Chapter 13: Unwanted Accompany

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

 

Chatting, bickering, laughing, studying, playing and teasing could be seen around the campus. The normal atmosphere every student experienced. It’s nothing new. It’s almost the everyday paradox in High School.

 

Yet this is YG High we’re talking about. A certain girl couldn’t even restrain herself. Ball flying towards the net. Her friend couldn’t even get along with the mood she’s showing. Uhm yeah, that would be me.

 

“Faith! If you’re THAT angry then don’t drag me along with you. You’re scary at times like this.” Min shouted while protecting herself from my random kicks at the soccer balls.

 

“Last one Min! This will be the last.”

 

“Yeah, remind me of YOU telling that like the 20th time.”

 

“Oh come on! Can’t you see? The four balls were there already. This last one here is the freaking GDRAGON!”

 

Kick.

 

Thwack.

 

.

 

“YOU ALMOST HIT ME FAITH!” Min, once again, shouted before placing her hand to her hyperventilating heart. I’m gonna apologize when I realized that the soccer net fell backwards.

 

Min automatically closed her eyes and ducked down, comprehending whether to tell her it’s alright or laugh at her pathetic figure. Sadly, devil side won.

 

“Muahahahahahahahaha! You…always….made….my…day….Min!” I struggled not to choke through my laughs. Min immediately stood up and folded her arms before pouting. Aww, she won’t get mad any longer. That’s what I like about her.

 

After my laugh subsided, I went to her side and bone-crush hugged her. She keeps on pouting and I just continue to tighten the hug, dragging her casually to some place. Unfortunately, she stumbled and that’s the time I let her go.

 

Oops. Wrong move.

 

“Y-yah! Faith! How dare you! Aish!”

 

“My bad my bad. I’m so sorry Min. I didn’t me—”

 

“Yeah right.”

 

I run to her side and help her up. For covering my guiltiness, I dust her uniform and patted her skirt. So much for any happy hugging huh. Well, at least I manage to let my outburst to those balls. I definitely imagine that 5 soccer balls were the heads of those infamous BIGBANG.

 

One for all, all for one. Yup, they’re one as hell. That explains everything. I think so? Anyway, I’m exhausted and luckily for Min and I, we could rest since it’s lunch time…again. I always end up sharing during lunch time because you know, there’s not much to share during classes though.

 

“Aish…are you done refreshing some anger inside you?” Min asked still pouting. I smiled at her and nodded. But then, I’m still not convinced. I wished I could just throw back to where I really belong.

 

All of a sudden, Min’s phone vibrated and she answered it. “Really? Ok ok, I’ll just inform the Headmaster. Thanks Ma. Bye see yah!”

 

“Don’t tell me you have to—”

 

“I’m sorry Faith but my Uncle and his family came from abroad. They’re in our house already. I should really leave by now. They expect me to be there.”

 

“So you’re leaving me.”

 

“Don’t be sad Faith-ah. Just for today. Please?”

 

“Alright alright. I know how important your family is. So yeah, I’ll just inform the superiors.”

 

“Thank you thank you Faith!”

 

With that, she returned the bone-crushing hug and grin happily. I smiled in return not before rolling my eyes jokingly. She hit me playfully and bid goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In this enormous school, all I want is a place where I could definitely feel the ease and serenity. And that place is no other than the garden. Yes, I don’t give a damn about other people or the fact that BIGBANG’s building is just centimeters away from my favorite place.

 

Whenever I felt like being alone and think about my future, I would always come here. But that change when the two es left me with a bull memory. Anyway, I shouldn’t let that affect me. Hell no.

 

I’m on my way to the garden. Before you could reach that place, you should pass the hallway where students are busy staying there. I don’t know why but mostly, our hallway is always overloaded with students except during class hours of course.

 

Here I am, walking like I own the . Honestly? I’m kinda depressed that Min wouldn’t be here for the next hours of my life in YG High. The students eyed me like I’m some kind of an intruder which obviously not. I gave them a look in return.

 

Out of the blue, I thought I went deaf for a second. Why can’t I hear anything? No dropping of books, gossiping, hissing, laughing and even the sound of breathing. None. What the hell happen?

 

Did the time stop? And why is that? What exactly is the prob— Oh now I know.

 

Footsteps could be heard echoing around the dead silent hallways. Like a marching army in sync but then there’s this one who’s lacking the sequence of the marching soldiers.

 

“You guys should treat your wounds and bruises especially on your faces. Or you could at least put some make up on it so you could hide some of it. Are you really purposely showing it off? Don’t forget boys that you guys are actually holding the title right now. Don’t let us down and don’t ever give us some issues that would lead to disappointment.” Mr. Psy nagged while following BigBang through the hallway.

 

This is not good. They should not see me. I quickly walked to the side, avoiding any attention from them. Fortunately, I was forced to be one of the students in the side. I sighed in relief and about to pass through but halted when Mr. Psy’s words registered to my brain.

 

Huh? Bruises? They got into fight? I glanced at them. Whoa. No doubt. Their faces were almost swollen from whatever things they’ve got into. But come to think of it, they really had a lot of enemies out there. Not just because they’re popular but maybe, I’m not the only one who thinks their leader is just an .

 

I guess that serves them right. I shook my head and smiled cheekily. I think some of my prayers were at least heard from above. Karma has its own way though.

 

“We don’t have that time Mr. Psy. And can you just please leave us alone just for this once? I’m really not in the mood into s like that.” GD hissed and accelerated his pace. The other three followed as well.

 

“B-but this school—”

 

GD stopped and turned before glaring at the poor Principal “Mr. Psy, once I said I’m not in the mood…you should get what I mean by that.” He grimaced. The Principal left speechless and just nodded like a sign that he understood perfectly.

 

“Tsk.” GD resumed his walk along with s. The students were confused as well. I’m honestly curious to what had happen. Normally, I wouldn’t care right? But I think I sensed something different within the aura they’re having right now.

 

And then the five of the— wait what? Someone’s missing.

 

“Cancel the meeting. We won’t come when we aren’t complete.” GD’s voice echoed in the hallway itself and Mr. Psy sighed before exiting as well. That’s when it hit me.

 

Daesung? The blonde with one-lidded eye man? He isn’t around. He went missing or what? The furious look at GD’s eyes tells me that this is something serious. What did they get themselves into? Hell aren’t they just highschoolers?

 

Did I just see Seungri slightly limp? And TOP with some band aid at his knuckles? Obviously, their faces tell them all. Especially GD’s bruised lips and swollen face. Much for his forehead though. Taeyang…I didn’t even catch a glimpse of his wounds.

 

Are they involved in some gang fight or something? Aish what’s with me? Too many stupid questions. Before I could go nuts, I run to the garden.

 

I spotted the perfect place and inhaled the aroma around. Nothing compares to the tension in the hallway awhile ago. I sat near the fountain and just watch around. Much better. My forever favorite part too is the sunlight that shines all over the place.

 

Nice view actually. I even imagine if I could have a castle with a garden like this. Just heaven. After minutes of just sitting around, I walk over to the plain grass and sat there instead. Placing my bag next to me, I don’t care if my uniform gets stain or something.

 

I straighten my legs and lie down. Putting my hands on top of my stomach before closing my eyes. The wind blew and it touches my cheeks softly. It’s like telling me to relax. I unconsciously smiled and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

GD’s POV

 

 

“Are they insane? Daesung is ing lying almost dead at the Mansion and they expect us to attend the damn meeting?! Who are they to command us like that?!” I uproar and flipped the innocent table.

 

We’re currently at our building and the others didn’t dare to speak. They just let me do whatever I want. I’m beyond fuming. And the officials about the Music industry didn’t help at all.

 

“Let them hold the meeting. We are going nowhere.” TOP deadpanned while flexing his knuckles. Taeyang’s just laid himself at the sofa and stared at the ceiling. Seungri, on the other hand, hugged some pillow in a sitting position.

 

I just sighed in frustration and ruffled my hair. This is going to be a hell week. Yes, a week. After that incident at street with the ing BEASTS, we carried Daesung away from that place and gladly reached my Mansion in time.

 

He’s still breathing heavily that moment. I decided to take him in my place since we will be question just in case we’ll bring him in the hospital. Of course money could do magic. I asked for a private and trusted doctor to cure our Daesung.

 

My forever trusted colleague, Park Jungsoo also known as Leeteuk. He wouldn’t utter a word to ruin anything about my group. And he is a professional doctor, not to mention that he owns two famous hospitals here in Seoul and overseas.

 

“He’ll be doing fine. Just give him a week.” He explained while we all look devastated and worn out.

 

“Are you sure he’ll be awake by then?” I ask unsurely, I didn’t even notice that my voice shook a little. Leeteuk patted my shoulder as he nodded. “Let me treat you as well. This will not be good if you all stay like this.”

 

“Treat Seungri first. Let me stay here with Daesung.”

 

“He wouldn’t even move GD-ah. So no need to wo—”

 

“THAT’S THE PROBLEM! HE WOULDN’T MOVE! AND THAT’S MY ING FAULT! I’M NOT THERE WHEN HE NEEDED ME THE MOST! I’M FREAKING USELESS! I’M SO STUPID!”

 

“Calm down Jiyong!” Taeyang reach for me but I dodge it quickly. I hate myself! I just want to throw a fit!

 

“NO! HE SHOULD BE SINGING HAPPILY TODAY! HE SHOULD RUN AROUND AND DANCE LIKE A TWIT! BUT NO! INSTEAD! HE’S LYING THERE LIFELESS! HOW THE HELL SHOULD I CALM DOWN?!”

 

“GD hyung, it’s not your fault. Please just liste—” Seungri tried to comfort.

 

“YOU LISTEN TO ME! THIS WON’T HAPPEN IF IF …IF—”

 

Before I could finish my sentence, some of Leeteuk’s assistance grab and hold me tightly before they injected me something. “I’m sorry GD but this will be the best for you.”

 

That’s the last thing I heard and saw Leeteuk’s reassuring sad smile before I passed out. I had the major hangover after that.

 

 

“I’ll immediately track everything down about 2pm when I get some info about their whereabouts.” Taeyang’s voice interrupted my thoughts. “Yeah, once I face them again. I’ll really leave no one alive. They should really be thrown in the deepest pit of hell.”

 

They looked at me with approving eyes. I won’t go easy on those guys. Wanna play dirty? Then so be it. They really think this will be over? Well hello world to them, we just get started.

 

“So.” Taeyang jumped out of the couch and headed for the door. “It’s getting late though, I wanna check on Daesung. Wanna come?”

 

I shook my head before replying “I will stay up late here for awhile. I don’t feel like going.”

 

Taeyang just shrugged and face Seungri and TOP which they gladly compiled and bid goodbye to me. “Don’t take all the blame hyung. It’s nobody’s fault in our group.” Seungri said and smiled. I smiled back but deep inside, I can’t just let it go. I know it’s my freaking fault.

 

The door closed and the clicking sound signified that they already left. I sighed once again and detached myself from the wooden chair I sat on. Massaging my temples, I involuntarily walk to the window and put my other hand at the glass.

 

Wait, the sun set already? That fast? Wow, I didn’t even notice it. How long did we stay here by the way? Ah, nevermind. Still, I don’t feel like going home. I couldn’t just bear seeing Daesung in his current situation. Guiltiness will overflow within me and yeah, I might break a leg.

 

Too much thinking, I really need some time. I slowly remove my fingers in my not-so-throbbing temples and saw something lying down at the garden.

 

Seriously? At this hour? Huh? That’s definitely our school’s uniform. Well duh GD, of course. Since I’m in our school at this time. Then I notice it’s a girl. Eh? Why is she there? I can’t tell if I know her or not. Her right arm covered her eyes so I can’t really guess while her other arm wrap around her stomach.

 

Suddenly, I feel like going down there and check on her. It wouldn’t hurt right? What am I talking about? I’m the hottie here anyway. I turn and switch the lights off before locking the door behind me. Walking down the stairs into the hallway until I reached the garden.

 

I saw the figure and approached her. Squatting down, I slowly touched her arm and tried to remove it from her eyes. Regrets came after I did that.

 

“W-what the?”

 

“F-Faith?”

 

“Huh?”

 

 

 

CL’s POV

 

Someone woke me up from my deep slumber. I instantly rubbed my sleepy eyes and frowned just to make a clear version of the person who woke me up. “W-what the?”

 

It’s still blurry when the voice spoke.

 

“F-faith?”

 

“Huh?”

 

I looked up and widened my eyes. Shoot! Why the hell is he here? He was flabbergasted as well. Wait, doesn’t he know I’m the one sleeping here? Oh yeah right, maybe he just want to hit on some random alone chick huh. Too bad he’s bad luck now.

 

“The Hell? What are you doing here?”

 

“I-I s-should be the one a-asking y-you now.” He sputtered. That’s way too obvious bastard. He scratched the back of his neck and damn I could feel the awkwardness around us. I simply grab my bag and stood up before darting away from him.

 

Running away from the school itself, I’m not even aware that it’s already night. How did I stay that long at school? Well, that’s a record. Haha! Anyway, why didn’t he just kick me there back then? I mean come on, I expected a furious GD when he saw me.

 

Aish, shoo! Shoo away useless thoughts. I came to a full halt when I pass across the Han River. Sometimes I like it how the wind response to me. It’s like they were talking to me and comfort me in a way too comfortable for every human being.

 

Yes, I could really feel the love. The wind blew harder this time, sending my hair all the way to my back. I take a hold of the rail and close my eyes. Inhaling the smell of the river which isn’t that bad. But the garden tops first though.

 

I wanna go back to sleep. This is so relaxing. Even though it’s cold as ice, I couldn’t care less. I just love it here. New place, new home. Yeah, that could be somewhat considerable.

 

“Ahem.”

 

That.freaking.no.oh.hell.no.please.tell.me.I’m.just.dreaming?

 

“Lee Faith or CL? Which one grabs your attention?”

 

I snapped back and glared at the source of the sudden mayhem of my way-too-beautiful life. He had his hood all over him with his hands inside his pockets. Wearing the same uniform and stared at me with solemn eyes. Eh? What?

 

“What do you want? And why did you freaking follow me?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“What? The Leader Almighty GDRAGON doesn’t know? Who the are you kidding bro?”

 

“I just feel like following you.”

 

“Look Mr. Smarty Pants. I’m not in the mood for playing games right now. Could you just leave me alone and find someone who could entertain you?”

 

“Then that would be you.”

 

“Wanna die?”

 

“Just accompany will do.”

 

“ you.”

 

“My pleasure.”

 

“erted .”

 

“You do swear a lot huh? Do you have any problem?”

 

“Yeah and one of them is YOU! So could you just—”

 

“Think we’re in the same boat after all.”

 

I stared at him. Something in his voice tells me he’s really in a confusion state right now. More like controlling some anger inside him. But why didn’t he just punch something? Or go clubbing and yeah drunk himself to death?

 

“Don’t you ever compare me to your current pathetic condition right now bastard. We’re far from the same.”

 

“Guess so.”

 

I rolled my eyes and pretend that he doesn’t exist. Looking again in the river, I take a notice of him in my peripheral view. He’s dazing out into space like thinking of something hard. Yet he choosed the wrong place and time.

 

“Do you really hate me that much?”

 

What.

 

The.

 

Hell.

 

Is.

 

He.

 

Asking.

 

About?

 

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Am I that useless that I couldn’t even take care of my group?”

 

“Huh? What the ? Are you really insane now?”

 

“And he just changed into some beast so he could take a revenge on me?”

 

“I’m not really into some sort of this . You should really get your brain check.” I suggested before lifting my hands in the air and turn to leave. But before I could take another step, something refrain me from doing so.

 

Warm body held me from behind. I instantly stiffened at the sudden action. His arms wrapped around my body. One arms at my shoulder blade and other at my waist. His face rested in my right shoulder while he tilted his head so it could reach my right ear as well.

 

Eccentric. That’s the only word I could describe at that moment. So eccentric. The people passed by glanced at us weirdly before looking everywhere else. This is so embarrassing. And fudge, This is not happening!

 

Recovering from my shock, I tried to pry his hands away from me but unfortunately, he held me tighter and almost grip at my petite frame. Why is he like this?

 

“Let…go…of…me…!”

 

I started to struggle violently but no to avail. He’s stronger than his looks. This is so freaking not real. I don’t want to believe it! I tried to lift my leg so I could kick him from behind but his hand went lower from my waist to my hips and that caught my breath.

 

“Just stay like this for awhile.” GD whispered. I could hear all the sadness on his voice. Damn! I shouldn't let myself be affected by this. He’s a heartbreaker remember? But why did it feel like he’s in some remorse? What happen?

 

“If you don’t let go of me this instant I will—”

 

“I will shut you up using the very common method. Try me Lee Chaerin.”

 

Fudge.

 

Say.

 

What?

 

Did he just call me by my real name? How? Hell he’s a stalker too? This is creepy than I thought. What the hell is happening? Why is this even happening to me? I thought I’ve been good these past years? Why oh why?

 

“H-how the hell d-did you know my name?”

 

“CL…isn’t it? It wouldn’t be that way if it doesn’t have any history behind it.”

 

“You bastard!”

 

“I have my own way of finding information with useful sources you know.”

 

Once again I tried to struggle but this time he got a little bit annoyed. So he lifted me up and carried me like the old times. Me at his right shoulder shouting, cursing and screaming like a retard. My tummy really hurts at the contact of his stupid shoulder and I randomly kicked and punch his damn back.

 

People were like “They’re so cute arguing like a married couple already.” Others were like “Kids this days.” And so on. I even scared a puppy which runs away from his master. Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that with my piercing shout and curses.

 

“SERIOUSLY GD PUT ME DOWN NOOOOOOOWWWW!!!! YOU ING BASTARD!”

 

“I’ll send you home.”

 

“NO! I DON’T WANT! I CAN GO ON MY OWN! JUST LET GO OF ME!”

 

“I let you accompany me so inorder to return the favor, I should at least send you safe to your house.”

 

“I DID NOT!”

 

“Yes you did.”

 

“DID NOT!!”

 

“Did yes.”

 

“I FREAKING DID NOOOT!”

 

“Shutup will you?”

 

“YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET GO OF M—”

 

 

Whack.

 

Oh.

 

Hell.

 

“Chaerin…Chaerin…can you hear me? Are you alright? Can you still see me? Damn why did you have to hit your head like that?” That bastard’s voice lingered into my half consciousness before I let the blackness embraced me.

 

This. Is. Not. Happening.

 

Again.

 

 


 

 

Hey there guys! Sorry for the late update^_^ I’m having my prelims later and wish me luck! I just finished this and I’m so damn sleepy TT_TT I really need some hour of sleep. Hope you like it! WELCOME NEW SUBBIES!!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS! YAY! No answering of questions first. I could barely read anything now:( Because I’m lack of sleep~_~

Thanks again! Love you ALL! ^_^