas, sorry.

 

“Uh, no thanks? You know, I’m actually taken.” I lied and I just wanna laugh at her shocked expression.

 

“Really? By who?”

 

“By this sleeping beauty lying here.” I motioned my hands to CL, like a royal servant I am and the nurse just gave me a loud ‘hmpf’ before darting away. Good! Once I want someone, I just do it one at a time. I’m not that two-timer or something.

 

I’m just me or not? Hey, I don’t want to change. Am I changing already? No way in hell!

 

I took a glimpsed at CL’s face again and something told me to touch her bruises. Do you think that will heal the pain? What am I talking about?

 

I hesitated first but then again found myself reaching for her face. As soon as my fingers made contact with her cheeks, I stunned and held my breath. Will she wake up and find me touching her face? Will she beat me again?

 

I shooed the thoughts away and proceeded to what I’m doing. I traced her face with my fingers until it landed to her lips. The cut from her lips made her even more superb and—Wait! What the hell am I saying?

 

At least we’re even right? We got both bruises and a freaking cut and…Aish. Why must things be this complicated? I withdraw my hand and sat at some distant chair across her and just slumped myself frustratingly.

 

Concentrate GD! Don’t forget your revenge. The game just started and I almost submit myself to this stinky feeling I’ve got. Yeah right, what an instinct.

 

How should I wake her up? Hmm, let’s see. Daredevil mode! I need yah.

 

 No mercy ayt? Here I come.

 

 

~CL~

 

 

“I’m always at your side Chaerin-ah. I never left you. That’s why you trust me so much back then. Can’t you recall?” A husky yet handsome voice spoke. I couldn’t recognize it.

 

“I can I can! That’s why you took care of me so much! Thank you Oppa!” I beamed and the unfamiliar guy hugged me.

 

“You won’t leave me right? Whatever happens?” He asked, a tone of loneliness can be heard.

 

“Are you kidding me? I have no reason to leave such an angel oppa like you! Will you stop worrying coz it’s just a bothersome.”

 

We both chuckled and he hugged me even more before whispering the 3 words that left me frozen at the spot.

 

“Oppa, you what?”

 

“I love you Chaerin.”

 

With that, the blurred man disappeared into the thin air and I just gazed at the sight. What is going on? Where the hell am I? It’s so…white?

 

As I’m about to reach for that no face man, I felt something came up with my face and it’s freaking cold. What the? Am I drowning?

 

What is going o—

 

“WAKE UP! The Principal needs us!” the voice shouted and I actually flinched at the sudden wake up call. Great! Is the building on fire or something?

 

I opened my eyes forcedly, thanks to that call, and saw myself practically soaked. The first thing that came out of my mind was to never sleep in the bathtub if that was the case but it’s totally different.

 

“Good you’re awake now. C’mon sleeping beauty! Detention’s on the way.”

 

That devil’s voice I definitely don’t wanna hear EVER in my whole life. Huh? What is he doing in my room?

 

“What are you doin … … … FAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOT!” I screamed like a madcap woman and glared at GD’s confused face.

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! YOU…YOU…MONSTER?!”

 

“Now I’m a monster? Tell me Lee Faith, what other nicknames do you have for me?” GD mocked and smiled innocently. This @@#$%^&**&%^$@#$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I scanned the room and I know very well that we’re in the infirmary and the bed I’m sitting at was so drenched as well as myself. I instantly look for that source of this unforgivable condition.

 

Ah! There it was, lying at the floor uninterestingly. Way to hell GD!

 

I jumped out of the clinic’s bed and hurriedly snatched the empty bucket. I glared at GD and he just holds his laugh inside, any moment he will burst. This piece of .

 

GD sinks his teeth into his bottom lip but after seconds of holding it, there he was laughing at my sight like he saw something hilarious. Why can’t he just disappear?

 

“I don’t find myself being soaked inorder for me to wake up that amusing.” I said bluntly. GD laughed even more and I think he will be found dead after this.

 

All I could see was an overflow of rage to this freak! He poured me a bucket of water just to wake me up? What a lame strategy but he successfully pissed me off!

 

C’mon! He’s destructed! This will be the perfect time! I threw the bucket to his laughing figure and he automatically snapped out of it. Oh yeah! The bucket spanked his head!

 

“AH! Are you fully awake now sleeping beauty?” GD was able to tease while rubbing his painful head.

 

“Shutup! Freaking monster!”

 

“The principal wants us both in his office as in right now.”

 

“I don’t care, I’m not coming with you.” I stated. I could just meet the principal alone, this .

 

“Whether you like it or not, you don’t have the reason to refuse.”

 

“And who are you to command me that?”

 

“Well obviously, I’m the only legendary GDragon of this whole world! How many times should I remind you that?” He almost sigh the last sentences, maybe because of boredom? Or irritation?

 

“Waste your time! I’m staying here. Damn you for waking me up, you stupid fool.” I crossed my arms and sat heavily at the floor so he could do nothing.

 

“Aish! Here we go again. You, Miss Lee Faith, are going to the principal’s office together with me. Understood?”

 

“Hah! Make me.”

 

For the first time in my life here in YG High, I regretted saying those words to him. Why can’t I be myself? It’s so bothersome. GD hastily dragged me out of the infirmary by force and I could just literally hug myself so he could just leave me alone but that didn’t happen.

 

Holy crap! Luck never listened to me.

 

We were halfway to the office but I just lied down to the ground and struggled aggressively but then again, that didn’t avail any differences. Until I was basically thrown up in the air and my tummy landed at his right shoulder.

 

Don’t judge the book by its cover! I’m beginning to believe that. He’s too strong for his body damnit! Why can’t I just get away?

 

“Put me down, you moron!”

 

“Not yet your highness, you’re not enjoying your ride princess?”

 

“Enjoy your ! And don’t princess me! PUT ME DOWN NOW!”

 

“We’re almost there. You’re so hard headed you know, it doesn’t suits you.” He pointed out and all I could see was the tiled floor and his back knees. I kept on hitting his back but he wouldn’t budge.

 

After minutes of great effort to escape, I gave up. I just hanged myself like a defeated toy and stayed mute. Something came through my mind and that was the dream I had awhile ago.

 

Who’s that guy? Why is he so caring yet something’s off? I believe him that moment but I can’t help doubting either. I think this will not be a good sign either. Whenever I dream of something, it’s always a teaser to the future.

 

Who is he? Will that happen in the nearest future? But when? While I’m busy thinking of that mysterious guy, I was suddenly thrown to some wooded chair.

 

“Ouch! The ?” I hissed.

 

“Mind your words, Ms. Lee. You’re in my office.” Mr. Psy reminded me and I just jeered back.

 

So GD successfully brought me in this office and he sat next to me with another chair. He looked at Mr. Psy’s direction and saluted like an honorable warrior. Show off!

 

“So, you two! Mr. Kwon and Ms. Lee, you’ve violated one rule. And that’s not acceptable. Being the ‘Pride’ of our school Mr. Kwon, the headmaster was not amused.” The principal stated.

 

“Neh, I’m sorry. It’s just a friendly fight.” GD excused. Now he wanna play the hero type? What a change of character.

 

“That’s not the case from what I heard. Mr. Choi said that—“

 

“As expected, TOP was the one who told you?” GD interrupted Mr. Psy’s explanation, supposedly.

 

I just stared at the both of them uninterestingly. I slouched even more and dry my hair using my bare hands.

 

“Yes and Mr. Choi never lied to me. Based from your behavior, it’s no doubt!”

 

“Are you accusing me just because you believe someone more than the situation itself?”

 

“Ah ah ah! I’m doing my job Mr. Kwon! Tolerating you wouldn’t be the best idea, right Ms. Lee? WILL YOU SIT PROPERLY?!”

 

I scratched my head and sat properly like an obedient student I am. Yeah right. I glanced at him boringly before sighing loudly.

 

“So what’s the point of calling us here?” I asked irritated.

 

“Oh yes yes. Detention is unexciting so I decided something else.” Mr. Psy tapped his fingers to his desk and looked at us seriously.

 

“And that will be?” GD impatiently asked.

 

“Hmm…Wait…I’m still thinking… Ms. Lee why are you wet? Is it the new fashion nowadays?”

 

“You asked? Well ask this piece of sh— I mean this so called pride of your school stuff.” I furiously said and glared at the both of them.

 

“Anyway, what are you about to say Mr. Psy?” GD interfered and smiled at the principal. If only eyes could kill, I will simply glare at him until he’ll disappear in no time.

 

“Let me think!” Mr. Psy shouted and we have to flinch at the sudden voice. Why is this school so weird?

 

“Say Mr. Psy, I’m having a little wine party at my house tonight. I’m inviting you and all the stuff of this school. Me and my members are celebrating the little victory we’ve got from the internet.” GD came up with a wise idea? Is that a bait or what?

 

“Really? You guys won what?” Mr. Psy asked interestingly.

 

“The voting ended and we’ve won over let say hundred and fifty thousand contestants?”

 

“Wow! You guys are awesome as always! Bigbang rocks! I voted a week ago. I’m still part of the fan club! I’ll come I’ll come!” Psy exclaimed.

 

What in the world? Did he just turn into some crazy fanboy? Seungri’s playful smirk was a lot better than GD’s. I don’t think I like this idea.

 

“Of course, you’re one of the VIPs Mr. Psy. So, let us go for this time?” GD politely asked and smiled towards Psy. I shivered at the view. Bigbang really controls this school. That .

 

“Alright! You two may leave now! Go! Leave. I’ll be there yoh GD!”

 

“No problem and thank you sir.” GD stood up and bowed. I stood up as well but sighed disappointedly. I instantly headed out the room not before seeing that wink of the bastard.

 

Useless.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

“Yes, she’s going home because she’s sick.” I excused while giving Min the look so she could just remain silent.

 

“Alright, just catch up when you’re feeling better.” Mr. Tablo said directly to Min and motioned us to leave already.

 

I held Min’s hand and lead our way to the gate. She’s still shaking though, but this is the only idea I came up with.

 

“Text me if you reach your home ok?”

 

“Thank you Faith but…are you sure you still wanna attend the remaining classes?” Min asked nervously.

 

“Yeah. You could just take a break while I’m handling things here. They won’t lay a finger on you. I won’t let that happen.”

 

“I’m so worthless, I’m sorry Faith.”

 

“Aish, shutup it’s not your fault. Go on, Take care Min-ah.”

 

“How about your bruises?”

 

“I’m still standing you know. I won’t hold back and just go already.” I chuckled and she just smiled in response. I waved to her and she took a few steps forward.

 

“What are you waiting for? Stop thinking just…go. I’ll be fine I SWEAR!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes really! I’ll be back alive.”

 

“Ha-ha funny Faith, I hate the way it sounds.”

 

“Kidding! Go on, don’t forget to call or text or just do whatever that makes me believe you’ve reach your home already. Neh?”

 

“Aye Aye Mam!”

 

I laughed at her smiling face and she giggled. Once again, we bid each other goodbyes and I went back inside. If only she could transfer school, but that’s too complicated. What reasons will we tell to her parents?Aish! Too many problems.

 

The bell rang which signaled that it’s lunch time already. Maybe I need to feed myself. Hopefully, I could gain more energy and stuff. The cafeteria was not that crowded. I sighed and ordered random food at the menu before proceeding to some secluded and empty table.

 

As I’m chewing my food, I can sense that someone’s glaring at me from behind. Nevermind, I’m busy thinking of stuff.

 

“Lee Faith? Such a pathetic name you have.” A fierce female voice was heard. I didn’t dare to look back. The hell I care. I continued to munch my food.

 

“If I were you, you better watch out. You’re just new here yet you have the guts to disrespect GDragon.” Another girly voice spoke at the back. What’s with these people?

 

Seeing no reaction from me, the two female revealed their fugly faces and the fierce-like voice stood in front of me. She looked like the type you don’t wanna mess with. And the other? Ugh, how do I describe her?

 

Well, let’s just say she resembles a lot like a skinny and weak alien. Yup, definitely. I’ve heard of them, there’s no way I’m not aware of anything in this school. She had the thinnest waistline and I don’t give a .

 

“What? Can’t you speak now? Muted witch.” The leader-like verbalized and stared at me sternly.

 

“Can’t you see I’m eating Gyuri? Or your eyes transferred to that alien Hara girl? Tell her to share some.” I scoffed and I can’t even draw the face of Hara at that moment. She seems so furious now. That’s better.

 

Gyuri pounded the table with her both palms and leaned slowly. Now she’s angry? I glanced at Hara, she just crossed her arms. The only missing part will be a smoke coming from her nose?

 

“I’m not fooling around Lee Faith, leave GD alone. You’re too low for him yet you really have the nerve to do such thing! You’ve ruined GD’s personality!” Gyuri spat like the she is. I chuckled much to her amusement.

 

“Me? Ruined his personality? Don’t make me laugh. IF he got one, that’s the real thing.”

 

“RAAA! Don’t mess with me!” Gyuri growled like a hungry wolf. I just can’t stop comparing things right? It’s fun doing it though.

 

“Mess with you? THE HELL ARE YOU?! Want me to -slap you so you could wake from your sudden nightmare?!” I shouted back.

 

Gyuri snatched all my food and threw it around. This ! She really wants to fight huh? I’ll give it to her. I slowly stood up and faced her.

 

“What? You’re mad? Huh? What you gonna do? Faitch.”

 

“Yeah Faith and suits together. Faitch!” Hara joined in. The other students stared at us interestingly and, as usual, gossips like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Gyu and Whoreara, you both suits in…HELL!”

 

“WHAT?!” They both shouted in chorus. I just sneered at them and they surrounded me together.

 

Although it appeared that I’m smaller than them, it doesn’t mean I’m the weakest, hell no. Yeah, high heels helped them a lot huh? Hope they could trip and roll over.

 

“You know, I don’t want to spoil some fun here but I don’t have time with you guys either so I’m outta here.” I said boringly and about to pass but they blocked my way again.

 

“Faitch is going nowhere.” Gyuri hissed and I just sighed in boredom. This stinky es really.

 

“Watch. Me.” I replied with gritted teeth. We both sent each other a deathly glare along with her alien side-kick.

 

As we’re busy cursing each other mentally, I broke the silent contest by stepping at their feet and had the chance to run away. I heard them cussed loudly and whined like piglets. Huh, got what they deserved!

 

 

~GD~

 

“Who are you to call the principal like that?!” I shouted at TOP while Taeyang was blocking me blandly.

 

“Hyung! Calm down, you should be thankful TOP did that or else. We don’t know who will reach the infirmary first.” Seungri persuaded but I didn’t listen to him and aggressively moved away from Taeyang but he’s fast enough for me.

 

“Seungri’s right GD hyung, If TOP hyung wouldn’t have done that, both of you might be expelled. I mean her. There’s a big possibility that she might get expelled.” Daesung backed up yet I hear nothing.

 

“Why don’t you think first GD. If she will be expelled in this school, you will not get the revenge you want. Are you really that desperate to win?” TOP stated bluntly.

 

I stopped struggling and think out of it. Taeyang released me hesitantly whilst TOP just stared back with triumph visible in his face.  Seungri went in front of me and swayed his right hand leisurely.

 

“You’re thinking now…hyung? Yuhoo? You there?” Seungri mocked and I snapped out of them. I lethargically dragged myself to the big window nearby and the view just pleased me.

 

“Think so.” I mumbled, still frowning.

 

“Aigoo~~~ Our GD is a grown up man after all.” Daesung cooed whereas the other members just chuckled sympathetically.

 

“Forget the crap for awhile Jiyong. I’ve found out that the guys are targeting the West side of our territory next. It will be held tonight, after the lil’ party. They know we’ve won. Any plans?” Taeyang informed and my mind flipped 180° straight to what he said.

 

“Snick ourselves out of the party itself and make sure not to leave any suspicious actions. We can’t give any hints to them.” I uttered firmly.

 

“Uhmm…so…we’re f-facing them t-tonight?” Daesung stammered and I glanced at my back to show him that I’m deadly serious. He just gulped.

 

“We can immediately make an excuse and I think the school stuff will understand. They could just enjoy the party without us, right?” Seungri induced. I nodded, it’s not a bad idea.

 

“Prepare yourselves guys. It’s been a long time since we’ve met them.” Encouraged by TOP and I smirked. Yeah, I miss ganging up either.

 

“You mean those b-beasts? Uhmm…could I just pass for this time only? I think I’m not feeling good.” Daesung attempted to run away. Luckily TOP take a hold of his shoulders to his neck and suffocated him teasingly.

 

“Ayayayayaya! Alright I’m in I’m in! J-just s-stop!” Daesung choked and flailed his arms in the air. Taeyang went up to them and hit Daesung’s head randomly.

 

“Pabo. You can’t get away. You’ll always be one of us.” Taeyang muttered and smiled afterwards.

 

“What are you guys up to? Why not join me? Don’t ever leave me behind! It’s worrisome, you know!” Seungri insisted while hopping towards the three.

 

I faced them and smiled at the sight. Like the old times, I miss it. After their quality time together, they all looked at me before mentally captivating me to join ‘em.

 

“For real?” I asked stubbornly.

 

They all nodded in sync and I timidly followed to join the others. Once I’m practically within the semi-circle group, Seungri jumped at my back and laughed like a menace. I managed to catch Seungri before he could reach the floor.

 

After that, someone ruffled my hair and I immediately frown at the mess.

 

“Thanks Youngbae-ah.”

 

“Haha! Don’t mention it.” Taeyang sarcastically replied back. ToDae I mean, TOP and Daesung just chuckled amusingly while I dropped Seungri harshly and he whined in response.

 

“Let’s show them what BIGBANG is capable of.”

 

---------------------

 

 

“Come on guys! I distracted them already! Mr. Psy said they won’t mind us leaving. He’s really into his wine back there.” Daesung whispered while ducking so he could remain unsuspected.

 

“Great! We can escape easily.” I beamed and look around the empty gate of our Mansion.

 

“Coast’s clear.” Taeyang stated behind the bars of the gate before opening it and sneaked out with us following behind.

 

“I’ll fetch my car so we could keep going. Wait here hyungs.” Daesung suggested. He kept on ducking as if some big rocks would hit his head.

 

“I’ll go with Daesung. By the way, where’s the maknae?” TOP snapped out of curiosity. Me either.

 

“Now you ask about it, did he trail back or what?” Taeyang patiently asked to us and we just shrugged as a sign of we-don’t-have-any-idea or we-didn’t-notice-him-either.

 

“Daesung and TOP hyung, just go there already. We’ll wait for Seungri here.” I immediately said so we could not waste time.

 

“Neh Neh!” Daesung scurried away along with TOP. I waited wearily with Taeyang just for that special maknae of ours. Where is he? Don’t tell me he’s still busy talking great? Aish, when will he realize that it’s about time?

 

“Jiyong, try to call him. Maybe he’s out of his mind.”

 

“Oh, why didn’t I think of that? Just give me a signal when he’s there already, Youngbae.”

 

“Mmm.”

 

I held out my phone and dialed Seungri’s number. His phone kept on ringing. Why can’t he answer it? Taeyang poked his head whenever he thought that someone went out of the main entrance which is located not to far before it reach the mighty gate.

 

“Ugh, he’s not picking up!” I whined irritatingly.

 

“Planning to leave him?” Taeyang asked unsure.

 

We both think for a minute but it didn’t end like that. Not before we heard Seungri’s ‘I’m here, thank you for worrying about me’ teased inside Daesung’s car. TOP opened the door for us and we immediately invaded the empty space.

 

Of course Seungri got a long nagged from me on why he’s not answering, where the hell was he and what did he just do the whole time. He explained himself by apologizing and blamed the wine for drowning too deep to his stomach which by man’s instinct, he ended up having fun with some noonas. He almost got lost track of what the plan’s about.

 

So yeah, that’s the summary I came up with. Obviously it’s already 9:30 pm and I considered that as the latest time we ever escaped from a simple gathering. Where’s our running man championship-like speed?

 

The party at my Mansion was exclusively just for the stuff and other VIP’s. It’s not a big deal anyway. Where are we heading to, you ask? That’s something far away from being a highschooler. Nope, it’s not our past time. It’s something close to personal issues.

 

“It’s good they’re not yet here.” Daesung sighed in relief but changed to something more stimulating afterwards. I traced the path where Daesung was gulping I mean staring and saw the uninvited guests.

 

Leaning against the wall was their so called leader. He’s looking furiously towards our direction where Daesung’s car was parked just in front of them. But not too close of course.

 

“Think they brought some weapons?” Seungri asked cautiously. Daesung glanced at us and back to the people in front.

 

“Ready or not, we’ll handle them.” I confidently said. They all nodded before stepping out. We’re bringing something with us and that’s the courage we had. It’s our territory we’re talking about. Exclude Daesung who was never fond of ganging people up.

 

I dragged myself with style and great aura along with my members. The 5 of us spread coolly, of course I’m at the center with my members located in both of my sides, dividing them equally. Same goes to the leader of the other side.

 

“I would rather find you guys uninteresting if you weren’t here tonight.” The tall and dulled aura leader spoke.

 

“So our strategy was so used up already huh. I won’t mind changing it for a while.” I scoffed and he muttered something balderdash in irritation.

 

“Bigbang? Such a trash, can’t you see we’re overshadowing it already? Hide and disappear for the rest of your lives!” He reprimanded and I just smirked at his disgraceful face.

 

“Say, you’re bored again and decided to have a reunion in MY territory? That’s wow.” I deadpanned and I could tell that he’s losing his patience bit by bit. s were slowly moving from their positions.

 

“Yeah, count that in. So I’m expecting you to treat your little guests in your tea party? It’ll be so rude if you wouldn’t even care for us. Right Kwon Jiyong?”

 

“Sure but I’ll still think about that.”

 

“Cut the ! What do you want?” Taeyang outburst and glared at the guys in front of us. He’s at my right side, easy there wild fella.

 

“Oh, Taeyang, don’t you miss us…beating the hell out of you?” The leader even smirked at Taeyang and the atmosphere tensed up even more, if that could be possible.

 

“We actually miss whacking your teeth!” Seungri shouted like a madman and I raised my left hand to signify Seungri that he should control his self first. Luckily, he complied.

 

“We could just skip the meal and proceed to the highlight of this sudden gathering.” I suggested and saw the most promising grin of the foe.

 

“I will agree to that. It’s what I’ve been waiting for.” The leader beamed while s cracked their bones soundly.

 

“Warm ups are so bothersome. We don’t need any of that.” I bragged and stretched my arms before putting it behind my neck with matching yawn.

 

“So, what are we waiting for?” Seungri asked impatiently.

 

If you could just imagine a path of blazing fires visible in our eyes then you may. Add some intro music like uhmm…Hallelujah by Bigbang. Yeah, that will be cool, hopefully.

 

Say, they made some comeback too huh.

 

A double comeback after all.

 

 

*Back to school before the night*

 

~CL~

 

The sound of a loud bang was heard as I slammed my locker firmly. I groaned and sigh at the same time. GD, Seungri, Gyu and Whoreara, Aish! Who’s next? Oh yeah, I almost forgot that most of the students around here are all against me. Thanks to that announcement.

 

I leaned forward until my forehead touched the hard material of the locker. I puffed some stuff air I’ve got before deciding to move. Sluggishly, I walked along the hallway not aware of someone fashionably marching his way out.

 

I stopped at my tracks because I was snapped by the sudden shadow that blocked my way. Wait a minute, it’s not just a shadow. What’s the plural form of it?

 

“I know that you don’t believe in destiny, Lee Faith. But that might change since you’ll be encountering a great person like me in every place you’ll go.” That sly voice again.

 

I looked up and saw him, the expected devil. He’s with s forming a V letter. Definitely GD, as usual, was ahead among the rest.

 

 “Great person? Like you? Don’t give me that , you know nothing.” I simply said and rolled my eyes effortlessly.

 

He leaned closely before whispering, “You know nothing either.”

 

After that, he plainly bumped his right shoulder to mine and made his way out, followed by the other members. Wow, I think I’m going crazy.

 

I’m about to step forward yet someone caught my attention. There, Taeyang’s standing still and looked at me. I glanced at the back only to see GD’s figure disappeared at some corridor before resuming to Taeyang.

 

Ok, this seems so awkward coz I don’t get it why would he stare like that? Inorder for the awkwardness to fly away in the thin air, I made my own move and that is to leave immediately.

 

As I’m practically heading to some exit, Taeyang spoke.

 

“Always be careful and never give up.” He smiled before leaving me behind. He didn’t even give me a chance to reply back.

 

What did I just heard? Is that for real?

 

I shook my head and walked rapidly until I’m nowhere in sight myself.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

The hallways and corridors are busy with loud students again. Since dismissal hours approached, it’s the most normal thing you would hear. Hopefully, my bad luck will end within this day.

 

I’m on my way to complete my usual routine which is to pack my things, exit the room and reach the gate to my way home. But I came to a decision where I want to visit the garden. I don’t know, I just feel like it.

 

I touched the beautiful blossoms and inhaled the freshness of each. If only life could be this peaceful, I wouldn’t have any problems at all. I’m so overwhelmed by the sensation as well as the view of the garden which was the result of not being aware that someone’s intruding.

 

“Sweet.” I exhaled. I didn’t have the time to visit here, therefore I know nothing about its gratefulness.

 

“Faitch faitch faitch, what a wonderful sight we have here.” Gyuri scorned and entered the garden with Hara.

 

“Here.we.go.again.” I muttered before sighing out loud. I turned my back inorder to face them, only to meet a cup of orange juice being splashed into my face.

 

Wet again.

 

I stunned at my position, thinking if what the hell was that? While doing that, they had the chance to scurry away. So they didn’t waste any time and fled likes scared / they are.

 

Wow.

 

Did they get their lame revenge?

 

I groaned and stomped my feet profoundly. I screamed for a brief second and I felt that someone, again, is watching me from behind. I instantly looked around and found nothing.

 

I can’t just shrug the feeling off. I know that someone’s really staring at me. Some of my instincts told me to leave yet some said that I should glance again.

 

Should I try looking abo—

 

Aha! There he is, standing at some biggest window up in their building. Yes, that building where you can see the view of the garden itself clearer is no other than the building of BIGBANG, exclusively for them only.

 

GD stared down at me and when our eyes met, he smirked. As if he enjoyed the show minutes ago. Happy with what he saw?  How fabulous, just when I thought my unlucky day would end.

 

 

FML.

 

 

 

 


 

Consequently, that happened in one day. I wouldn’t be surprise in the next chapters if I’ll be able to write such a looooooong part! Haha! Anyway, ANNYEONG GUYS! Special chapter since it’s 11 we’re talking about so yeah baby! I love the happenings too:P Who’s with me?

Don’t be confused in some things, you can ask anytime. Oh, for any KARA lovers there, I'm sorry for using them:P I really need some uhmm...Villains here:))

Questions are Welcome as long as it won’t spoil the whole story Kekeke^^, COMMENTS ARE LOVED! Together with my Readers! Whether you’re a silent reader or not. I’m out of mah mind.

 

GD so Bully yet Funny:)))

 

SKYDRAGON THE BEST^_^

 

Yay! Replying Session on the way!^_^

 

RockyBlue - Thankyou for liking it^^, Deja vu? really? Why? :P I'm curious.

mysweetsmile13 - Creepy? He's still a dork for me:)) Yup, porr maknae:)) AND HELL YEES WITH THE THAAT GIRL:)) Why can't he just stick to CL???:))

TOPxTY - But Seungri was perfect to be the chaser:)) What? :)) nevermind me:P And Yes G-ri there:))) I just love GD being with Seungri, They're so funny and yeah that:))

cl_jiD - You know him, Got this pride all over Muahaha:P GD is Love:))

mirandamana - Showtime just started Darling:)) SKYDRAGON THE BEST^^,

asiansarebeautiful - Thank you for appreciating it^^, We do want a new unique flow of the story, don't we?^^,

liL_bBy_G - The Battle Began^^,

restuannisa69 - Yup, Poor Seungri. Gd's definitely GD:)) And CL must really be aware of him:P

NaNa198892 - Aww I see, Yea baby:)) Seungri's got kicked by thr badass:)) Dare to mess with her^^,

ygbaby_cl - The chaser was planned long time ago already:))) Muahaha, The maknae can't just stand in one place, can he? :P She's definitely strong baby:)) Instead of Seungri. Thank you!!^^, I thought it's boring, forgive me:))