Chapter 2: First Day

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

While I’m looking at nothing particular outside the window, somebody threw some crumpled paper ball at me. Making me snapped out of space and immediately turned my head just in time to glare at the girl who’s just pretending that she didn’t do anything.

 

I kept on glaring at her but she won’t even stop humming and looking all around except me. She suddenly flinched -intentionally- and looked at me as if in a real shock.

 

“Omo, did my paper just hit you?” she said as if concern. Yeah right, I’m not buying that.

 

“Oh no, absolutely not. It just flew out of the window!” I exaggerated.

 

“Really? Then how come you’re glaring like a predator?”

 

“Coz I hate your hair.”

 

“Ouch!” she pretended to be hurt at my compliment which is true.

 

“I love my hair and it suits me. Oh well, rough way of introducing ourselves huh? ” She denoted while touching her short hair just in case something might land on it.

 

 “Whatever.” I murmured and turn away just to look down at my notes.

 

“Hey! I just want your attention that’s all.” She said.

 

“What do you need? Can’t you listen to what is being discuss over there?” I hissed.

 

“Whoa! Slow down tiger. I just want to meet you since you’re a Lee too! I’m kinda fond of befriending any Lee here.” She explained.

 

“Oh yeah? Then go find other Lee or Mr. Tablo Lee might do. Just don’t bother me.” I said annoyed.

 

“Feisty ey? Then let’s start over in a better way. Hi! I’m Lee Min Young, 16 and currently your new classmate as well as seatmate. Call me Min!” she beamed and held out her hand.

 

I sighed. For real? Now? Come what may.

 

“Lee Faith. Seriously? You’re not my seatmate because you’re sitting there at the isle so we’re not even literally seated together. Can’t you see?” I response as I approached her hand and shook it.

 

“Either way it’s still the same. I’m the only person to your right since your left side is that window addiction of yours!” She exclaimed happily.

 

“Well if you say so but I prefer this window addiction of mine than you.” I mimicked her voice awhile ago.

 

“Whatever you say.” She half-shrugged and smiled.

 

I smiled back. And that’s how Min and I became friends. Yeah, first meeting was like ‘hell no we can’t be friends’ but ended up in the other way around.

 

I would say it’s kinda funny and inconvincible. We talked about our family backgrounds, likes and dislikes and so on.

 

I’m not expecting us to be the best of friends but at least I have a friend right? In this enormous school I might be lost and as a new student, I might want to have at least a companion.

 

She’s not that bad actually, she’s just playful and loud. She toured me around the campus and I was expecting this a little bit…….normal? But damn with these buildings. Is this even a school? Haha! I mean c’mon. The concrete tiles and whatever those engineers had done made a great impact.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s like a business college department. I feel like I’m in college already. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a commoner. Let’s just say that I’ve lived in a way too normal life because my family raised me being contented in what we have.

 

So I’m just impressed. Trust me, I could own this but my family and I won’t waste such a great money just for nothing. We’re not like one of those boastful riches who spend their money in whatever nonsense they’ve been doing.

 

And my family knows that I just wanna be simple in living. Although my sense in fashion is the only exception here. Yeah greedy enough when it comes to fashion baby.

 

“Are you hungry Faith?”

 

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Min asking me.

 

“Ow, not really. Why?? Are you?”

 

“Ahe, kinda? Wanna check our cafeteria out?”

 

“Sure.”

 

We went inside and pass through a lot of gigantic corridors and hallways. We even entered some tunnel-like structure and went downwards.

 

“Here’s the cafeteria! Yes we made it!” She exclaimed happily.

 

“If you’re hungry that bad you should’ve told me.”

 

“Sorry but I’m kinda contemplating whether you would be angry all of a sudden when I’ll drag you here in no time.” She replied almost murmuring.

 

“Hey, not bad.” I gestured at the sight of us.

 

“Of course not! This cafeteria has the best of all the best food in Seoul!” again, she exclaimed.

 

“Alright alright calm down will you?”

 

She giggled and practically dragged me through the menu counter. There, we ordered and munched our food in a matter of minutes.

 

“Slow down, you might choke and puke at me.” I warned her.

 

“Don’t be such a nuisance. I normally eat like this! And these are not yet enough!”

 

Great. My new friend here is a kid. Better deal with her. Tsk tsk Min min min. And then there’s this thing I’m curious about.

 

“Yah Min.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“What did Mr. Tablo meant by rules?”

 

“Oh yeah! I bet you already read those in your entrance sheet.”

 

“Schedule sheet.” I corrected.

 

“Ah yeah whatever it’s still a sheet.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hah! Short Chapter. My hands did the work^^, Chapter 3 coming up~!!^^, Thank you my Subbies~!!!^^, ENJOY THE RIDE:D

Anyway if you're wondering who's Lee Min Young, it's actually Min of Miss A^^,

Found this predebut picture of them so I used Min as CL's friend^_^  Hope you like it~!!^^,

 


 

luvone - Thankyou so so much~!!^^, I also love her character here hehe^^,

eternal - Thank you too~!!^_^ Awesome comment too:D Chae and Ji?? Hmm not ..yet:))

frozen_star6 - Kamsahamnida Unnie-ah~!! so noice noice noice of you too kekekeke:P ^_^