CHAPTER 28

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when the bus stopped, L.joe wake you up. all of you went outside, the restaurant is just in the other side, so you would be crossing on the street.

"so, im leaving! see you next time. and thank you for the wonderful day." You said and bowed, you waved your hands to them.

they waved them back.

when you arrived at the restaurant, there's a waiter went to you and bowed.

"good evening miss. do you have any reservations?" he asked you politely.

"aniyo- i am looking for Mr. Kim Hyunjoong." you replied.

"oh? please follow me." he said, and you followed him.

until both of you arrived in front of a door.

"Young lady, we're here!" he bowed and he opened the door for you.

when the door opened, you saw Hyunjoong and Myungsoo sitting sround the table, talking. then they looked at you when you went inside. the waiter left already.

"oh? you're here! sit down." Hyunjoong said.

you sit on the chair, Myungsoo was in front of you.

"sorry for coming here late." you apologized to them.

"its ok. hey, what happened to your clothes? why it seems like you was rolling on the ground earlier, untidy." he said curiously.

"hyung, let's eat, im getting hungry. dont bother her, it seems like she can manage herself." Myungsoo said coldly.

"yah~! myungsoo-ah, why are you so rude to your sister? she's your sister, you should be worried about her." Hyunjoong said.

"why would i? she always do what she wants." L said coldly, staring at you.

then, you glared at him, as hard as you could.

"Yah~! dont looked at me like that!" L said.

"you're so rude!" you said, still staring him.

"what-what did you say?" L asked you impatiently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter