Chapter 4: I Want Her

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

“Eyeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh~!!!” The blonde one stretched his arms out successfully hitting the maknae.

 

“Yah! Hyung! What’s with the hitting? Can’t you see I’m playing here?” The Maknae reasoned out while abusing the poor keypads of his laptop.

 

“Yeah whatever, I’m bored Seungri-ah.”

 

“My problem?”

 

“Yes because I’m totally bored!”

 

“GDragon, cut that out.” A husky voice said.

 

“But TOP hyung! Today’s the first day of us being in our 2nd yr. I don’t wanna be old soon.” GD pouted.

 

“Who said we’ll be old soon? Don’t exaggerate things GD hyung.” The man with one-lidded eyelids said while smiling his eyes out.

 

GD just scoffed and half-shrugged. He continued flailing miserably at the couch. He kept on cursing because he’s just well bored.

 

“Say, what time is it?” GD asked s.

 

Seconds passed but nobody seems to be interested in GD’s question. He frowned and grabbed the pillows from the couch and threw them to each member of the group.

 

“Yah! I’m asking here freaks!” He shouted but eventually stops when the last pillow didn’t reach his bestfriend, Taeyang.

 

Taeyang just looked up from his iPod with headphones on in a matter of seconds to GD as if asking him a What look. GD just gave up and slammed his body back to the couch. Face hit first.

 

“You guys are hopeless.” He murmured between the pillows. He didn’t even know when or how yet he’s slowly drifting to dreamland. Off he goes.

 

 

 

GD’s POV

 

“Jiyong-ah, Jiyong-ah.” Somebody nudged me but I don’t want to wake up yet.

 

“5 minutes!” I retorted.

 

“It’s already lunch time Yah! Jiyong-ah.” The voice argued.

 

Aish, this brat. I knew that voice very well. Besides, only my best buddy would call me by my real name. Like just me to him. I’m more comfortable calling him by his real name. I slowly open my eyes and blinked while rubbing them slowly.

 

“You’re really difficult to wake up Jiyong-ah. It’s troublesome you know?” He complained. I lifted my body to a sitting position and look at him tiredly.

 

“Tsk. Get up already and fix yourself. We’ll eat our lunch.” He said then turn his back on me while heading to the door.

 

“Youngbae-ah.” I called him drowsily in time.

 

“What now?”

 

“Where are the students?”

 

“Seriously Jiyong? Now?”

 

“Yes. I’m freaking bored.”

 

“Where do you think the members are heading to?”

 

With that, my face brightens up and I jumped out of the couch to the biggest mirror at the corner of the room. Fixing myself, well mostly my face, and then went to the toilet.

 

Yes, we’re living in a Prince-like manner where everything we need, indeed, is present.

 

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

“What took GD so long, Taeyang?” TOP asked while leaning at the wall to support his frame.

 

“You know the answer to that question already.” He replied as he simply closed the door behind him.

 

“Yeah, because we all know that today will be his day to shine!” the maknae beamed.

 

“Again.” Daesung corrected. They sighed in unison except the maknae.

 

“What’s with the gloomy face? It’s not like he’ll be choosing the 21st one.” The maknae convinced.

 

“Actually it will be his 37th for the time being.” Daesung corrected again.

 

“Oh, I lost track of time.” The maknae excused.

 

Top and Taeyang shook their heads in disbelief. Just in time, someone went out of their room with a dangling fashion all over him as usual and wearing his usual smirk in his face.

 

“Shine a Light Baby!”

 

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

Once we entered the cafeteria, the usual praise, cheer, loud screams were heard and I just walk handsomely as possible. I love the attention and the popularity. Students loved and feared us as well.

 

“It’s about time.” I muttered mostly to myself before I began.

 

“Yoh! Y’all know that today will be the luckiest day of the girl whom I’m gonna choose! So prepare yourself and I will make you happy. You won’t regret this offer of being my 37th girlfriend. Gdragon at your service.”I beamed and then bow in a gentleman-like manner.

 

I saw all the girls spazzed at my announcement. Others were, practically, fainted?  Due to the hotness? Oh well, that’s life of a blessed person like me. Just shrug my shoulders off.

 

I keep glancing at the crowd and it turns out that many girls are actually present this time. Cool, it will be easy to pick someone that suits my taste.

 

“Well, brace yourself whoever you are because you will be treated highly as possible under my request. So, consider this as a one-of-a-kind opportunity and be mine.” I said smiling.

 

They eventually screamed and others were really crying. Oh, can’t help that. Girl’s weakness. Tsk. It should be more fun this time. That’s what I want. I don’t need more of those boring types. It’s not fun to deal with.

 

“GD hyung, what now? Pick already so I could eat.” The maknae complained.

 

“Be patient there or I won’t buy you another laptop for your birthday.”

 

“That’s way too lame hyung. I could afford mine though. Heh, such a loser.”

 

“How about lending you one of my famous beach houses then?”

 

“Really?” He seems interested.

 

“No, I was just asking.”

 

“Jaish Hyung! Alright let me help you out.”

 

“No thanks I prefer my own taste in girls.”

 

“Are you accusing me of liking any pedo noona?”

 

“You said it yourself. I didn’t even utter a single word to that sentence.” I denied.

 

“Whatever! Come on! Pick already.” He said impatiently.

 

Alright. Here we go again. I scanned the whole crowd but no one seems to be my type this time. Although, many girls are showing their aegyo already. I shuddered at the view. Yes, I prefer the y type, uhmm..pretty one. Not so into cute ones really.

 

Before I could give up and pick some random girl, I spotted someone. Whoa! She caught my attention. She looks stunning, had this pretty innocent face. I stared at her. Mesmerized by something I don’t know what the hell it was but I’m pretty sure I want her already.

 

That’s it! I made my decision, I want that girl. Be her boyfriend and let’s see how many months will it take before I’ll get bored.

 

“You!” I shouted and pointed at her. She looked at me like she have seen something out of the blue. I don’t care. I want her.

 

 

 

“I want you.”

 

 

 

 

 


 

Another Short Chapter^^, kekeke:P yeah~!! I'm so Evil today~!! Sorry to dissapoint you guys:))))

Just felt like it Muahaha! Don't hate me yet:)))

AND ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE COMMENTS THAT MADE MY DAY~!!! WHOA!! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS~!!^_^ YAY!

 

Thankyou again~!!^_^

 

 

 

eternal - Me either, can't wait to see your reaction too:)) Coz i really love thrills :)) So I'm kinda playful:P

@SkyKitty - Is there by any chance your name is Faith too??^^, Glad for you:P

RockyBlue - If you read back in Chapter 1 where it was stated that Faith is the english version of Chaerin & she only allow precious people in her life to call her by her real name^^, & many more reasons to come^^

mysweetsmile13 - Yes, she had this thing in TOP :)) SPOILER :)) muahaha can't help replying with your comments though:P Anyway 2ne1 girls? Still thinking about it coz I had the hard time making some dialogues:)

Angel1 - Here for now^^,

TOPxTY - I also love Chaerin's POVS Lol :P I would also like to see your reactions afterwards^^,

Chae-Ji - Thankyou for loving it^^,

NaNa198892 - Hi there, thank you for loving it too:) I love all of my readers' comments:) Makes me wanna tear up muahaha lame me:P

mirandamana - That's in the future:))

keenkaftan - About skytempo? Let's see about that but I won't spill many details coz it's considered as Spoiler :))    Mianhae

frozen_star6 - Unnie-ah~!! Thankyou~!!!:*>:D< I'll boost up muahahaha:P