Chapter 8: Crazy Saturday Night

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

Note: Review Chapter 7 if you haven’t read it yet to avoid confusion :)) LOL, so it won’t spoil the fun^^, You might miss some important details, just saying :p Just Imagine CL’s in Blonde and their looks had something to do with the picture above. Enjoy^^,

 

(I mean how CL’s blonde hair right now. Not the dark brown one in the image. Just picture it out>:P)

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD’s POV

 

 

What in the world?! Why am I even standing here like a lost dog or something? I didn’t even remember being drag in? Or was I in some kind of a trance? Am I dreaming? Which one is better? Naah, I should just pick the trance thing since I couldn’t have cared less.

 

Yes, you’re right! Perfectly right! I’m here in the club, where TOP told us to spend our Saturday night in a crowded yet fun place. I expected it to be some kind of an adult club but this??? HipHop club? Don’t get me wrong, I always love to perform hiphop but now? I just want some quality time with some ladies at some high class club.

 

But being the demanding TOP he was, here we are. How did I agree with this? Don’t ask me, I don’t even remember. Let’s take a look altogether ladies, shall we?

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

“Hyuuuuung~!” Seungri cooed.

 

“What now?”

 

“TOP hyung will be here in 5 minutes.”

 

“Really? Well tell him that he’s not THAT late.” I pouted and crossed my arms around my chest.

 

“C’mon hyung! Don’t be like that, he said we will enjoy it.” Daesung convinced.

 

I didn’t respond and take a look at Taeyang. Yeah right, he’s just listening to his ipod. He doesn’t seem to be affected of TOP being late again. This is not his first time actually, this will be his 3rd time? Since most of the time he’s not showing up.

 

Yup, he’s like that. He will assign where we will meet up and ended not showing a glimpse of his shadow. He will literally show his money in school so we could agree and what? He ended up trying some lame excuses.

 

“If he won’t show any milliseconds right now, I swear I’ll leave this mome--”

 

“Yoh Guys! C’mon hop in. No time to waste.” TOP popped out of nowhere and open his limo car’s door for us to join in while he’s inside.

 

“Rude hyung! Rude. No time to waste? Well, congratulations you’ve just wasted 1 hour and 25.9 seconds of our lives.” I said sarcastically. He just rolled his eyes in response.

 

We all hopped in and the limo drove on. I sat in silence while Daesung and Seungri kept on hitting each other by some of the pillows. I eyed TOP and Taeyang but all they did was to hear some freaking music and they composed some ordinary rap on the spot.

 

What is this? I’m busy here thinking about girls while they’re acting like kiddos who were like in a field trip bus. Seriously? Where are we going really?

 

“Yah! TOP Hyung, do you have some new fancy night club with y girls? That’s where we are going right?” I asked full of hope in my tune. He stop from what he was doing and stared at me.

 

“You mean you don’t know?”

 

“Of course I don’t! Congrats bro! When are you planning to tell me by the way?” I grinned.

 

“I mean, you have no knowledge on where we are heading to?”

 

“Uhmm, what are you talking about?” I asked confused.

 

“TOP hyung, we didn’t tell him yet. You know, we’re kinda afraid maybe he might not come with us.” Seungri said while scratching the back of his head. Something’s going on.

 

“What is this all about? We’re not going to a nightclub?” I asked disappointed.

 

“No hyung, but it’s still a club though.” Daesung answered while patting the pillows back to its original position as if it was a pet.

 

“Huh? What? Did I miss something?”

 

“We’re actually going to Club NB.” TOP said monotonously.

 

“Huh? WHY THERE????! I THOUGHT I COULD RELEASE MY STRESS WITH SOME RANDOM GIRLS! NO FLIRTING TONIGHT? NO?” I shouted frustrated.

 

“No.” They all said in unison except Taeyang.

 

“Aish seriously I should’ve known it from the start. Something smells fishy around here uh!” I muttered and immediately went to a mute mode. I grabbed some pillows and threw it randomly.

 

“Watch it hyung, you might hit some of these glasses.” Seungri warned, literally protecting the cocktail glasses of glory. I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration.

 

Taeyang just smirked and continued tapping his ipod. Well have your lucky day Mister! Because I won’t get out of this limo. I crossed my arms again this evening.

 

Minutes have passed until we arrived at the chosen place. I didn’t step out of the limo. They all glared at me as if I’m such a first timer kid who won’t go to his first day in school. I continued pouting.

 

“Jiyong, if you won’t get out of that car, I’ll--”

 

“Alright! I will, here I’m out! Happy?” I said and interrupted Taeyang’s threat supposedly. They all shook their heads in disbelief while heading to the entrance. I literally dragged myself in a sluggish mood as I’m force to follow what I don’t want at that time.

 

I glanced up and saw our destination. Yes, The Club NB. It’s a HipHop and RnB type of club. It’s famous here in Seoul City. I’m the one who’s doing some Dj-remixing stuff for killing time when I just feel like it. But now? I’m in a depressed mode so I don’t have the energy to flow with these things.

 

“Wanna freeze there to death?” TOP interrupted my thoughts. Sorry ladies, he’s just a pain in the bu—

 

“I’m not joking GD.”

 

“Coming!” I shouted back. I’m so annoyed really! I can’t believe this is happening. I just want to go home and dump myself to my comfy bed and let’s just meet in La la la land.

 

As we entered the infamous club, people are dancing to the beat. Some are gossiping, talking, drinking, laughing and can’t help the eyes of those girls. They’re practically checking me out. Nice one, I miss the feeling.

 

I smirked at them and they giggled. I just wave my right hand and they collapsed. Oh well, fake . I rolled my eyes and took a glance at my members. They’re enjoying themselves. I sighted an empty stool nearby and sat there.

 

“GD hyung! Hyung hyung hyung hyung~~~~~~~~!” Seungri cooed. Seriously? Why is he so frenzied?

 

“Aish what?!”

 

“Why are you so annoyed?”

 

“Why are you so annoying?”

 

“Hey, I didn’t do something wrong, I just wanna ask.”

 

“Then ask already or go find other people to annoy at.” I spat angrily.

 

“Easy hyung, want me to find any date to chill with? It’s so freaking free.” He beamed.

 

“No thanks maknae-ah, I’m not in the mood either.”

 

“Quality time alone?”

 

“Yeah, just consider that.”

 

“How about giving a try then?”

 

“About what?”

 

“ About you know, it’s been so long since I remember you doing that stuff. Give it a try then. Huh hyung?”  He nudged me. And he kept on doing that until I lost my sanity and factually yanked myself out of the stool towards the stage.

 

I went up the stage and instantly grabbed the mic beside the Dj itself. The resonance of the mic blasted and it echoed around the whole club. It’s louder than the music I could say. The people sensibly covered their ears and looked directly to my direction.

 

The Dj walked to my side and held the mic first. I glanced at him and he’s giving some facial permission to get the mic first. I just nodded and handed him the mic.

 

“Attention everybody! I think there’s a challenger here!” He shouted. Oh, so he’s the MC too right? Interesting but wait—Challenger? What does he mean by that?

 

“Challenger? What?” I asked confused, he just nodded in response.

 

“Uh-huh, you know young man, It’s been decades I think? But I could hardly remember when that was but this club belongs to someone new and that person managed everything here. So he introduced a week ago some young undeniable lady and we called her the “Queen of Rap”. She was definitely the queen and the beast when it comes to rap.” The MC/DJ explained.

 

Okay, so there was something going on here but I don’t mind because honestly—

 

“Do I look like I give a out of it? Then bring her on, I’ll just do my thing.” I retorted back. He’s just wasting another living seconds inside of me.

 

“Aww, I think we found another spirited competitor huh? What do you think people?!”

 

The audience hallooed and gave a round of applause as they shouted something back.

 

“Rap Battle Rap Battle Rap Battle!”

 

“Alright alright! Calm down people, since our ‘Queen of Rap’ is not here yet then might as well introduce yourself young man?” The MC faced me and handled me the mic. I’m almost in a bit of death to take it but the MC abruptly took it back and shouted something again. What’s with him?

 

“Oh! Let me make this clear! Lend me again your ears people! So, the usual, undeniable, fierce, unique, marvelous, brilliant and badass ‘Queen of Rap’ is here AGAIN tonight! Welcome Back! C~~~~~~~~~~~L~~~~~~~~~~~~~!” Shouted the MC.

 

CL? Is that her name? Since he mentioned the “Queen of Rap” then no doubt she’s a she, right? I looked everywhere just in time to met some y freaking beast walking her way out to the stage, no joking, she simply grabbed the mic and bowed to the audience.

 

But! The MC took the mic first and bawled something AGAIN, Yes again, before the y hot lady in front of us speak.

 

“Wait up CL! Since you came late, This boy here is your challenger. He didn’t believe in you that’s why he’s willing to challenge you.”

 

The people shouted and cheered again. She looked at me and smirked. Damn? Why do I have this sense of feeling that I’m surrounded by some strange aura again? Just like the aura in the cafeteria a week ago? She took the mic and held it up and began her freestyle intro just for everybody.

 

 

 

(I can feel it, feel it)
CL the baddest female keepin' it ill, keepin' it real
Keepin' the party people up in it, and keepin' it going until the breaker
One nine, I shake 'em, shake 'em, take 'em down the whole nine
Rakin' in the dough, yo yo, and it's no lie (indeed we're about the low ride)
Baby, let's cruise, baby, let's get it like we never got it go for the deuce
Nah, go for the triple, ma let's hit 'em like ricola
And watch 'em all get their backs off the wall, get it now, CL baby!

 

(Song: What – YG Family. If you noticed, the last part, I changed “YG Baby” to “CL Baby” for the story purposes.)

 

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

Everybody made noises again and she grinned. They praised her and she just waved at them. I stared at her in awe. No wonder she’s the “Queen of Rap” here. Very well, let blazes combine with flames. I smirk at the thought.

 

Judging from her outfit tonight, she’s not that easy. Well, she’s definitely the most outstanding one. Reminds me of someone at school. Thinking of her, yeah, she kinda resembles CL here but in a lot more different ways….in the outside. But the aura itself? I can’t even comprehend the disparity between them.

 

Think she’s tough? Let’s see. This will be interesting than I expected. Well, what do we have here? I can’t let my guard down, can I? No, I will show this whole club who I am and what I am capable of.

 

Apparently, I thought this club won’t change any better. It’s a relief when I saw the Dj strolled down the stage and went up again to give me another mic. Thank goodness. While he, himself, have his own mic as well.

 

“Now, shall we proceed to this young man over here so he could allow himself to give a warm introduction for everybody else??” He beamed at us. I think he’s just glad that he gained the attention of the audience now.

 

I smiled politely and snatched the mic incredibly quick and began my warm intro just like the MC said.

 

 
 
Yeah I am bigbang, I'm the young generation
Everyday when I explode like BANG
It's like explosion, Fu.ck off
Do your thang, My name's GD
Yo girls desire, Say I don't know lies, Man mista liar
Why do the mass singers talk so much
Whatever mic just give me one
8 Beats, Like sick nasty
I flip it yeah, If it's a flow this quick
Run away if I were you, Go Lower your eyes yo

 

 

(Song: What – YG Family. GD’s own rap part)

                                

 

After my freestyle intro, I watched every person inside the club. They just gawked at me while I caught others’ mouth gaped open. I slowly made an evil smirk within my face and leisurely, I turned to face the MC as well as the ‘Queen of Rap’.

 

The audiences immediately change their hearts and praised me as well. They cheered my name and I absolutely grin at the honor. I merely bowed and glanced up to this CL.

 

Although I can’t see her eyes because of her shades, I’m confidently positive that she’s amused by my exceedingly performance just seconds ago. But why does she look like she saw a—is she mad? Why? Coz I literally gain her people’s attention? Tsk, girls these days.

 

“WOW! That was FANTASTIC! I didn’t see that coming! Did you guys? Right right? So, from what I see now….CL darling, you’ve face your real opponent.” The MC teased. I could possibly tell that she’s still glaring at me and the fury of tensions heated up the whole club.

 

The people kept on screeching and screaming the words “Rap Battle”. I just chuckled a little. It’s my skill to rap on the spot and it’s not troublesome unless you compete to your same level of skills. It’s like a profession, your ability on how to perform such a field, it all depends on you.

 

 

 

 

~CL~

 

 

I glared at him. What is he even doing here? I didn’t think that this guy here is no other than the villainous Heartbreaker of YG High. How should I know if he just dyed his hair into black with this bowl hair cut? He looks like a lost boy really. What’s with him?

 

How come he should pop out in this hour? He’s really ruining everything and I hated it! I hate him so so much! Wait a minute, he doesn’t seem to notice me. Yeah right, how should he be when I’m in different a lot than the Feisty girl he knew. Good! Excellent camouflage!

 

The only other way of getting outta here is to—Wait, I should at least end this up.

 

“Then let the Rap battle begins!” I beckoned. The whole crowd yelled and howled. I just want to be elsewhere other than in his sight. I perceived that he’s observing me, like he knows me. I can’t let him recognize me yet.

 

“Ok ok! Easy there fella! Let me announce it officially! And now! CL You may start this raging battle with your undeniable crazy rap skills! Let’s go~~!!” The MC departed from the both of us and went to his DJ-ing skills.

 

We stared at each other although it sounded stupid because I wore shades but yes, we stared indirectly at each other before I faced him whole heartedly –fake I know—and initiated the first move.

 

 

The second verse is dedicated to the men
More concerned with his rims and his Tims than his women
Him and his men come in the club like hooligans
Don't care who they offend popping yang like you got yen
Let's not pretend, they wanna pack pistol by they waist men
Crystalby the case men, still in they mother's basement
The pretty face men, claiming that they did a bid man
Need to take care of their three and four kids then
They facing a court case when the child's support late
Money taking, heart breaking now you wonder why women hate men
The sneaky silent men, the punk domestic violence men
The quick to shoot the stop acting like boys and be men
(How you gon' win when you ain't right within) 3x
 
Girls you know you better watch out
Some guys, some guys are only about
(That thing, that thing, that thing) 2x

 

 
(Song: Doo Woop - Lauryn Hill)

 

 

 

Round of applause and the endless cheered again were heard as I smirk at GD. He simply smiles, a sly one indeed, before proceeding to his counterattack.

 

 

This love (Yea, yea, yea)

 

(I gotta holla about my girl full of ''mazing')
(Yea, yea, yea) Let's do it ch'all
 
Yea, it's really taking me from high-low
Let's see, where should I begin ?
The club on Friday night yo
Just having a good'ol time yo
The music's banging; people's like 'word'
But there was one that caught my eye, so I just had to get closer to her
She's super-fly yo, I must confess some
I'm thinking, 'Damn I need her' with a lovin' gesture
I'm about to hit her with a, 'How you've been'
'You don't remember me ? ' 'Hey ! '
Instead I'll stick with the traditional, 'Hi, what's you're name ? '
I be the GD, I'm a cool gentleman
Check out my melody, the flavor straight like your cinnamon
Feel the adrenaline; I'm pumpin' for your honey lovin' Änote: HAHAHA... Honey lovin’
It's all about the two of us getting together, now that's what I'm saying
 
 
This love got me high, I'm soarin'
Baby girl, you know I live for it
And I'll never ever hurt you
Without you, there's no life in me
This love got me proud to show it
Ain't no doubt, I'ma keep on holding
And it's on til forevermore, well baby
On and on, you know we have each other's back yo

 

[Song: This Love (English Version) – GD himself]

 

 

 

Uh, one of his tactics. Damn! I really need to be out of here! I mean right now at this very instant. There’s no other way, no choice.

 
 
 
Every time you open your mouth, all I hear is blah blah blah
It's just painful for my ears ow! Turn around, quietly go, go, go
Every time I'm like this, guys all
They be like damn d-damn
I don't have time, bounce, I'm busy right now
 
I'm busy, very busy
I'm busy, let me go (Get out of the way)
I'm busy, very busy
I'm busy, let me go

 

 

(Song: I’m Busy – 2ne1)

 

 

 

With that I tossed the mic back to the MC and luckily, he grab hold of it not before doing some crazy maneuver and then I walked out of the stage. I didn’t dare to look back at Gd. I’m willing to sacrifice this pride if this will save me from this thing out here.

 

I maintained my posture as I paced quickly just to be saved from mother earth. Yes, the heels are killing me with the combination of my outfit. How unlucky tonight is. I could hear the gossips and murmurs people were spreading. Well, suit yourselves coz I don’t fridging care right now.

 

On my way out, I thought about Min. I don’t want her to be involved in some kind of a misconception meeting, do I? So I better explain her everything when I’ll reach home.

 

 

 

 

~GD~

 

I saw her made her way out of the stage as well as the crowd and as an instinct, I literally threw the mic to I-don’t-know-where place and jumped out of the stage. I sprinted out to catch her.

 

Luckily, she wore heels and shades in this night place so I think she’s kinda have this time-consuming runaway bride. Just in time for me to grabbed her wrist and dragged her to some secluded place to clear my suspicion.

 

Yes, that same aura when I’m with her I felt it again, right here. So it’s now or never to answer my qualm, I have to do this. Where’s my gentlemanliness? Throw that for awhile in the window. I need to know if she’s really her.

 

Once we’ve reached the isolated place, I held her two wrists in my one hand and put it at her back while I let our proximity bumped at each other. Of course, with struggle because this girl is so strong. No doubt about it.

 

“Don’t resist! I just want to clear something.” I said but it came out like a muffled whisper.

 

“Let go! The hell are you doing? Damn you!” She hissed and kept on strangling back.

 

 I don’t let the opportunity pass so I instantaneously used my free hand to remove her shades. She fought back and shook her head until she arched her head up. Fortunately, I was able to remove her shades but she leaned forward immediately.

 

So the position seems so wrong because we’re like a couple hugging each other. Her chin rested on top of my left shoulder while I’m stunned at the sudden action. And then it hit me, she did that so I wouldn’t see her face? Is she really hiding from me?

 

Before I could process what I am suppose to do, she literally pushed me back until I came crashed up against the wall. What’s next? The unexpected one, she punched me! She freaking did that!

 

“What the is your problem?! I already left you there so you could continue your rap!” She shouted and then I glanced up.

 

Confirmed, she’s Faith. It’s her and I knew it! Thank you instinct, you’re so reliable.

 

“Ow, so it’s you Lee Faith.” I said and slowly stood up to face her. I palmed my cheek to ease the pain. I saw her reaction. She’s so furious and breathed hard, just like me. At least we’re even.

 

“So? What if I am Lee Faith? Happy now? Such a douche! off! Will yah?” She gritted angrily. Forever feisty tsk.

 

“CL and you have the same fierceness and aura, that’s why I easily doubt you when you went up the stage.” I said, as if nothing happen awhile ago.

 

“Mind your own damn business GD!” She retorted back. Aww, she knew my name. No one in this city wouldn’t know my name after all.

 

Before I could answer, my members revealed their shadows and blocked the illuminated light of the place. Great! Great timing! When did I just need you guys? Aish!

 

“What’s going on here?” TOP questioned.

 

“Something wro-- Faith lee??” Seungri asked in astonishment. Yeah right, obvious?

 

“I didn’t think it was you!” Daesung pointed out. Oh damn, can’t you guys see we’re having a little talkhere?

 

“So, you’re this infamous ‘CL’ huh?” TOP asked, full of amusement in his tune and I don’t like it.

 

“I’m not in the mood for this talk or whatsoever. I just really need to—Get out of my way!” CL demanded as she made her way out, flailing her arms around. The members simply gave a space for her but I, once again, grab her wrist.

 

“We’re not FINISHED yet!” I said annoyed. No one walks out from me when I’m not yet done talking.

 

“I don’t ing care! Let go!” She hissed and yanked her arm out of my hold. Supposedly, I was going to hold her again but a hand landed at my right shoulder which prevents me from doing it.

 

“Let her go Jiyong-ah.” Taeyang convinced.

 

“This is none of your business Youngbae, so don’t you dare interfere...again.” I threatened. Seriously? Wrong timing Youngbae, wroooooooong timing! Crazy Saturday night.

 

“Any inconvenience situation here boys?”

 

All head looked up and met some weird guy with weird fashion of hiphop asked. He simply stayed beside CL and I noticed their closeness. Are they related or something?

 

 

 

 

~CL~

 

 What is WRONG with him?! I really hate him! And I’m in a rage of I-can’t-describe-it mode now! Good thing Teddy hyung came. I’m kinda relief. Was my punch not enough for him? I’m gonna salvage this man really!

 

“Hyung, why is your cheek swollen? Did someone hit you?” Seungri asked GD in concern.

 

“Nothing, don’t mind it for a while Seungri-ah” GD replied. Oh, so he has a soft spot for the maknae huh.

 

“Is there something wrong Chae--” Teddy hyung suppose to ask me but I nudged him with my right elbow so he wouldn’t say my REAL name out loud.

 

“Nothing Oppa~! That man right there was just lost a while ago so I told him the toilet is in the other side of the club.” I lied but I know that Teddy hyung would buy it since I never called him Oppa.

 

“Oh really? Well, young man did you find it already?” Teddy hyung faced and asked GD. GD just nodded and muttered a small thanks. Did he just sigh? In disappointment or in relief? I don’t know either.

 

“Oppa, send me home. I’m really not in the mood right now. Something just ruined everything tonight.” I begged and pretended that I was really into it.

 

 Sorry hyung, I don’t want to use you either. I just need to get out of here. I can see that GD eyed us both. Something weird again huh? Well I won’t let you doubt me again.

 

“Neh, let’s go CL-ah. Enjoy your night boys.” Teddy hyung waved and laid his left arm into my shoulder. But before we could depart, GD spoke again.

 

“Wait up! I just want to ask something.” He said as he advanced his step.

 

“What is it?” Teddy hyung replied. Oh , could he just quit it? His whole members anticipate for what will happen as well me and Teddy hyung.

 

“Don’t get me wrong but…are you two related?” He asked. What the--! Oh! I think this will be a good idea so he would leave me alone.

 

“We’ve been dating years already. Why? Got a problem with that?” I replied instantly. Teddy hyung widen his eyes and I really like to see GD’s reaction.

 

The whole members of Bigbang widen their eyes as well. I smirked, finally will he let go of me? Hopefully! Please luck be on my side.

 

 “Really?” GD asked doubtfully. He smirked too, damn him! I really had no choice when it comes to him. That’s it!  All hell break loose and I won’t regret what am I suppose to do next.

 

“Yes, really. I’m taken by him.” With that, I take a grip of Teddy hyung’s jacket and pulled him close. Before I could fulfill what I am going to do, I took one last glance at GD’s face and that’s the end.

 

Teddy hyung’s face met mine so close and I just sneered at the sudden immediacy. Soft lips collided to my own and that’s when I realized what just happened. It’s gone.

 

 

 

My First Kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I’m so sorry AGAIN ~_~ I was on vacation and that place doesn’t have any wifi on it>_< Yeah THAT place coz I just went downtown just to update this! And I'll go back soon so I won't update till the last week of May guys. I'm just a noramal person and it's summer soooo...Family is here, Make the most out of it right? Coz they'll leave me again after May :(.
 
As an apology, I'd leave you the longest Chapter I have done in my fic T_T Mianhae, really TT_TT
BUT! I’m known for being a not-so-good author so YEAH! MY favorite! A CLIFFHANGER Muahahaha!
 
Endless sorry for you guys and LOTS OF LOVE FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS & COMMENTS! I’m really glad I’d shared my burden thoughts about this fic and luckily for my loyal readers! You always made my day!
 
Yay! For those who guessed it right!I know right, That it was GD, Congrats! That was predictable huh? I have a lot of scenes in my mind so as far as this will continue, I could say that this won’t be a short story after all. I’ll edit my foreword and for my endearing readers, anticipate for more :))
 
I won’t be easy on you guys :)) let’s have some telepathy mode turn on! Muahaha! Evil writer will be back^^,
Expect for more twists! Coz this will be a long journey^^, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU^^,
WAIT FOR ME GUYS! ON VACATION MODE FIRST!
 
*No Answering Time for awhile, Mianhae:( I wasn’t able to make it*