CHAPTER 41

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Your Side 

You wake up from your bed and went downstairs. its already 11PM. when you arrived at the living room, you saw infinite but Myungsoo wasnt there with them.

"oh? Yoonhae!~" sunggyu called your name, cheerfully.

you smiled at them

"annyeong!~" you bowed to them. your hair was messed up.

"i loved your hairstyle." Hoya said.

you touched your hair and you just smiled, and you fixed your hair.

"i just woke up, im sorry." you said

"its ok." hoya said

"where's... where's Myungsoo?" you asked them, looking around.

"ah!~ he's with---..." Dongwoo said but he didnt finished his words when sungyeol interrupted.

"he needs to go somewhere. dont worry, he will come here soon. ummhhh... have you eaten?" Sungyeol asked you, it looks like he was changing the topic.

"ahh... not yet. im going to the kitchen to eat." you answered them.

"oh? lets go! lets eat outside. we will treat you." Woohyun said.

"really? why?" you asked, cheerfully.

"because we should celebrating L and..." Sungjong said but sungyeol interrupt again.

"we should celebrate L was... umh... L was being good to you now. " sungyeol continued.

All of you looked at to Sungyeol with a big question mark on your face.

"lets go! because im hungry, you were hungry, right?" Sungyeol said, and grabbed you towards the door.

then the 5 of them followed.

all of you arrived at the restaurant near by at the subdivision of your house.

then you ordered some food and eat. while all of you are eating, you feel uneasy.

"hey, are you alright?" Woohyun noticed you.

you nodded.

"it looks like you are on the state of uneasy, why?" Sunggyu asked.

"umh nothing. i just feel it now, its weird." you said, and smiled.

"you should be happy now because your brother is also happy." Hoya said.

"hm? why?" you asked them, curiously.

"maybe, maybe we should let L tell her about that. So, that... so that... it wont hard for the both of them." Sungyeol said.

"what?!" all of them exclaimed.

when you heard about sungyeol's words, it seems like your feeling became worst.

"just... just let them have the siblings-talk." Sungyeol said, plainly.

then the 5 of them nodded and continue in eating.

after eating, all of you went outside. they sent you home safely, and when Hyunjoong arrived, they decided to drink all night and infinite slept there.

you stayed at your bedroom, carrying the uneasy feeling.

you went on your study table, and stay there, then, you went to your bed to laid down, vice versa.

"what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter