CHAPTER 25

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L went downstairs wearing his smiley face, he sat beside Hyunjoong who is reading some reports or documents of his hospitals.

"L, what happened? it look like, you're happy?" Sunggyu asked him curiously.

L looked at him.

"aniyo~!" L said, smiling.

"He was happy because he already realized that Kara is already here for them to continue their love story." Hoya said, looking to L, smiling.

L looked at Kara who's infront of him, looking at him smiling, L just smiled back at her.

"Umh. maybe, i should go. because i didnt even went to our house since i came back here." kara said.

"then, you're being too excited seeing your boyfriend, right?" Hyunjoong asked her, still looking at his papers.

"Yeh~! but, we are--" Kara replied.

"hyung, im not his boyfriend anymore." L said interrupting Kara.

"but, both of you were trying to fix your relationship. so, she will become your girlfriend soon, right?" Hyunjoong said.

they both become silent.

"Aish~! hyung, stop it! it makes them both more awkward to each other." Dongwoo said.

Hyunjoong just nodded.

"You should send Kara to their house so that you can also meet her parents." Sunggyu said, like he was teasing L and kara together.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiish~! Cha-cha... go now!" Sungyeol said, shooing them both.

L just smiled and he get his key, and Kara followed L who was going outside from their house.

YOUR SIDE...

after you take a bath, you feel much better than earlier. your cellphone beep, you get it, and it has a message, you read it.

Yoonhae, this is Gale (her classmate). dont be absent tomorrow, because Ms. Shin assigned you to be our leader in our group. just come here at school tomorrow so that i can tell the things that we need to do, arrasso? take care.

after you read it, you treat your bruises and you put clothes on. your phone rang, you saw  Kae-in's name on the screen, so you picked it up.

"Annyeong?"

"hello? Unnie, there's some boys who are looking for you here at school."

"Bwoh? who are they?"

"i dont know. there are 6 of them."

then you remembered the group of boys who fight with, you get alarmed.

"Yah~! where are you?" 

"im here at the mini park nearby our school."

"ok, im going! stay put, ok?"

you hung up and you immediately went downstairs.

when you arrived, you saw them having fun, playing Xbox and eating chips, while Hyunjjong was reading some paperworks.

"Hyung~! i will go somewhere, i'll be back before the night." You said but before you could go, Hyunjoong grabbed your left hand.

"where are you going? do you think i would let you go that easy?" hyunjoong asked you coldly.

"hyung, i need to go. becau-because my teacher told me that i need to go to the school because of some important matter, maybe for our... our sportfest? Hyung, please!" you sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter