Chapter 14: The Sick Angel's Angel?

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

GD’s POV

 

What did just happen? She hit her head and fainted? Why in this hour? Come to think of it, it’s easier to handle this too fierce lady. But then, I don’t even have the slightest idea where she lives. Yeah, Seungri forgot to mention where EXACTLY it was.

While carrying her, the time where I’m about to open the door of my car is where that all incommodious action happened. Yup, she hit her head in that shiny door when I tend to put her down.

I lay her at the back instead. Of course, she’s unconscious again. She’s supposed to be sitting in the front seat with me driving to her destination. But no, that didn’t work. Sometimes I wonder, is she really clumsy? Or when I’m just around?

So here am I, driving to my place. I chuckled a bit, imagining what would be her reaction when she wakes up. Sorry, no choice. My mansion, that’s it.

 

 

 

“Are you done now?” TOP’s voice echoed in the broad hallway of GD’s Mansion after Taeyang closed the door silently. He nodded as a response and looked straight at Seungri’s figure which is sitting at some expensive not-so-ordinary chair.

 

“Maknae-ah, it’s your turn.”

“I’m not ready yet.”

“For what?”

“I don’t know.”

 

Taeyang sighed and walked closer to Seungri before patting his shoulder. Seungri made a fist and controlled his emotions. Noticing this, TOP just shook his head. They all know why the Maknae is acting that way. Even though he shouldn’t really blame himself for what happen.

 

“Come on, give it a try. Quit blaming yourself already.” Taeyang comforted while playfully hitting him. TOP moved to their direction and ruffled Seungri’s hair.

“You really idolize GD huh? Blaming yourself too.” TOP teased and eventually, Seungri looked up and made a scrawny face before prying their hands off him.

“Yah! Just because I’m the Maknae doesn’t always mean that you guys can tease me like the way you want. Hah! I could be evil you know.”

“Says who? We’re helping you here! So don’t be a crybaby and go inside there. Just visit him for once Maknae-ah.” Taeyang said more like a command.

“And don’t cry while you confess your feelings to him.”

“Why youuuuuu TOP HYUNG!!! I’m not—”

“But we all know that your relationship with our Daesungie right? So better make the best of it now.” TOP retorted and that made Taeyang laughed.

“Hmpf! Alright! I’ll love Daesung Hyung more than you guys! Happy?”

“More than GD?”

“Shutup!”

 

TOP and Taeyang just laughed and reenacted the way Seungri’s face were during the teasing conversation which in return, Seungri slammed the door when he entered Daesung’s room.

 

“Whoa! That’s a lot of laughs hahaha!”

“Yeah, if we didn’t do that, Seungri will never visit Daesung with confidence you know.”

“Exactly TOP Hyung.”

 

They sat for awhile, waiting for their dearest Maknae to return. Minutes passed and they could hear sobs behind the closed door. Their face immediately turned solemn and they know that their hearts couldn’t bare the unspoken feelings of their beloved Maknae.

 

“Never knew Seungri would really care about Daesung.” Taeyang started off.

“Likewise. We always see that these two didn’t get along well. But hey, what do we expect? We’ve been together for years.”

“True. So we shouldn’t really doubt anyone else in this brotherhood we have.”

 

They smiled sadly as the sobs continued. But that didn’t last long enough because loud footsteps interrupted them which made TOP and Taeyang looked at their left side. The sound seems louder as it came closer to their direction.

 

“Is someone running?” Taeyang asked.

TOP raised his eyebrow, “Who the hell will do that here?”

Taeyang shrugged and all they could do is to anticipate at the stranger’s appearance.

 

 The figure come into sight and they instantly felt relaxed when they see GD carrying CL in his arms running through their direction and wait— Huh?

 

It’s my POV right? Where the freak am I anyway? Forgive me.

 

I halted almost immediately when I saw TOP hyung and Youngbae in my way. Ooops, gotta explain something again. Such a badluck, please just leave me alone for once will yah?

 

“Oh, You guys are still here?” I dumbly asked.

“Obviously yes?” TOP answered back.

“Ah I see, hehe…Ok then uhmm I got something to do. See yah!” I’m about to run again but they seem to block my way and it’s kinda mandatory to tell your brothers how the hell I end up with CL in my arms again huh?

“Guys, I’ll explain later seriously I just need to—”

“What trouble are you up to again Jiyong?”

“Aish Youngbae, Come on give me a break.”

“GD, You  give us the details.”

“TOP Hyung can’t you see I’m carrying someone?”

“More like Something”

“Ok ok! Just…OUT OF MY WAY!”

 

And I just ran like a ninja, mentally cursing because of some sudden checkpoint? Hello? This is my Mansion anyway. So stupid of me, I forgot that they will spend the whole week or maybe month here.

My room My room where is my roo— wait. They’ll think something weird if I let her sleep in my room right? Oh yeah Guest room!

 

“Maids! Open the Guest room number 14 and tell everyone that someone special will be using it. I mean this girl will be using it.”

 

The maids looked flabbergasted and I stopped for a moment to mockingly gaze at them.

 

“So…we’ll just stand here like we all saw some live wedding proposal?” I deadpanned. They all scurried around instantaneously and some almost trip but they grab a hold of their selves and yeah I should be going.

 

The Butler came in time when I headed to the elevator. He bowed before pressing the button and we accelerate to the desired floor.

 

“Just tell the maids that they should just do some makeover to the room. It should be more pleasing.”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.”

 

Welcome to my Homey My soon to be Princess. I smirked unknowingly while looking at the Princess in my arms. She’s just too lucky isn’t she? Why can’t she realize that? I can wait though.

 

 

 

 

CL’s POV

 

I can smell sweet food. What is that anyway? I’m hungry now. Seriously the smell still lingers through my senses and stomach. I want some. I wanna eat! I forced to open my eyes but somehow ended up regretting it.

 

“Ouch My head hurts!” I quickly hold my head and rub it. To lessen some pain I guess? I sat upright and slowly blinked. Too light, where the hell am I?

 

I looked around and got shocked for the moment of my life. I don’t know why, don’t ask me. This is like a dream! I mean come on! It’s way too beautiful, the room itself. I felt like a princess.

 

“Whoa! Where am I? This is not my room. My room is way too simple because we got no time decorating stuff like these? And too many chandeliers around— ”

“CHANDELIERS?!” I shouted while kneeling at the king size bed.

 

Where am I exactly?!  Did my Father win something? Or what? Wait think Chaerin think! What’s the last thing I did—

 

“Young Madam? You’re awake now. Here’s your bed meal. Please help yourself.” A maid approached me with the tray of sweet food I just smelled awhile ago. I blinked at her like she’s not real.

“Uhmm..Young Madam? If you’re still not comfortable then you may change your uniform to some dresses at that closet. This room, it’s arranged for you to stay on.”

 

“. . .”

 

“If you need anything else Young Madam, Please feel free to ask.” She said and placed the food in the bed table in front of me. I just stared at it. Although I’m hungry, Hell yeah I have so many questions in my head dear.

 

She bowed to me and stood there like a statue. I frowned and got furious when the flashback came within me in split seconds.

 

“WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!!!!!!”

 

The poor maid flinched and held her chest for thinking she might get some heart attack. I glared at her before flipping the bed table along with the innocent delicious food. I’ll beg for forgiveness later to those.

 

“Y-young Madam…What is the prob—”

 

I run towards her and grab her shoulders which made her look at me with fear. Sorry, I just need some answers.

 

“TELL ME WHERE IS HE?! AND WHY THE HELL DID HE TAKE ME HERE?!”

“Ma-Master GD s-said t-that y-your s-special and n-need t-to occupy this room.” She stammered.

“Well tell him that I don’t need any of this bull.” I let her go and angrily walk to the door but her words stopped me from doing so.

“H-he said that if y-you don’t like to eat at bed then j-join him in Dinner o-or else you won’t g-get your shoes b-back.”

 

He said WHAT?! I frantically look at my feet and hell. Even my socks aren’t with me. He’s sooooooooooooooooo—

 

 

“UNBELIEVABLE!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The maids were formally arranging the dinner table while waiting for their Master and his companionships. They started whispering about the lucky girl their Master brought. GD was known to be the brat yet kind hearted Prince in this Mansion.

Even the Butler would agree but they just respected him so much that sometimes if they fail to do what was being asked, they quickly get afraid and think of something bad will happen.

 

“Master’s coming.” The Butler announced. They all formed a straight line and waited for their Master’s grand dinner entrance.

 

GD walked like a boss with his matching stylish outfit. He even wore a big ‘G’ ring in his right hand and made his way to the Dinner table. They all bowed to him and he also bowed to them. The Butler moved the chair for GD to sit.

 

“Thank you.” GD said normally. This made the Butler smile as well as the Maids. GD glanced around and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that no one is accompanying him now.

“Uh, where are the members?”

“Oh, They’ll be coming shortly Young Master.” The Butler replied.

“Hmm.”

 

He tapped his fingers and think. Observing his meal, he kept on playing on the fork and bread knife. Then there comes Seungri followed by TOP and Taeyang.

 

“So you guys finally starve?” GD asked boringly.

“Sorry, See our Maknae here doesn’t want you to feel pity on him.” TOP started while Seungri pouted and punch TOP’s right shoulder.

“Why? What happen?”

“You don’t wanna know.”

“Seriously, why?”

“Well let’s just say that he cried his heart out?”

“HEY! I didn’t! I just can’t control my emotions.”

“Sure thing.”

 

They all sat and started to eat while GD there, still playing with the fork.

 

“Hey, Jiyong-ah. Are you waiting for someone?” Taeyang suspiciously asked and that made all the members looked at him.

“Wha-what?”

“Oh Oh. I almost forgot about sleeping beauty.” TOP scoffed. GD gave him a death glare but TOP just shrugged it off. Taeyang kept on staring GD, as if waiting for his answer.

“Did I miss something?” Seungri innocently asked, full of beef steaks in his mouth already.

“Nah, nothing Maknae.”

“Really?”

“Yes re—”

“Oh yeah you just miss GD carrying CL all the way here.” TOP spat while reaching for the jar of water. Once he reached it, he gradually poured some in his empty glass. The room felt silent and you could only hear TOP’s drinking portion.

“Uhmm…Hyung? What is she doing here? Or how come you carried her here? What did you exactly do?”

“Aish. Are we going through this again? Just ask TOP hyung or Youngbae. I just did the explanation like minutes ago Maknae-ah.”

 

Before the Maknae could react, a running Maid barged in and catch her breath for seconds. She kept on pointing at her back but she just couldn’t utter a word.

GD stood up and got curious as well as the other members. He quickly went to the breathless maid and held her.

 

“Hey, What happen? Come on say something? Why did you run?”

“Y-young…”

“What happen?”

“Y-young Master I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? Why? What did you do?”

“Y-young Madam…awake…runs away…I don’t know where…sorry I couldn’t hold her.”

 

The look on GD’s face was the feeling of sorry and disappointed. He entrust this job to her but knowing CL, he could understand why even a maid can’t handle her.

Wasting no time, GD ran and left the dining room. The others left dumbfounded and Taeyang was the one to recover.

 

“She should be around this Mansion so far. We all got lost at the very beginning when we enter this remember? She wouldn’t get out of this Mansion without the guide of the workers here.”

“I agree with Taeyang hyung. This gigantic Mansion of GD hyung was created by the geniuses. I mean there’s a lot of ways and tricky designs right?”

“Shall we help GD then?”

 

They all nodded at TOP’s request before darting off as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That brat!!! Who does he think he is? Ordering like that? I don’t give a damn if this is his freaking Mansion! Luckily, I was able to get out of that stupid yet beautiful room. I should really find the exit of this hell.

I ran and ran and passed many hallways and s. Is this building mocking me? Did I come here awhile ago? No wait…where am I? I honestly don’t know. This is way too big.

A lot of designs and what is that? Even statues got a separated room? That’s so idiotic. He sure got a lot of money to be wasted huh? I prefer giving charity by then.

Oh what’s this? A pool house? I mean room? No, it’s like a house? Aish wrong way! Not in here! Where’s the exit? Or living room that lead to the gate of exit?

Just keep running and searching. More turns and there and yes! An Elevator! Gotcha! Come on! I pressed the button numerously. Come on, before that freaking maid got me.

 

Ding!

 

Yes! I entered the elevator and hmm…what should I press? Wait…WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? ALL THE BUTTONS ARE LETTER ‘G’. Is this the ground floor? How am I suppose to know where’s the real one? ing stylist.

Arrrrggh!!! Please luck be on my side. I pressed the last ‘G’ and wishing it would be the real ground floor. What’s with him really? He sure loves himself too much that I might choke out.

Which floor was I in? Meeh, nevermind. I will never be here anyway. This will be my first and last one.

Ding!

Oh, here already?

. . .

The elevator metal door slides open and my eyes went big when I saw the most freaking freak of all the freaks in this world.

 

“Did you enjoy the ride my Princess?”

 

Damn did the freak just speak? Why am I sooo unblessed? What did I do wrong?

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FREAAAAK!!!” I shouted and pushed him aside so I could run but he eventually grabbed me.

“Freak? You’re calling me a freak? And why are you running? You won’t go anywhere.”

“Seriously stop grabbing me! And Let me gooooo! For God’s sake LET GO OF ME GD!!!”

“Why did you scare the maid like that? You’re a bad girl Chaerin.”

“FAITH! IT’S FAITH FOR YOU!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CALL ME CHAERIN!”

“Really? Then Chaerin Chaerin Chaerin, come with me. You didn’t eat dinner so we’ll eat and stop scaring my workers here got that?”

“ you! Don’t order me around!”

 

He dragged me into the elevator while pressing the button again and I held the metal door so it won’t close. And remind you that I’m in my bare feet. Oh yeah, I forgot that.

 

“Let that go Chaerin-ah! So it will close. Come on! Don’t be so hardheaded!”

“YOU LET GO OF ME! AND GIVE MY SHOES BACK SO I COULD RETURN TO MY RESIDENCE ALREADY!”

“Stop shouting! I’ll give it to you if you come with me and let go of the damn door!”

“Really?”

“Yes! So could you please comply at once?”

 

I let go of the metal door and he relaxed his hold to my waist and shoulder. I’m thinking of some new strategies. So tame the enemy first. Yeah that sounds like a plan. The door immediately closed.

I pushed him and silently walked to the farthest corner of the elevator. He just sighed and pressed the ‘G’ button at the middle. Where the is that? Dining room?

Awkward silence in the air. How to break that ? I crossed my arms and waited for our destination. He should really give my shoes back. The freaking tiled floor in this Mansion is so cold that I might get pneumonia.

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

I raised my eyebrow. Now he’s acting the little hero type. Look at that back of his. So evilly created and why should I tell him that yes I’m further than hungry.

 

“Hell no. Why should I eat with you? You might put some luring poison on it. And I could survive without eating in one day unlike you, you freaking highness.”

 

Just as I thought my coolness would go on but no, sometimes I wonder if how much should I really get embarrassed at the most unexpected person in this universe.

My stomach made that funny sound that signifies that I’m deadly hungry. He chuckled and shook his head.

 

“I get it. How come you’re so cool enough when you said it huh? But you can’t hide the truth anyways Chaerin.”

“And it’s ing none of your business.”

 

Ding!

 

From now on I’ll hate that ‘Ding’ sound in my entire life. I watched the door slides open slowly before composing myself. This is it.

GD grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers into mine. What the hell? And then we stepped out.

 

“YAH! Don’t hold me like that!” I said while prying my hands.

 

He stopped and faced me closely before asking “Why? Are you intimidated?”

 

I froze. Am I what? No no no, he’s just mesmerizing me isn’t he?

 

“Yes.”

 

“. . .”

 

“. . .”

 

“What did you say Chaerin?” He leaned closer enough and I just stared at his eyes. He stares back.

 

“I…I…”

 

“You…?”

 

 

 

BOOM!

 

 

“OUCH! HELL YOU CHAERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! MY PLEASURE FREAKY BRAT!”

 

And that’s it! I ran again for my life. Thanks to that . Yes, I just bumped my head to his face. He didn’t see that coming did he? Mehehe! I’m such a good actress, I could feel it!

Come on think again where to go Chaerin! I can do this. I ran with my wonderful uniform and bare feet and passed some familiar hallways again. Seriously, why did he choose to design it like this?

 

“Faith? Oh! THERE YOU ARE! HYUNGS SHE’S HERE!”

 

Who the hell is— Ooops! SEUNGRI BASTARD! So the BIGBANG members are here as well? This is so badluck.

 

“Stop running!”

 

“MAKE ME!”

 

I turned to my left and then to my right and saw some stairs and climbed up then turn to my left and left again. I seriously thought this would be an amazing maze if I could see myself from the above or somewhat closer to Temple Run (If you know what I mean).

Puff there and here. I couldn’t stand it any longer. This Mansion made me speechless. I should really find a room! Where I can hide for a meantime. Just a little walk Come on I can do this.

Can I just like crawl for minutes? Hell, I put my right hand at the wall nearby and exhaled while holding my chest by my other hand. In this hallway, I can see different doors. Well, what do you know, maybe I should give this a try.

I quickly twist the first doorknob.

 

Locked.

 

Then the second one.

 

Locked.

 

Then the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 13th.

 

Same result. Locked.

 

Aish. It’s hopeless. Yeah, who would ever leave an open door behind? Stupidity strikes. Why didn’t I think of that before?

 

I lazily twist the 14th one not before yawning and rubbing my eyes out of boredom. The door surprisingly did open. I just stayed like that for a moment.

 

Whoa, it’s really open. I resist the urge to squeal and jump for happiness. For once in this day I’m kinda relieved. I glanced around the semi-dark room.

 

“Is anybody here?”

. . .

“Guess not.” I simply opened the door and walked in. But why do I feel like somebody’s occupying the room? I mean do I attract ghosts right now? I shivered while making small steps inside.

 

I close the door behind me and the room went completely dark. Where’s the switch?

 

Beep.

 

“What was that?”

 

Beep.

 

“Hell, seriously who’s here?”

 

Beep.

 

Where’s the ing switch?! I directly stick myself to the wall while my hands do the searching stuff.

 

Beep.

 

It ain’t fun anymore.

 

Beep.

 

Come on where are you Switch!

Beep.

 

AHA! THERE YOU ARE! I turned the switch on and everything turns out to be more than white. That kinda hurts my eyes. As a reflex, I covered my eyes with my hands. After seconds, I removed my hands from my eyes and regretted coming to this room.

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

“. . .”

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

 

 

There’s a body lying at the bed lifelessly with so many tubes and wires attached to him. Especially in his upper part. The oxygen mask he’s wearing and his left leg was hanged for some reason. You can’t recognize his face if you didn’t know him for too long. The beeping sound came from that screen which tells you about his heartbeat. That answers everything. Well, almost.

I covered my mouth in shocked. Who did this to him? And I just remembered what GD told Mr. Psy, our principal, earlier in school. So that’s why he’s not there. But why? For what I know, he’s the most friendly among the rest. What did he do to deserve this treatment? It’s so inhumane.

I took a few steps towards him while holding the wall for support. As I went closer, I could see the sadness and discomfort in his face. I felt bad for him. Even though we’re not that close but still, I could vibes a good aura from him.

Slowly taking some sit in the chair next to him, I lay my hands at the mattress. I looked at him with my heart crushing. Why him? Daesung Kang of YG High. The main vocalist of BigBang. All he did is to smile and make the atmosphere glow. Well, that’s what I noticed of him.

 

Beep.

 

“I don’t know if you’re against me too but I honestly think you’re an amazing person and kindhearted as well.”

 

Beep.

 

“But we all know that you don’t deserve this.”

 

Beep.

 

“Whatever is it. Don’t give up.”

 

Beep.

 

“God is with us. Don’t let him down as well as your members.” I touched his left hand hesitantly.

 

Beep.

 

“Hopefully someday, you’ll be awake and be lively again. Please follow what you want in life.”

 

Beep.

 

I can’t stand this anymore. It’s like watching an orphan dying in some battle. Without knowing it, some tears dropped from my eyes. I looked at it.

It went into his arm and then I wiped it out of embarrassment. Why did I cry? Good thing he’s unconscious. Or he’ll think I’m weird and feeling a little bit close.

 

Beep.

 

“Don’t rush things. Everything will heal as time goes by.”

 

Beep.

 

“Just believe in yourself Kang Daesung.”

 

And another tear fell. I really couldn’t help it. I observed his face once again with my blurred vision before touching his forehead. He’s sick as hell.

 

Beep.

 

“You’ll be fine. Just believe in it and live with it.”

 

Beep.

 

I removed my hand and dumped my head into his arms. And I cried there silently. If you could only see his situation right now. I don’t know, I just felt really bad and sorry for him.

 

Beep.

 

Ugh, what am I doing in here anyways? I should really be going. “Sorry for disturbing you Daesung-sii and forgive me for my randomness.”

 

Beep.

 

I stood up and wiped everything out and smiled at him. “Please take care of yourself more. Until we meet again, I just hope you’re nothing against my bestfriend like that leader of yours.”

 

Beep.

 

“Haha! Sorry again. And take your goodnight rest.” I bowed 90 degrees and waved at him. I know, I’m not crazy but anyway I’m kinda afraid of getting caught in here.

 

Arranging the chair into its proper position, I quietly made my way to the door.

 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

 

“What the!” I turned around and stared at Daesung’s heartbeat monitor. What the hell happen?

 

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

 

“Hey! You’re alright? Yo breathing?” I ran towards him and asked nervously. I’m shaking too I can feel it.

 

“Hey! Don’t joke around what’s happening to the machine?”

 

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

 

“Somebody Help!!!!Daesung’s Room! HEY!!! GD! I’M IN DAESUNG’S ROOM!”  I shouted and darted out of the room.

 

The hallway was quiet and it scared me even more. Just where is he when I needed him?

 

“HEY YOU GUYS I’M IN DAESUNG’S ROOM! COME AND HELP HIM!!!” I screamed out of my lungs already. Daesung needs them!

 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

 

“ No!”

 

I scurried back inside the room and held Daesung’s face. Judging by his expression, I think he’s in trouble.

 

“Come on WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

 

“THAT BEEPING SOUND IS NOTHING COMPARED TO YOUR MEMBERS RIGHT?!!! THAT ING BEEPING SOUND IS NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR DREAMS RIGHT?! SO DON’T TELL ME YOU WILL GIVE THE UP! WAKE UPPPPP!!!”

 

Beeeeep! Beeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

 

“WAKE UP DAESUNG!!! FIGHT IT! FIGHT IT YOU DUCK FACE!” I shouted and honestly, I don’t know if that’s my spit or tears sprinkled around.

 

I let go of his face and bended under the bed. Come on find it! I searched for that thing. You know, the one that can make the bed bend so he could sit. Yeah I at giving the right term.

 

Beeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeep!

 

Aha! There it is. I rolled the pin and the bed seems to move upright. That’s it.  Carefully, I held Daesung’s shoulder and shook him up.

 

“You are not giving up. Hear me?!”

 

Beeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeep!

 

“You are damn NOT GIVING UP DUCK FACE!”

 

Beeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeep!

 

“ WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYSSSSS?!!!! SOMEBODY!! MAIDSS!! DAESUNG NEEDS HELP!!!!”

 

I shook him hard because I really don’t know what to do. I even don’t have the slightest idea if what I’m doing is correct or will help him or not. I just can’t bear seeing someone die while I’m in that place oh hell no.

 

ToooooooooooT.

 

TooooooooT.

 

TooooooT.

 

 

 

Did I hear it right? The machine just signifies…

 

As slowly as it seems, my world reverted to some slow motion. I watched the straight line in Daesung’s heartbeat monitor and my puffy soared eyes went even more blurry. Bit by bit, I glanced at his figure and a frowned made all the way to his face.

 

No…

 

It can’t be…

 

He cracked one eye opened and stared at me directly to my eyes. As if we’re some same creatures that can communicate using our eyes only. He gives out his message to me before flashing me his best eye smile. And that’s when I felt my nerves went numb.

 

Did he just…

 

Please don’t…

 

Why am I feeling dizzy?

 

What is this?

 

As the slow motion goes on, I felt my cheeks are still soaking wet but the difference is…someone detached me from Daesung and hugged me from behind while Daesung was being held by blurry people.

 

I tried to shout but no voice came out. I tried to hold him again but some hands prevented me so. I tried to struggle but the strong yet comfortable hands didn’t let me. This is so hopeless.

 

And then I tried to see Daesung clearer but the same hand covered my eyes. I could only shout…

 

“NO DAESUNG!”

 

And I think that’s the end. I heard the most painful beat of the machine.

 

I sobbed while my hands are hanging loose at my side. I can only see dark plain black. As in spotless black but I felt something, some warm body behind me as we’re sitting at the tiled marble floor.

 

Somehow, it’s so soothing that I almost forgot that I’m not using my hand to cover up my own eyes. It’s his. Those calming hands. His left arm on my waist, locking both of my arms as well and then his right hand that covers my eyes.

 

What happen? Why can’t I hear anything?

 

What happen to Daesung?

 

“Don’t think of anything else. You’ll be more stress out. I won’t get tired of you resting in my arms.”

 

That voice…he whispered again which made me unruffled for some reason.

 

And then the message of Daesung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

Why him?

 

Why?

 

His message…

 

 

 

 

“Thank You My Angel.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

Yay! I’m back and I just brought you some Drama in life^^, I know I know I’ve been a BAAAD Writer and I know it>_< I’m really really sorry! So busy in College and the site went crazy that I kinda felt lazy updating because of the hiatus >_<

But! Hopefully, I’ll be back by then^^, THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS FICTION OF MINE :D AND HOLLA TO MY NEW SUBBIES! I LOVEYOU GUYS!!! Please don’t leave this fic. I think it’ll be longer than I thought :) I have many plans for this story :)

Many twist and s :)) Good thing AFF have this ‘Reply’ button :D That’s an improvement Hooray! Haha! Sooooo Yeah :D I’m open for some questions out there :) And I’ve been really busy because I just recently joined my choreo’s group and work for some dance workshops^^,

Haha! Thankyou guys! ENDLESS LOVE FOR YOU~!!^_^

 

DID YOU HONESTLY MISS ME GUYS?