CHAPTER 33

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You went to the dining room; you sat on your seat and eat the food that L cooked.

“hhhmmmm... delicious~! You’re good at cooking, i didn’t know it but now, i know.” You said after chewing your food, and you smile at him, giving him a satisfying look.

But he just eat coldly, then you thought about what you just said earlier.

“uummhhh... hyung, im sorry for what i just said earlier.” You said.

And now, he looked at you.

“Next time, don’t talk about Kara when we are together.” He said.

“why?”

“i just dont want too.” He said, and continue eating.

“hyung, you know what. I’ve been thinking, that maybe you need to look for a psychiatrist. Because you are bipolar sometimes, and sometimes, i cannot understand you anymore.” You said to him.

“BWOOH?!~ What do you think of me? Crazy? And im not bipolar, and never be!”

“Aiissh~! Aniyo, its not like that. And you told me earlier that you cannot think straight, so you are bothering something, and psychiatrist can help you. Just take my advice, im your sister, im just being concern to you.” You said as if it would be a great idea.

“YAH~! If you think that i am crazy, then, give me back that food i cooked.” He said, irritated, and he gets your plate, but you hold it.

“Hyung, im just joking!” you said, and you grinned, pulling back your plate.

“You’d better be.” He said, and he continues eating.

After the both of you had finished eating, the 2 of you went directly to the bedroom.

Myungsoo’s side

When he came inside, he went to the restroom and take a bath then after he wore his wife beater shirt and a boxer short, he laid down on his bed.

“what am i thinking? Im not like this before. How this could happen? Why you, of any other people on earth, why you being my sister?... pffft!” he said, and he mess up his bangs and closed his eyes.

 Your side 

When you came in your bedroom, you went to the restroom and tale a bath, after you wear your pajamas and shirt, you laid down on your bed.

“aaahh!~ I’m tired!” you exclaimed, and you close your eyes, but you cannot sleep. So you open your eyes again, and you looked at the picture of you with your mom and Kae-in.

“pffft~! I cannot visit you nowadays, im sorry. Kae-in, tell me what to do? Maybe, im slowly falling in.... aiiissh it should not happen. 2 months are long before it will end, and now, i cannot take it any longer. Kae-in, help me!” you said to yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter