CHAPTER 11

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR SIDE...

In the next day…

When you woke up, you went directly to your bathroom to wash up. You wear your uniform and you went directly at the dining room to eat your breakfast.

When you arrived at the dining room, you saw no one but the food was already prepared.

You sat down and you eat alone until L arrived.

“Myungsoo~” You called him happily.

But he just ignored you. He gets some bread and he walked away.

You left there shocked, and you frowned.

“Why he is so cold again?” you asked yourself sadly.

When you finished eating, you went directly to your school.

 

When you arrived at school, there’s someone hugged you from your back.

You were surprised and when you turned to looked at the face, you saw Kae-in. You smiled and hugged her back.

“Yaah~! How are you? We never heard your voice since Friday. Mom was so worried about you, especially me.” Kae-in said, you can hear to her voice that she missed you.

“I’m sorry! For making the both of you worried.” You said to her still hugging her.

And then, she let go.

“Arrasso! Let’s go inside before we got late or else Mr. Sung will scold us.” She said.

You went inside in your classroom.

 

MYUNGSOO’S SIDE

Earlier…

When he you saw in the dining room, he ignored you. And then, he got some bread and he left. He went inside to his car and before he starts the engine, he finished his bread and he looked at his reflection on the mirror.

“I need to do this, Yoonhae~!” He said staring blankly on his reflection. And then he looked away, and he starts the engine and drove off.

When he arrived at school, as usual routine happened.

He went directly to his classroom. He sat down to his chair while every girl was looking to his direction but he just ignored them.

He take a nap, he didn’t even noticed that Infinite were there.

“L hyung!” Sungjong called his name. He lifts his head and looked at Sungjong smiling at him.

He just looked Sungjong and then, he took a nap again.

“Aigoo~ Why our Myungsoo is like this?” Woohyun said. But he just ignored him.

His friends surround him.

“Yah~! What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked him calmly and tapped L’s shoulders.

Once again, he lifted his head and he looked at the faces of his friends, curiously.

“Why are you gathering yourselves here?” L asked them curiously.

“It seems that you were having a problem, that’s why we gather here.” Dongwoo answered him.

“Ani-yo~! I just want to take nap.” L answered coldly and he decided to take a sleep.

Then, all of them just nodded. They went to their seats and sat down.

Minutes later, he woke up. He saw his friends, sleeping. While the teacher was discussing and the teacher decided to have a quiz. So, he decided to wake them up.

“Yah~ wake up!” He shouted on their ears, they all wake up.

“WHAAAT?~” Dongwoo asked L loudly, because he’s the one who doesn’t want to interrupt his sleep.

L just gave him a “what-the-hell” glared but it seems that it has no effect on Dongwoo.

Until, Sungyeol gave papers to L and Dongwoo.

They all take the quiz and they all got perfect without cheating. That’s why, their teacher let them do whatever they want because they all know that the Infinite were smart, genius rather.

After they took the quiz, they left first even their teacher didn’t dismiss them.

While they were walking to the hallway, there is one girl who blocked L’s way, while holding her gift.

They all stopped and the students around them were shocked and murmuring about the girl. 

The girl lend her gift to L, as expected, L give the girl a “do-you-wanna-die” glared, but the girl bowed down her head so that maybe, she cant see the glare of L. While the Infinite were ahead waiting there as if nothing’s happen.

Until, L get the gift by his one hand and threw it back that makes the gift destroyed. The girl was shocked and give her attention to the gift and when he looked at to L, she can see the deadly glared of him, then she were shaking nervously.

“L, you make that girl scared because of your deadly glared, just stop that, its getting boring, anyway.” Woohyun said boringly to L. But before L could pass by in front of her, he spoke.

“Don’t give me a trash, next time!” He said coldly to the girl, which makes the girl cry.

And then, he walked away with the Infinite, and went directly to their lounge.

When they arrived, they do their own stuffs.

L were lying in the couch, while Yeolie is making his coffee, Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo were playing billiards, and Woohyun and Sungjong were playing Xbox.

“Let’s go clubbing later, I missed dancing on the club.” Hoya said while waiting to his turn.

 “Me too.” Dongwoo added, also waiting to his turn to hit the balls.

“I think, it sounds fun.” Yeolie answered, while drinking his coffee on the counter.

“Yah~! Woohyun, what do you think?” Hoya asked Woohyun who were playing Xbox with Sungjong.

“It sounds fun too. What do you think, maknae?” Woohyun asked Sungjong.

But he just nodded, focusing to the game.

“Hey~! Myungsoo-ah, what do you think of clubbing later?” Sungyeol asked L.

 He just answered Sungyeol a thumb up.

“Then, it’s fix!” Sunggyu declared and he hit the white ball that makes the 3 balls went inside to the hole.

“WOOOOOH~~!” Dongwoo and Hoya exclaimed, and shook their heads unbelievably.

 

YOUR SIDE…

 

After classes, you decided to visit your mom in your house. When you arrived in your home, your mom hugged you tightly.

“Umma~ I-I cannot bre-breathe.” You complained in a sweet voice.

Your mom let go of her hugged. The 3 of you went inside.

“How are you, yoonhae?” Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter