CHAPTER 19

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO'S SIDE...

 

"Kara?" Hoya exclaimed.

Hoya went towards Kara, he hugged her, and Kara hugged him back.

""Annyeong~! It's been a year since I've seen you together..." she said, smiling and she turned to L.

"...especially you, Myungsoo-ah." she continued.

"ooowww~~~!" the 6 of them chorused, then they turned their heads on L sitting beside Sungyeol.

"well~! I'll bet, you will eat your lunch here, Myungsoo." Sungyeol whispered to him and pat his shoulder. then, Sungyeol went towards Kara to welcomed her.

L left there, hanging.

 

+++ Flash back +++

2 years ago...

Kara and L were on the mini park of their school, they seated at the bench, waiting for the sunset.

"Kara?" L said.

"Yes?" She answered, still watching the sunset.

"Ummmhh... I like you." L confessed.

Kara turned her attention to L, who is now looking at her.

"I'm happy to know that. but... I hope you will wait for me and understand whatever i may do." She said softly, still smiling.

She hugged L tightly and L hugged her back.

"I will, as long as you will inform me ahead of time, arrasso?" L said still hugging her.

"arrasso." she answered and smiled.

Starting that day, L changed. He wasn't a bad L and a playboy, but he was the good L, always smiling, until...

2 months after...

L rushing to the lounge.

"Hyung! Where's Kara?" L asked Sunggyu, panting.

The 6 of them looked at to each other.

"TELL ME!!" L shouted.

"Myungsoo-ah~... calm down!" Dongwoo said, trying to calm L.

"How can i calm down if i cant see Kara and I haven't hear her voice since yesterday!" he said, impatiently.

"Myungsoo-ah... Kara already left us, and left... you." Sungyeol told L plainly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter