Chapter 5: Let the War Begin

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

First of all I want to apologize to my readers because….I might disappoint you in this chapter :)) LOL What am I saying?? Don’t worry, I’m not shutting down yet :))

Anyway, my advice:

 

Things would be so ordinary if it’ll always turn the way how people would predict it immediately, wouldn’t it?

 


 

 

 

 

 

“I want you.”

 

 

 

Silence overloaded the whole cafeteria. Wait. Is this for real? He’s pointing—He’s coming closer! With that sly smirk I want to erase in his face.

 

“You Miss, Would you be my girlfriend?” He asked politely. Yeah, one of his tactics right?

 

I stared at him and then suddenly some thoughts hit me at that moment. He’s not even looking at me. That’s a Good News! Then it must be somebody else. I felt relieved not until he grabbed that familiar arm of---

 

“MIN!” I shouted automatically while gripping her left arm to prevent her from being drag by that bastard.

 

“Oh, what do we have here? A possessive friend?” Gdragon asked. Now he’s really looking at me. I gritted my teeth.

 

“Don’t you dare take her!” I threatened. Loud gasps were heard and whispers started spreading everywhere among the students.

 

“And who are you to tell me that? I want her. Unless you’re jealous?” He teased.

 

That’s it! I had enough! I can’t take this bull thing. I absolutely yanked Min from him and it seems that he’s surprised to my sudden action as well as the others.

 

“She doesn’t want you and she don’t need your whatsoever stuff! Find another.” I retorted back. Min hides behind my back as she clutched onto my uniform. I could simply tell that she’s shaking and about to cry. I know that she’s scared now.

 

“Hmm…Interesting. Is that what she really wants? Or what YOU really want Miss Feisty?” he asked as he leaned closer to me. I could simply see his soul that I’m dying to kill at this moment.

 

“If you’re gentleman enough, then let her go. You won’t force someone who isn’t really interested in you.”

 

“Nobody’s uninterested in me here Miss unless you’ve influence them huh?”

 

“Surrender her before you’re image will be over.” I hissed.

 

“Ow really? Why would I even listen to what you’re saying Miss?” He raised his right eyebrow as if mocking someone who’s so delinquent.

 

“Because before you’ll know it, your play time will be over.” I glared at him. Not letting this proximity affect me. He backed away and then he-

 

He laughed. He freaking laughed! This bastard! He found that funny? Well sorry but I didn’t.

 

“Interesting really! Tell me, what offer would you trade for your commoner friend?” He seems so happy about the whole situation. Odd, weird, freak and .

 

“! She’s not a thing!”

 

“Miss Feisty, will you mind handing her over?” He reaches out his hand waiting for Min.

 

“I already told you she will NOT join you freaking moron!”

 

“I don’t want to argue here Miss, just hand her over and everything will be back to normal. I assure you. Cussing is bad for your image.”

 

“Playboy will remain as playboy even if you burn them into pieces.” I said it in low and furious voice but loud enough for GDragon to hear.

 

He snapped his head but then close his eyes slowly. Like he’s thinking of something and then after seconds he spoke looking directly at Min behind me.

 

“Min darling, I know a lot about your personal background commoner. You don’t want to be kick out here, do you? Think about your parents. What will you tell them?” He said without even a trace of guilt in his face.

 

I don’t believe this! How did he know? Was he spying on her before he chooses her? The hell? He’s blackmailing already! It’s unfair.

 

“Play fair coward!” I exclaimed. Another more minutes and I’ll be insane in this conversation.

 

“Alright. If that what you want. I’ll give it to you.”

 

I waited another moment before deciding if this will be a good decision. Listening to him? Is it? Yet again he spoke.

 

“But!”

 

Oh the contrary. Luck please be in our side.

 

“You’ll take her place. Be my girlfriend and I’ll leave her totally out of my life.”

 

I widened my eyes. WHAT?! What a bull deal was that? I glared at him sternly before thinking many possibilities to consider before retorting something smart.

 

He crossed his arms while waiting for my answer. Practically smirking because of my lost of words. ! I don’t want any of this.

 

“Don’t you think you’re already crossing the line Jiyong?”

 

All heads looked up at Taeyang. Yup, he’s definitely in time to speak now!

 

“Don’t interrupt here Youngbae, it’s none of your business.” GD hissed.

 

“GD hyung, I think this is way too far now. Why don’t you just pick another? Since a dozen of them are willing. Look!” Seungri convinced but still GD didn’t dare to hold back his deathly glare at his own bestfriend.

 

“Ahaha! Why don’t we just settle this down and--”

 

“Finish this already before our rehearsal starts GD. We don’t have time.” TOP said monotonously which interrupted Daesung’s friendly advice—supposedly.

 

“I have my answer.” I suddenly said. Face emotionless. And that’s the time Gdragon tore his glaring contest with Taeyang as he immediately stared at me. Waiting for my divine answer.

 

I released Min’s hold and she hesitantly release her gripped into my uniform as I advanced forward where that infamous Heartbreaker of the campus can be spotted.

 

I can sense Taeyang move an inch from his spot. Is he also against his best friend's bizarre actions? Then why did he even join this ?

 

As I walk my way to Gdragon, I could really see his grinning face that’s so nice to kick those white teeth. I didn’t let myself get distracted and continued my journey to hell as I approached him.

 

We’re just about an inch apart to each other’s faces. Then he leaned over where I could possibly say that it’s his breath that hit the outer layer of my right ear.  

 

“So, you won’t regret your decision Miss Feisty. Because you will be mine in no time. How do you like that sound? Hmm?” He asked in his seductive way. Really? That’s seducing to him? Talking about seducing…

 

I smirked then grabbed his necktie and held his shoulders before whispering too.

 

“I wonder…. why person like you….couldn‘t get the simple meaning of ‘We’re ing not interested in your childish game’.”

 

With that, I kicked him where it hurts at the bottom and he abruptly clutched to his dear life after receiving the great impact. He literally kneeled in front of me. I saw the new faces of s but someone caught my attention.

 

Taeyang, leaning against the gigantic door, hands in either side of his pocket seemed to be amused at what I did. Before he leaves, he looked back at me and wink.

 

I stiffened. What the hell was that for? Does he love to see his bestfriend dying in front of me? Weird. He also smiled his famous eye-smile as he walk out of sight.

 

Seungri and Daesung dashed to Gdaragon’s side and checked if he’s still breathing. Of course! Duh? All I did was to kick him. I stared down at him as if I’ve won something. Let me see, ah yeah! Pride.

 

“If you want to declare a war then play FAIR!” I spat at him. He glanced up but immediately ducked his head down as he winced because of the pain.

 

I simply cast away from the sight in front of me as I turned my back to them. Ignoring the stern glare Seungri gave. And to my amusement, I found the students totally had their jaws dropped open and from here I could say that they didn’t believe what just happen.

 

Honestly? Me either. I’ve encountered so many boys already. They’ve tried to court me but I guess I just don’t feel like being tied in such a commitment. And they’re absolutely not my type. But this is my first time facing some big time not to mention ‘The Pride’ of our school.

 

Great Faith! Just how life can be so delightful. And it’s just my first day in this new environment yet I just dig my own grave. Awesome isn’t it? But what can I do? He’s at fault!

 

I briskly grabbed Min’s wrist and dragged her with me to our exit. Before we could reach the door, I heard him hissed and said

 

“You don’t know who you have messed up with Feisty!” He yelled. Did I just provoke something in him?

 

I stopped and replied “Bring it on then.” Without even looking at him. Such a pity sight to move on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we’re already outside, I looked at Min. She’s still trembling. Not yet fully recovered from the trauma huh. Aish! That brat really! If he just chosen any random student then this will not happen!

 

“Hey Min. Are you alright?” I asked and held her shaking shoulders.

 

She just nodded. Well obviously not. Why did I even ask the obvious?

 

“Come on, let’s just return to our classroom. Don’t worry about it.”

 

“Bu-but he will be after you. H-he won’t stop until he’s sure that yo-you will lose.” Min said with a concern tone in her voice.

 

“I don’t give a damn Min. He’s at fault and we have our rights!”

 

“I-it’s GD we’re talking about and and he he---”

 

“I can take care of myself Min if you’re worrying about me. Let’s just head to our room shall we?”

 

She nodded in response and I just supported her whole frame since she’s still in trauma. Stop worrying Min, I’ll handle him by myself and I won’t let him involve you in this war.

 

We’ve reached our room and I instantly let her rest. I really need to think too. So I decided to walk outside. Suddenly Min held my wrists and the look in her face screams ‘panic’.

 

“Whe-where are you going?”

 

I chuckled. “Stop being a paranoid and release me this moment. I’m just going to the toilet.”

 

“But you can’t leave!”

 

“Are you seriously worrying about me or yourself?” I joked.

 

“Both. I don’t want anything to happen again.”

 

“Again Min please. I can handle myself and they won’t involve you on this trust me.” I gave her my reassuring smile before she nodded and released her grip.

 

 

 

 

I walk out of the room and headed to the Ladies toilet just in time for me to bump at someone.

 

“What the--”

 

“Ouch!”

 

Luckily I didn’t land on my . Same goes with the other person. Then I looked up only to meet his challenging eyes. I’m in shocked so was he but we didn’t dare to utter a word.

 

We just stared at each other for a moment and then I decided to break the awkward atmosphere by walking pass him like nothing happened.

 

 I’m about to escape the breathless situation when he grabbed my wrist. Making me yelped at the sudden action of his.

 

“Are you sure about the war?” he asked huskily. I gulped. This is the first time we will be talking yet in a not-so-wonderful moment.

 

“I don’t take my words back TOP-ssi.”

 

“Then I’m wishing you luck. GD’s different when it comes to something like this.”

 

“Do you think I care?”

 

“Just saying. No wonder you’re so feisty for being a highschooler.”

 

“I don’t need your compliment. Go to your own side.”

 

“I’m in nobody’s side Miss but I’m telling you, you just dragged him.”

 

“I didn’t. He dragged himself to this situation. And who’s gonna believe that you’re not on his side? You’re a member after all.”

 

“Not all we can see in this world made us believe in whatsoever, don’t you think?”

 

I frowned. I admit that he has point but still I can’t let myself off guard. What if GD’s using him? To lure me? Whatever I should stop this. Although it kinda hurts to talk like this stuff to the person you just admired a while ago.

 

“I have to go TOP-ssi. Stop wasting your breath. I have my own rules.” I yanked his hand off my wrist and headed finally to the ladies toilet.

 

As I entered, I run through the sink and washed my face. What the hell was that? Good thing I just held myself together during the intense talk with Mr. TOP.

 

I held my wrist, remembering where he had gripped on it. I glanced at myself in the mirror and observed myself. This is not happening.

 

Why GD must ruin everything? Nice level in meeting your admired guy huh. Oh hell, why must he one of those weird members? I stared hard at my reflection and sighed.

 

 

Let the War Begin.

 

 

 

 


 

 

*Hides* How was it??:))) Ok let me explain first guys! No throwing of something at me first! Let me explain:))))))

Actually I've already planned about this plot long time ago before I even read your comments so basically, it turned out to be the unexpected one? Some part though are really predictable right? Muahaha!!!^_^

Yeah so this is my Chapter 5 obviously and because of your comments guys~!!! I Typed straight again=)) I'm such a douche :)))

I HONESTLY LOVE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS~!!!!! COMMENTS STRAIGHT TO THE HEART~!! WHOA!! LOVE LOVE LOVE NO NEED TO EAT SOME CHOCOLATES MUAHAHAHA~!!!! AND TO MY NEW SUBBIES~!! WELCOME WELCOME:D YIE~!!

OK I'M SLEEPY AGAIN~_~ hopeless:))) LOVEYOU GUYS~!! AND STARTING FROM NOW, I'm just gonna reply to those who have any questions because I can't even reply to those dozens of LOVELY COMMENTS o.O I didn't expect that<3

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND MAKE ME SHUT UP ALREADY :)))

 

 

mysweetsmile13 - TOP doesn't have anyone in this fic....yet:))) Cmon SPOILER Much Girl :))) \m/

Alien-Leader - haha! Just to tease you guys:P It worked didn't it?:P

Imah_mi_fhin - Here's the 5th already dongsaeng-ah! haha good to know that you visited my fic & Update yours too pali! :P

frozen_star6 - Definitely shine a light Unnie! haha:P

 

THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I ENJOYED READING AND TEASING YOU AT THE SAME TIME GUYS:))) 

hhartini     TOPxTY  cl_jiD   xxcharm   Thanhmai Chae-Ji  liL_bBy_G eternal