CHAPTER 45

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your side...

You wake up early and after you take a bath, you went to the dinig room to eat your breakfast, then you found hyunjoong eating his breakfast.

“goodmorning hyung!”

“goodmorning. Eat your breakfast, so that i can send you to your school.”

You nodded. You eat your breakfast, after eating, you searched for L’s presence.

“uummmhhhh... hyung, where’s Myungsoo?” you asked him

“he already left.”

“oh? Why too early?”

“he said, he will fetch Kara.”

“ooowww~~~”

Is it really true that Myungsoo is courting kara again?

You sighed

“are you finished?”

You nodded.

Then hyunjoong sent you at your school.

When you arrived at your school, you walk like a dead person.

“aiiish~ what’s the problem if he really court her?!” you exclaimed, pissed-off.

“YAH~!” someone called you behind and suddenly gave you a back hug.

You was startled and when you turned to looked at to that person, ypu saw kae-in.

“hey, why i cant find you lately here at school?” you asked her, angrily.

“Mianhe~! And unnie, i miss you !” she hugged you tightly.

But you pushed her away.

“unnie~ im sorry!” Kae-in said, begging.

you cannot take your sister, so you hug her back and then, youlet go.

“unnie, i need to tell you something. Im afraid that i cannot come on your your show.” Kae-in said, sadly.

“bwoh?! Why?”

“because... i need to go somewhere urgently. Im sorry unnie!”

“how about mom?”

“ummmhh... just asked her, maybe she will come.”

“arrasso!” you answered sadly, and you just left her without even saying goodbye to her.

“unnie~!!” kae-in was calling you but you just ignored her, then the bell rang. Kae-in went to the classroom. You ws excused because of the event you were handling.

Why is it everbody is ignoring me? It seems like they just forget my existence.

 

 

When you arrived at the auditorium where everyone was busy, you just sat on one of the chair, thinking and feeling alone. Then, tears run down on your face.

Suddenly, you saw a hand, lending you a handkerchief.

“wipe your tears!” L.joe said, he sat beside you.

You looked at him, you get the handkerchief and wipe your tears.

“i-im not crying because of him.”

“really?”

You didnt answered because, indeed, Myungsoo’s one of the reasons why you felt sad today.

“why are you here?” you asked him, changing the topic.

“kae-in called me earlier, she asked me a favor which is I should accompany you today because she’s not here beside you to support you but i saw you crying because of that bastard.” L.joe said, coldly

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter