CHAPTER 59

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“hyuuung~!” sungjong shout at them when he saw the 4 boys running at them

“what happened at yoonhae?” sunggyu asked him.

“i... i dont know. She just fainted and...” sungjong cried.

hoya immediately carried you and dongwoo support sungjong and sunggyu called hyunjoong that hey already found them but yoonhae fainted. They went back at the camp.

“lets go.” Hyunjoong said at them.

“they found them already but yoonhae fainted.” Hyunjoong continued.

L ang sungyeol got shocked. And L run fast towards the camp. sungyeol and hyunjoong left there, looking at each other and followed L.

 

When they arrived at the camp, they went directly at yoonhae’s room and lied her carefully on the bed. L arrived and went directly at yoonhae’s side. Hyunjoong and sungyeol arrived and hyunjoong get his kit to check yoonhae. Hyunjoong let them go outside, while the 7 of them were worried, while sungjong is still crying.

A minutes later, hyunjoong went outside.

“we need to go back to seoul.” Hunjoong said plainly.

“hyung, what happened at her?” L asked him worriedly.

“im not sure yet, but we need to go back in seoul.” Hyunjoong said.

 

They all packed their things out and thanked the people who took care at them in 2 days. An hours later, they arrived at seoul and went directly at the hospital. Hyunjoong let the 7 of them go home and rest. While he will be left there to check and monitor yoonhae’s health.

 

In the next morning...

 

Yoonhae’s mother went in the hospital and talked to hyunjoong.

“Dr. Kim, hows my daughter?” your mom asked hyunjoong.

“she’s ok now, but im waiting for her result.” Hyunjoong said.

“”umh... are someone in your family suffered from heart disease?” hyyunjoong asked your mom.

“umh... yes, why?” your mom asked him, worriedly.

“ummmhhh... nothing. But ahjumaa, dont worry, i just ask you that so that we can diagnose her properly.” Hyunjoong said, comforting your mom.

“arasso. Thanks for taking good care of my daughter.” Your mom said.

“its ok. You can visit her now.” Hyunjoong said. Your mom went inside on your private ward.

 

Hyunjoong went at Kim’s residence to rest. But when he arrived L’s dad and L were asking about your condition.

“ahjussi, i want to rest. And im still waiting for her result.” Hyunjoong said, weakly.

“hyuuung~! How is she?” L asked him.

“I want to rest, SERIOUSLY!~” hyunjoong exclaimed, impatiently.

“aaaahhhh.... I’ll tell you about her condition when i received the results, ok? Just tell your friends too.” Hyunjoong continued calmly and he directly went at his room to rest.

 

When hyunjoong arrived at his room, he take a bath to freshen up and dropped his body onto his bed.

“aaahhh.... i hope my thoughts are not right.” Hyunjoong exclaimed worriedly. And he closed his eyes and sleep.

 

Meanwhile, L were about to leave when his father called him.

 

“myungsoo-ah, can we talk?”

L nodded. They were inthe terrace.

 

“its been awhile since the incident happened, i hope you could listen to my explaination right. When i figured it out in the first place, i know that if i let her leave, i couldnt have a chance to meet your sister. Because yoonhae pretended to be your sister, because your real sister named Kae-in afraid that you will let her suffer while leaving living here. And as i observed those days, you let yoonhae suffered, but i didnt know that as the time goes by, you will learned to accept her. I jsut want you to know that, yoonhae really treasure her family, that she doesnt want to hurt nor suffer them.” L’s dad said.

 

“why are you telling this to me?” L asked.

 

“because i want you to forgive yoonhae. Even if you will not forgive me. I know, im not being a good father to you since you mother was still alive, so maybe, im not deserving for your forgiveness.”

 

“since then, i just want to feel like even in a small time, i have a father who is supportive from what i will do and protect me when im about to hurt. I want to experience what would be when im on a trouble and my father will come at school to fix things out and at home, will disciplined me... i just want to feel it but maybe, i was just so blind or i just notice the things that are not supposed to be noticed and ignored your presence being a father...”  said, trying to control his emotions.

 

“thats why, i cannot feel it from you. because i didnt let myself to feel it while you was there waiting to be noticed, and im just take you for granted.” L continued and his tears run on his face.

 

“myungsoo-ah. Its not your fault.” L’s dad said. And he went near at him and hugged L.

 

“bianhe~ appa!~” L said, while crying. And hug his tightly. His dad smiled from what he heard from myungsoo, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter