CHAPTER 56

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“myungsoo-ah...” your dad exclaimed

 

L was shocked from what he heard from his dad.

“what are you saying? That yoonhae is not my real...sister?” L asked his dad.

“yah, myungsoo-ah. Let me explain first--”

“aniyo. You lied at me.... how many times will you lied at me, appa?...HOW??” L hissed.

“she has a reason why she did this.” Your dad said gently.

“ANIYO~!” L shouted angrily.

“You and that...Yoonhae, toyed me. Hah?! How stupid i am, my dad lied at me, MY OWN DAD!.” L continued.

“Im sorry myungsoo, im so sorry. I know its my fault in the first place, if i... if i just let her leave since the day i figured it out, maybe, it wont be like this.” Your dad explained.

L shook his head in disbelief.

“i dont know if i still can trust my real father now.” L said, and he was about to walk-out but his father grabbed his hand.

“myungsoo-ah, i understand if you will be mad at me, but please, i hope you understands yoonhae’s place.” Your dad said it. L swayed his hand inorder to let him go. he walked away and opened the door, then he bang the door to closed it.

 

L went ot the poolside and he grabbed a bottle of alcohol and went-off somewhere. Hyunjoong and the infinite and teentop were shocked because of L’s expression.

“what happened?” dongwoo asked sungyeol.

“i dont know either.” Sungyeol answered.

“i know there’s something happened, based from L’s expression.” Sunggyu said.

Hyunjoong and sungyeol looked at each other. But they just continued to celebrate, until the teentop were asleep, dongwoo, hoya and sungjong were already asleep too, while sunggyu and woohyun are swimming.

“hyung, what do you think happen to myungsoo?” sungyeol said

“i think, he knew already.” Hyunjoong said.

“bwoh?! How come?”

“i dont know. Lets just observe what will happen. So, dont worry too much.” Hyunjoong said at sungyeol and tapped his shoulder.

 

Meanwhile, you was just finished from taking a bath, you went outside to go at the poolside and you saw myungsoo, sitting on the mini living room infront of your bedroom and his bedroom. You dont want to talk at him, but before you could go downstairs, he called you.

“Park Yoonhae.”  L called you, coldly.

**whats the problem with this guy?** you thought and you faced him.

“what?” you said boringly.

“is it fun?” L asked you coldly.

“bwoh?!” **fun, what? Maybe he was referring at the show.** you thought.

“YES!~ it is fun, why?” you continued.

L suddenly stood up and glared at you badly, you stepped backwards because you was afraid by his glared, but he was going nearer at you.

“ya-yah~! What-what are you doing?” you asked him, you feel that the wall was already behind you. stopped. Still, he was glaring at you badly.

**omo~! What happened at him? Is he mad at me? But, im the one should be mad at him, and not him should be mad at me.** you thought.

“hyung, what are---” you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter