CHAPTER 55

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“appa!~” the two of you exclaimed.

“why-why are you here in your sister’s bedroom?” Your dad said.

“aa-aahh... i just... accompanied her last night because... she was sick and i took care of her.” L said.

“ye-yes, and he didnt noticed that he just...just fell asleep last night.” You said.

It seems like your daddy convinced from what you and L just said.

Your dad nodded, like he was convinced.

The both of you let go a relief sighed.

“okay, you can go back to your room.” Your dad said to L.

And L immediately get up from the bed and went of on his bedroom.

 

 

“yoonhae, can we talk for awhile?” your dad said.

You nodded.

“i heard that your mom cant go later on your show.”

You nodded and you bowed to hide your teary-eye while you bit your lower lip, to control your tears.

“its alright. I’ll go, if its ok with you?” your dad offered you.

You lift up your head and looked at him, tears fell down on your face because of happiness, you hugged him suddenly.

“omo~” your dad exclaimed.

“kamsahamnida appa!~” you said while crying.

He hug you back and smile drew on his face.Both of you let go from the hug.

“stop crying.” Your dad said while wiping your tears.

You nodded and you smiled at him.

 

“yoonhae~” L called you but he didnt continued it when he saw your dad wiping your tears. he immediately went near at you.

“appa, is everything ok?” L asked your dad worriedly.

“yes.” Your dad got surprised on how L was worried about you

“then, why she is crying?” L said worriedly

“just... tears of joy.” You interrupted.

“BWOH?!” L exclaimed

“anyway, im going first so that i can finish my work early, arrasso?” your dad told you.

You nodded and before he went out, he kissed your forehead, and went off completely.

“hey, are you ok?” L asked you.

You suddenly stood up and hugged him tightly.

L got surprised.

“ya-yah!~”

“hyung, dad will come later on my show... im very happy despite of mom wont come.”

L smile from what he heard.

**im happy for you. I hope i can always make you smile like this.** L thought.

You let go from his hug.

“hyung, will you come later, right?” you asked him.

“yes, i will.” L smiled

You smiled at him and hugged him again.

“hyuuuung, kamsahamnida~! I’ll wait for you later, arasso?” you said and you let go from his hug.

L just gave you a nod.

“im going to take a bath. You too before we get late.” You said at him.

L just nodded and get his phone because that’s was his reason why he came back from your room.

 

You had finished from taking a bath and you went down stairs to eat your breakfast. You saw hyunjoong eating on the table.

“hyuuuuung!~ i mean, oppa, can you go later at our school?” you asked him and you rest your chin on his shoulder from his back.

“i’ll think of it.” He said.

You pouted

“please oppa? Appa and myungsoo will go there too, i hope you can also go there.” You said.

“i’ll try.” Hyunjoong said boringly.

“kamsahamnida~!” you said.

You and L went to school after the two of you ate your breakfast.

 

 

Time pass by and its almost 5:30PM and the show will begin after 30minutes.

The set is already ready and also the models, everything is already set.You saw the infinite, they were so handsome by what they wear but you noticed that there’s no L’s presence.

“where’s hyung? Hhmmm... maybe, he will follow later.” You just thought.

But it almost 6PM and the emcee were starting to open the show.

You sat on the second row, facing the stage because you’re the coordinator, you’re with the other officers.

You’re always glancing on your watch but still, no L’s presence appeared. Your dad and hyunjoong already here, they sat in the same row as the infinite and the teentop, you gave them the best seat # or place where they can watch clearly the show.

There’s no text message from L. You let go a big sighed. You saw L.joe and Hyunjoong hyung talking. A smile drew on your face.

“seems like they get along together.” You uttered and then you remember what L said in the other night.

Go out with him and forget about the...kiss. i think it was a mistake...

The word mistake, is always repeating on your mind, until tear run down on your face.

“can we call Ms. Park for the opening speech.” The emcee said.

“Ms. Park? Where’s Ms. Park?” the emcee announced politely.

“hey, yoonhae. The emcee is calling you for the opening speech.” Gale said but still you’re not in your mind.

“yoonhae?~ yah, yoonhae!” Gale called your attention, until she pinch your hand. And your nerves went back.

You noticed that your crying, so you immediately wiped your tears and stood up.

“oh? There she is, the beautiful coordinator. Let us welcome, Ms. Park Yoonhae.” The emcee announce and the spotlight turned to you. The crowd applaused.

Luckily, before the spotlight spotted you, you already wiped your tears. You went up on the stage, before you could gave your speech, you’re searching for L’s presence but you didnt see him, but you saw your dad who is smiling at you, hyunjoong who mouthed the word “fighting” while raising his arm, and the infinite and the teentop who supporte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter