CHAPTER 54

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up from your bed and do your usual things. You went down to eat your breakfast until you saw Hyunjoong and your father. And Myungsoo was also behind you.

 

“appaaa!!!” L exclaimed, he hugged his father.

 

You was surprise, and you remember that he already knew that you’re not his daughter and you’re getting nervous because he might tell myugsoo about your true identity.

 

“are you gonna hug your father or not?” Mr. Kim asked you nicely, while spreading his arms at you.

 

“yah, i know you missed him, so dont be shy and hug him.” Hyunjoong said.

 

You smiled and you hugged him. The both of you let go.

 

 

And then you looked at myungsoo, looks like he’s ok and he didnt bother about what happened about the two of you anymore.

 

“hyung, where have you been? I didnt see you here.” L asked hyunjoong.

 

And you turned at hyunjoong, waiting for his answer.

 

“ummh... im too busy about the hospital and you know, boy thing.”

 

“whatever!” L replied.

 

 

 

“oh? Uncle, our hospital will be helding a free medical check –up in (name of the province) province. And i will be the one who will do the check-ups but i need some volunteers there, so maybe i need to borrow some people on your field, if its ok with you?” hyunjoong said to Mr. Kim.

 

“oh? No problem.” L’s dad answered.

 

“umhh... hyung, can i volunteer too?” you asked him.

 

The 3 of them looked at you.

 

“oh? Sure! No problem.” Hyunjoong said.

 

“ummhh... can i also go?” L said.

 

The 3 of you looked at him.

 

“what?!” L exclaimed.

 

“do you really want to volunteer?” hyunjoong said.

 

L nodded

 

“arasso! No changing of mind. Understand?” hyunjoong said.

 

The 2 of you nodded.

 

“good, ill just contact you because i dont even know when our free medical check-ups will be held.” Hyunjoong said.

 

The 2 of you nodded.

 

“oh? I need to go, bye dad, bye hyung!” you said to them.

 

“bye!” your dad and hyunjoong said.

 

 

“lets go together, i’ll send you at your school.” L said.

 

You nodded, then the 2 of you went off.

 

While you’re on his car, the 2 of you were silence.

 

“tomorrow is your show, right?” L asked you nicely.

 

You nodded.

 

 

“by the way...” you get something from your bag. You lend 7 invitations at him.

 

“its the invitation, i hope the 7 of you can come tomorrow.” You said nicely.

 

“arasso, i’ll give this to them.” He said and he smiled.

 

A few minutes, the 2 of you arrived at school. You went outside and you say goodbye to him.

 

L arrived at their school, and he went directly to their lounge.

 

“hyung!” L call their attention, and he lend the 6 invitations at them.

 

And they get one from it.

 

“whats this?” Hoya asked you.

 

“its the invitation from yoonhae’s show, tomorrow evening.” L answered.

 

“ooowwh~!” all of them exclaimed.

 

 

The 7 of them sat on the living room.

 

“hey, what’s your little secret between you and yoonhae?” sunggyu really asked hoya.

 

“ahhh... i think, our dongsaeng like L.joe.” hoya answered them.

 

“BWOOOH?!~ it cant be...” sungyeol exclaimed, the 6 of them looked at him surprisingly.

 

“YAH! Why they cant be? Do you like yoonhae?” dongwoo asked sungyeol.

 

“aniyo~! Its not like that...but-but myungsoo-ah, is it really ok with you that yoonhae and L.joe will be together?” Sungyeol asked L.

 

The 6 of them are waiting for L’s answer.

 

 

“ye-yes!... actually, i told her to go out with him.” L said and he stood up to get something from the ref.

 

The 6 of them were got shocked.

 

“really? How could this happen? Before, you’re so angry at L,joe.” Sungyeol said.

 

“because now i know that they like each other. And i cannot do anything from stopping their feelings.” L answered, and he opened a can of beer and went back to chair and take a sip from the can.

 

 They just looking at L, who is thinking deeply.

 

“really? Is it really ok to you?” woohyun said.

 

L nodded, and then the bell rang.

 

“lets go, before we get late.” Sunggyu said.

 

And they went to their classroom.

 

 

After the class, the infinite went to a restaurant, they eat together and after, they went to clubbing.

 

When they arrived at the club, the infinite noticed that L was not in himself.

 

Sungyeol put his arm around his neck.

 

“hey, are you ok?” sungyeol asked him.

 

“yes, im alright.”

 

“it seems like you’re not in yourself right now. Whats bothering you?”

 

“nothing. Im just tired. Maybe, i need to---”

 

“hey, no one will go home right now.” Woohyun said.

 

“lets call yoonhae.” Sungjong suggested

 

“yeah, thats right.” Hoya said.

 

Sungjong called you but you didnt answered.

 

“hyung, yoonhae’s not answeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter