CHAPTER 10

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR SIDE...

 

In the next morning…

You woke up and you went directly to your bathroom to freshen up. And now, you can walk properly. You went downstairs happily to eat your breakfast.

When you arrived at the dining room, you saw your dad reading the newspaper.

“Good morning dad.” You greeted him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Good morning, my princess. Aigoo~ it looks like my princess is happy right now.” He said happily.

You just smiled and you sat down where you usually sit. Then you eat your breakfast.

 

L arrived at the dining room, wearing his black wife-beater shirt and his blue-and-white stripes pajamas. He looked so tired, and you can see through his face that he just woke up because of his messy hair, but then, he looks handsome. He blinked his eyes several times trying to wake up his little eyes from sleeping.

 

“Appa~ my body hurts.” He complained.

“Then, what do you want?” Your dad asked him calmly while still looking at the newspaper.

“I want a whole body massage~.” He answered begging.

“Arrasso~! Where would you like, here at home or in the spa?” he asked him and he looked at Myungsoo.

“I want to have it here at home; I’m tired of going out.”  He answered.

Then your dad called Mr. Kang.

“Mr. Kang, call the most prestigious spa and bring their most requested massager here at home, and prepares the place for Myungsoo, arrasso?” your father said and continue reading the newsapaper. And Mr. Kang bowed and left.

You left there dumbfounded, because you cannot imagine how truly rich they are.

 

When L were about to leave, you called his attention, then he stopped.

“Myungsoo-ah~!” you called him.

He turned around to look at you.

“uumh – you won’t eat your breakfast?” you asked him kindly.

“Just tell one of the maids to send me some food for my breakfast at my room.” He answered coldly and left.

You pouted.

 

When you finished eating your breakfast, you went to the kitchen. You saw the chefs and the other utility men working there.

“Annyeong hasseyo~!” you greeted them and bowed.

When they noticed that you were there, they all bowed at you.

“uummhh—please help me to cook food for Myungsoo oppa.” You told them nicely.

But the one of the utility went near you.

“I am sorry, we cannot help you by doing that, because we are afraid that we might get fired when we let you to do it.” He bowed at you sadly.

You let go a big sighed, but then you were not going to give up.

“Ani-yo~! I won’t tell appa that you’d let me cook, PLEASE?” you begged.

All of them look at each other and turned to you.

“But --- ” before that guy finished his sentence, Mr. Kang arrived.

“Oh? Miss Yoonhae, why are you here?” He asked you kindly.

“ummh--- I just want to cook some food for my Myungsoo oppa, but they wouldn’t let me.” You said sadly and you pouted your lips.

Again, they looked at each other and turned to you.

“haaah~! Arrasso, let her cook.” He said kindly and smiled at me.

Your face brightens and they let you cook.

You cooked some beacons, omelet and fried rice, and you also make a pure orange juice.

When you done cooking, you prepared the food on the tray and you went upstairs to deliver it to his room.

 

When you reached in front of his room, you knocked.

“Come in.” He answered.

You opened the door and went inside to his room. You saw him half , and you were shocked.

You looked away, still holding the tray tightly.

“Ya-yaah~! Why you … ca-can you do som-something on your bo-body!” You exclaimed.

When you were about to looked at his direction, you were surprised because your face was inched apart from his. You widened your eyes and choked hardly.

“Ca-can you mo-move a-away.” You said trying to stay calm. And you’re trying to avoid his glances because at that moment, his looking at your eyes deeply. And he moved closer to you and you closed your eyes tightly.

Please KIM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter