CHAPTER 34

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo’s side

When he arrived at school, as usual thing happened and he went to the lounge.

“hey, what’s with the face?” Sungyeol asked him, who is lying on the couch.

L went beside him and lay down, he hug sungyeol and buried his face on sungyeol’s neck.

“Yah~! Are you alright? It’s been a year since you did this to me.” Sungyeol said.

L nodded his head.

“Aish~ i know you more than anyone in our group. What happen?” Sungyeol said.

“Where are the others?” L asked him

“i dont know, they didnt yet arrived.” Sungyeol replied.

“Sungyeol, what did i do?” L asked him.

Sungyeol’s eyes widened, and get up.

“BWOH?!~ did Kara got pregnant?” Sungyeol asked L curiously, almost screaming.

“YAAAH~! What are you talking about?” L exclaimed.

“Then, what did you do?” sungyeol asked L curiously, now his voice was normal.

L gets up also from lying, and now, they are both sitting on the couch.

“Aiiish~! I dont know, i just said that i doesnt want to be with her and i feel... guilt. and i felt something unusual before, I just felt it when... when...”

“when?”

“on the day when i brought here to the hospital.”

“who?” sungyeol asked him, and now, L looked at Sungyeol.

“Yoonhae.” L said

“the--. WAIT~! Are you... ”

“YAAAAH~! Im not into her! She’s... she’s my sister.” L said

“Then, what do you feel about her?” Sungyeol asked him

“i dont know either. That’s why i am trying to find out, because i just can’t explain this feeling too.” L said

“That’s a very very big problem kim myungsoo!” Sungyeol said.

“i know.”

“what about Kara?” Sungyeol asked him.

L went silent

“Do you still love her?” Sungyeol continue

L looked at Sungyeol who is waiting for his answer.

 

Then, the door opened.

“Hyuuung! We’ve got a surprise for you.” Sungjong said to L.

Then, dongwoo, hoya, woohyun, sunggyu appeared behind him, smiling.

“L, Kara just enrolled here.” Sunggyu said.

Then, L and Sungyeol look at to each other.

“wo-woow! That’s great, right kim myungsoo?” Sungyeol said, hanging his arm to L’s neck.

L nodded and make a quick smile om his face.

“so, let us celebrate. And later, Kara will go here. And L, call Yoonhae to go here. We didnt see her since yesterday.” Dongwoo said.

“yes, that’s right. We already miss her.” Hoya said.

“ummmhh... i think, she cannot come here.” L said

“why?” the 6 of them chorused.

“Because, hyung will fetch her at her school.”

“Then, we must go there first and fetch her.” Sungyeol suggested.

“Yeah, that’s right!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“But hyung will get mad if we take yoonhae without his permission.” L said.

“BWOOH?! Why?” Sunggyu said.

“i dont know. Since the day, when yoonhae got beaten up, he didnt want yoonhae to stay late outside from the house, except when she was in school. And from now on, he personally fetches and sends yoonhae to school.” L said calmly

“But, that’s too much! But then, you must be like that to yoonhae also. And maybe hyung will let yoonhae be with us, because we are here to defend his princess.” Hoya said.

“yes, to defend our princess.” Dongwoo said.

The 5 of them nodded.

“But, who will prepare to the celebration later of all of us will fetch yoonhae?” Sungjong said.

“L, you fetch yoonhae at her school. And woohyun and sungyeol will be the one to buy some drinks, dongwoo and hoya will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter