Chapter 6: She's Definitely Something

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

 

 

 

GD’s POV

 

What?  I didn’t have the time to process what the hell just happened back there. I was so out of my thoughts! C’mon ladies, she just stepped on my image!

 

She won’t get away with this. I can assure her that. Just prepare yourself Miss Fiesty. I’m gonna take my revenge on you. As for her little request, I’ll grant that. Play fair huh? Who told you I can’t fulfill that?

 

At least she’s part of the game now. Fair enough. This would be such a long journey. I’m little excited. Maybe this is what I deserve for my boring life. Yes, evil plans should be having their meeting inside now.

 

“Uhmm, hyung?” Seungri called.

 

“What?”

 

“Are you ok now?”

 

“What do you think? Tell me.”

 

“Fine I guess?”

 

“Very well, do me a favor lil’ maknae.”

 

“Huh? What are you up to now?”

 

“I want to know every single detail about Miss Feisty.”

 

“You sure?” He asked uncertainly.

 

“Don’t you think what happened back there give you a little hint on how serious am I now?”

 

“Mianhae hyung, I’ll do my best. You can count on me.” Seungri said and leaved that moment.

 

I sighed and slumped myself at my chair. I’m still thinking of something when suddenly the door opened, revealing the usual TOP himself. He walked and sat beside me.

 

“Making decisions while you’re in an outrageous mode would do nothing better.” He advised. Yeah right. I don’t need that.

 

“Thanks hyung but I already had enough in my head. You know me, I can’t step back.”

 

“You sure don’t want to learn your lessons yet huh? Hardheaded brat. Dealing with a normal highschooler? How about the other 36 girls? Still not enough?”

 

“Hyung, she’s not a normal girl. I felt something different from her. Not just different, something fierce, unique, uhmmm defensive, furious and….badass?”

 

“A badass chick huh, so what are you planning?”

 

“I think this challenge would lead to some interesting battle. I’m already anticipating for it.” I beamed. Yes, I’m gonna make this battle a trip to hell baby.

 

The one she would never forget. Meeting Gdragon would make her life a living hell. She’ll see. I smirked and laughed evilly at my thoughts.

 

“Have you gone nuts?” TOP asked concern.

 

“I’m going there, don’t push me yet.” I replied sarcastically. Then someone slipped into my mind.

 

“Hey hyung.”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Where’s Youngbae?”

 

TOP raised his left eyebrow and stared at me. Looking as if I have the answers to my own question.

 

“What? I’m asking you. Where is he?” I asked impatiently.

 

“Trust me he doesn’t want to see you for a while.”

 

“Huh? Why? What did I do?”

 

“You’re asking me? Go back to that scene before you reached this room.”

 

Say, I’m still thinking.Hmmm..Could it be? Why would he be mad at that? So childish, speaking of childish, I know I’m one of it. Ha-ha

 

“I don’t see any arguments we’ve been throu--- Ah! Is he mad about the whole Miss Fiesty girl stuff?” I asked unsurely.

 

“Maybe? He thought you went a lil bit far now. He even had this face where you will literally see I-don’t-know-my-best-bud-now-what-happen-to-him thing.” TOP cooed. Really? Hyung you’re not even helping.

 

“Seriously? Oh C’mon man! That’s even his first time opposing to my decision. I’m the one who should be asking what’s up with him.” I whined irritably. TOP shook his head and started to walk his way out.

 

He almost reach the door when it suddenly sprang opened, again, divulging the Maknae with his laptop and Daesung.

 

“Oh TOP hyung, you’re here.” Daesung said.

 

“Mmm, I’m leaving now. I’ll just update you guys about the place where I plan for us to spend the whole Saturday night.’’

 

“Neh hyung, annyeong! Take care.” Daesung bowed and waved at TOP. In response, TOP just nodded.

 

 

 

“Is he alright?” asked a concern voice.

 

TOP just closed the door behind him and nodded to the direction of Taeyang leaning against the wall centimeters away from the room.

 

“Nothing serious. I bet that girl really had the guts to stand up for him.” TOP replied chuckling.

 

“Maybe my prayers have been answered.” Taeyang said.

 

“Your what? Odd. You’ve prayed that someone should kick him?” TOP asked sarcastically.

 

“Prayed that someone should teach him a lesson, you alien.” Taeyang corrected.

 

They laughed for a moment until TOP decided to speak again.

 

“You should check him. He thought you’re mad.”

 

“Well, it flew away already. Thanks to Seungri’s detailed speech awhile ago.”

 

“Why? Happy for the counterattack?”

 

“Yeah you could say that. Let’s see where this war will take them.”

 

“If you’re against GD’s behavior, why didn’t you just talk to him?”

 

“For what? You know him, he will only listen to what his mind says. I’ll just waste my breath.”

 

“That’s why you prefer to just watch him playing around girls?”

 

“Same goes to you right? We just don’t want him to think that we’re jealous of whatever his life is.”

 

“True but tolerating him is the only option?”

 

“Answer your question, what would you think? That’s why I’m glad that one of my prayers--”

 

“Have been answered. Yeah right, shall we check him now?” TOP finished Taeyang’s sentence and asked.

 

Taeyang just glared at him for a second before heading to the door knob. TOP just chuckled and followed behind. They almost open the door but Taeyang came to a full halt.

 

“Yah, what’s wro—“

 

“Shh!” Taeyang hushed TOP’s supposedly question.

 

“Listen.”

 

TOP leaned his right ear to the door that came as the barrier for the people inside. He raised his eyebrow at Taeyang’s head that positioned in a side way view.

 

 

 

“You what?!” Seungri exclaimed. Unable to believe what I’ve said.

 

“It’s true Seungri-ah. I just started it a little bit…early?” I explained unsurely.

 

“You actually started it TOO early.” Daesung said.

 

“B-but I thought…y-you like Min from the start?” Seungri asked confused.

 

“Sorry but I don’t. Besides, she’s not my type and you all knew that.” I crossed my arms around my chest and looked at them.

 

“So what you’re saying is….You actually started the game in no time?” Daesung asked while gesturing some common gestures.

 

“I actually thought that she’s something. Not that something that concerns ‘like’ but I felt this aura from her where I get a little bit…intimidated?” I reasoned out. Hopefully this would make a better explanation.

 

“What did she ever do to make you feel that?” Seungri asked. I eyed Daesung and he just stared at us. Here comes the Daedae’s mode where he will usually shut the hell up and just listen to whatever conversation that will happen.

 

“I saw her…..talking or speaking, probably, to Min.”

 

“And?”

 

“Do I have to explain something?”

 

“Yes because I don’t see any intimated acts between some normal girls talking to each other?”

 

“Alright. She’s talking as if not interested to my speech! And she had this frown in her face as if believing that I, I mean, WE don’t exist at that moment.” I explained detailed. Way to go GD, way to go. Tsk.

 

“That was…………LAME HYUNG!” and there it goes, Seungri and Daesung laughed their asses out. Yeah right. I looked dumb now.

 

“Stop pouting hyung! It doesn’t suit you.” Seungri pointed out. Since he said that, I didn’t even notice that I instantly pouted. What more embarrassing can that be?

 

“SHUTUP! I’m just saying that I already felt her fierce aura once I saw her. And I’m interested in trying new things out! So I’m planning to pick her but I changed my mind.”

 

“And why the hell did you do that? To get attention?”

 

“No, or maybe yes? Anyway, it’s just because since I can tell that she’s already a friend of Min then I want to see something. Her reaction that is.” I smirked, proud that I have done such thing.

 

“You’re just curious of her reaction? And used Min for bait?”

 

“Yeah? Why? As if I’ve done something wrong. But I’m not disappointed. Why would I? I just got what I wanted and everything will turn the way I wanted it to be. We all know that.” I beamed. I’m such a genius. Haha! Yes, I started the game already before she even knows it.

 

“Unbelievable. What are you into nowadays? I really thought you have this slight thing for Min. Why did you search her background status if you’re truly are not interested in her from the first place?” Asked by our curious Maknae.

 

“Well, since you ask that question. I’ll tell you. I just heard that there is this student who is actually a commoner but hide her identity. And I’m bored that time so I just check her out. It seems that she’s an intelligent one, gifted or just lucky? Whatever I don’t care but it turns out to be a useful information, don’t you think?”

 

Seungri and Daesung just rolled their eyes and proceed to what they’re doing awhile ago. I just shrugged and scoffed. They just forced me to tell the truth? Aish, Maknae lines really. What’s with them?

 

At least I’m proud that I’ve used that information in a great timing with Ms. Feisty. Muahahaha! I’m such an evil genius, handsome, gorgeous, heartbreaker-- enough for my self-praise attitude for a while. I almost forgot what I ask—

 

“Seungri-ah, where’s my info?”

 

“Ah yeah right, I’m working on it.”

 

“Wae so slow?”

 

“Here comes the bossy side of him.” He muttered but I actually heard it very clear. Thanks.

 

“Aish, useless.”  I harshly tapped my fingers in the couch as if irritated by something.

 

“Eureka Hyung!” Seungri’s sudden outburst led me to my own death.

 

“What the! YAH! No need to scream like a freaking whale!”

 

“Aww, so you’re not interested in my new discovery huh?”

 

“What is it this time?”

 

“16, 1st daughter, born in Seoul but traveled overseas at young age. Currently 2nd year in YG High. Class Section B.”

 

“Hmm, 3rd floor I see. Name?”

 

“Lee Faith.”

 

As I heard her name, I felt this victory side of me. I just want her name and that’s it. Evil plans automatically formed without a warning in my head. That’s when I really appreciate myself. I’m not the ‘Pride’ for nothing.

 

“Lee Faith huh….watch me.” I smirked and eventually held my chin up high when I heard the door opened…again. Revealing Youngbae and TOP hyung staring at me bewildered.

 

“You’re seriously into this huh?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Yes, no doubt baby. Why don’t you just sit down and enjoy the show? I’ll gain my pride once again this time.” I said playfully but it turned out, much to my disappointment, a challenged one.

 

“Alright. But don’t cry in front of us.” Taeyang taunted. Seriously? What’s with him? I can feel his choosing Lee Faith’s side more than his own best of friend.

 

“Arraso, watch and learn.” I smiled. Tension around the room can burn the whole building. I could really feel that. Taeyang just smiled in an oh-so-not-good manner and walked away 2nd time around. I bet he felt bad but I could just continue what I’ve started, couldn’t I?

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

I walked along the corridor as I set my headphones aligned correctly to my ears. I bobbed my head up and down as I enjoy the beat. I looked around and it seems that everyone is having their classes right now.

 

I carefully glanced at each side of the hall and when I’m sure that it’s safe to do some crazy things then I immediately dance. Yeah you could call me anything you want but I’m like this. Having my spare time not boring.

 

I dance and do some styles like back flip, baby freeze, turtle freeze and other freezes that you may consider and even handstand at the wall. That’s relaxing but nothing is more relaxing when it comes to rapping. I should consider my option first since I might disturb other classes when I’ll choose the rapping thing.

 

“I wanna dance dance dance da dance.” I sing along the music not forgetting to do some wild steps.

 

“Dance, wuhoooo, I wanna dance da--” I abruptly stop at my actions as I saw someone’s familiar back in front of the vending machine.

 

I quickly hid myself at the wall behind. Carefully not to be caught off guard. I silently peek at that someone. What is she even doing out here? It’s still class hours.

 

Yes, it’s Ms. Feisty. I mean Lee Faith, she’s pressing some buttons at the vending machine and it seems that nothing change. Haha! Worst luck she had huh?

 

“Aish, I’m thirsty now! C’mon!” She hissed and keeps on pressing the abused button. Well, what do we have here? Karma already? Not yet, I have my own way of promoting karma to that girl.

 

I chuckled silently while looking at the miserable girl when she kicked the vending machine loud enough for me to flinch a little at the sudden action. She surely loves to kick huh?

 

And then the machine sprouted many energy drinks at the same time. She smirked and took one of it and simply drank it in one go. Wow, that’s something. She’s like having a competition already.

 

When she’s done, she threw the drink away and simply wipes with her sleeve. Tough huh? And that’s it, she left those other cans unattended. Feisty as usual. I rolled my eyes and came out of the view.

 

I just look at her back view and shook my head. She didn’t notice me and turned to the right and disappeared completely.

 

 

She’s definitely something.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Yeah! Chapter 6 Published~!^^, I ENJOYED MY TIME READING YOUR COMMENTS INSTEAD OF THE FICTIONS I'VE SUBSCRIBED SERIOUSLY?? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME~!!!^_^ YIE~!!! ANSWERING TIME MUAHAHAHA~!! STAY TUNE^^, 

 LOVEYOU GUYS!^^, 

 

 

 

eternal - YAY! I thought it would be easily predictated :P Thanks for being one of those favorate fics of yours^^, Yah, kick him where it hurts:))) I really enjoyed reading your comment too! ^^,

hhartini - Unexpected? Thankyou^^, Who's bar? Is it Taeyang? Does he? what do you think^_^ Troll :P

NaNa198892 - Glad I cracked you up:)) I thought it's so common though:)) But when I'm really happy reading your comment^^, It's like we're just watching this movie together muahahah:P

mysweetsmile13 - Let's troll together:)) I would love to do that! neahahaha:P Love your comment^^, Yes Let's add more spice next time;)

ygbaby_cl  and liL_bBy_G - Thanks for loving it^_^

mirandamana , TOPxTY and TaNia_VampGoth- Let's anticipate together neh?:P kekeke:P

luvone - Your comment made the best out of me! I really loved it! I prefer reading comments now:))) Because of you! Wahaha, So let's get things first. I'm glad you've catched up^^, Yes Min Likes our Maknae :)) Let's line up together to CL's side:)) Got your message any kind of war as long as they will be together right? Hahaha! It's so fun having this stuff with you:)) Top is her Ideal Man though, sorry to disappoint you:P The metal underwear cracked me up! You silly Unnie^^,