CHAPTER 37

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 No one’s side 

When sungyeol arrived at Kim’s residence, he carried you  and bring you to your bedroom, he put you on your bed carefully, and he didnt forgot what L told him, he put L’s coat on your body.

“Goodnight, yoonhae.” Sungyeol said, and he kissed your forehead.

When he went outside in your room, he saw Hyunjoong leaning on the wall.

“Hyung?! You surprised me. Hoooooh~!” sungyeol said, surprisingly.

“Sorry. Can i invite you for a cup of coffee?” hyunjoong said.

“sure! I would love too.” Sungyeol said.

And they both went down to the verandah, and the coffee was served for them.

“its already late, is the party didnt yet end?” hyunjoong asked sungyeol.

“Maybe, not yet.” Sungyeol answered.

“Where’s myungsoo?” hyunjoong said.

“He’s there, having fun with his love of his life maybe.” Sungyeol said, and take a sip on his coffee.

Hyunjoong also take a sip on his coffee.

“i know that you and Myungsoo were friends since childhood, and i expect, you know him very well. Then, how was he lately?” hyunjoong asked him.

“hyung, what are you trying to ask?” sungyeol said

Hyunjoong smirked.

“You’re already grown up now. Actually... i dont know how would i say it to you. Im just thinking that maybe i need someone who i can tell this.” Hyunjoong once again, take a sip from his coffee.

“hyu-hyung. What are you trying to tell me? Im getting nervous already.” Sungyeol said, and now, he was sitting attentively, waiting for hyunjoong’s words.

Then, hyunjoong put the cup in the table and looked at sungyeol.

“yoonhae... she’s not myungsoo’s sister.” Hyunjoong said, looking at sungyeol’s eyes.

“BWOOOOOH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?” sungyeol stood up, and was shocked.

“yah! Dont shout! Can you sit for awhile?” hyunjoong said calmly.

Then sungyeol, sat down.

“hyu-hyung, is that true?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter