CHAPTER 22

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoonhae?--- Yoonhae!~ Yah~! Yoonhae, wake up!" He exclaimed, tapping Yoonhae's cheek.

He can see the face of you, wounded and bleeding.

He cannot take to see your face like that, so he closed his eyes and take a deep breathe then he looked again.

he held your face and he felt something that make him pissed off.

"What the---! You're burning! Yoonhae... please hold-on!" He pissed, then he carried you towards his car.

when he arrived still carrying you, he immediately call 3 of the maids to prepare a warm bath in your bathroom. and carry you all the way to your bathroom.

When he arrived at your bathroom, he put you in the bath tub and the 3 maids went inside to clean you up.

"The 3 of you undress her and clean her up. tell me if you see something on her body, like bruises or wounds. clean her gently and carefully, arrasso?" Hyunjoong asked them and he went in the dining room.

he sat down on the sofa leaning against the back of the sofa, and lift up his head facing the ceiling.

then one of the maid appeared and served him a a cup of coffee.

"Thanks!~ by the way, where's Myungsoo?" He said still in his position.

"He's not yet arrived, young master!" The maid answered.

"Ok, thanks~! you may leave now." he said.

the maid bowed and left. 

He get up from leaning and sipped his coffee.

"Why it is happening to you, Yoonhae? Why did you end up like this? Uuuggh~!" He sighed and leaned again.

Suddenly, the door opened, he moved his head to faced the door and he saw L, with infinite and... Kara?

"Hyung?" L called Hyunjoong, surprisingly.

 

 NO ONE'S SIDE...

"Hyung?" L said, surprisingly.

Hyunjoong stood up, looking at them.

"You're here~! and... welcome back, Kara!" Hyunjoong said, calmly and smiled to them.

"Thanks hyung." Kara said and smiled.

The 8 of them went towards to the dinign room, and they sat down. 

One of the maid arrived and served them, a can of beers and chips.

"Hyung, why are you here? Appa is not yet here." L said to Hyunjoong.

"I know. Your father asked me to look after you and Yoonhae, that's why I came here." Hyunjoong answered.

L nodded.

"That's great! so, you will be living here for a couple of days until father come back, right?" L asked him.

Hyunjoong nodded.

"Nice~ That's a great idea." L said, smiling.

Hyunjoong used to live in their house when he was still studying med, but when he graduated he decided to move out and live his life by his own. His family migrated to the States and he wanted to left here in Seoul because he wanted to build a hospital to help the poor people here, and now, he was the CEO of the two biggest hospital here in Seoul.

Hyunjoong smiled.

"Speaking of Yoonhae, where she is?" Sungjong said.

All of them looked at to Hyunjoong, who is now looking at his coffee.

"She's... She's in her room." Hyunjoong answered and looked at them.

Sungjong nodded.

"coffee?" Sungyeol sniffed and looked at Hyunjoong's coffee.

"Yah~! Dont you ever get my coffee, you coffee-addict! Go, and ask some of the maids to make you one." Hyunjoong said to Sungyeol, who is making face.

"Aish~! how can i drink coffee if i am already drinking beers?!" Sungyeol complained.

then, Hyunjoong grinned, and mess up Sungyeol's hair.

"Yah~! My hair!" Sungyeol complained and fixed his hair.

"Aigoo~! Lee Sungyeol, you're already grown up, huh?" Hyunjoong said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter