CHAPTER 57

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next morning...

 the infinite and teentop went home early, you went downstairs, and you saw hyunjoong and your dad at the dining room.

“good morning!~” hyunjoong greeted you.

you went to hyunjoong to hugged him and after, you went to your dad and also hugged him.

“whats wrong?” your dad asked you.

You smiled. “nothing. Appa, can you send me at school today?” you asked him.

“oh sure, why so sudden?” your dad asked.

“nothing, i just want to feel how a daughter send by his father at her school.” You said.

“yah, i send you at school before, so stop that drama.” Your dad said.

“hyung, can you also fetch me at school later?” you asked hyunjoong.

“YAH~! Youre so weird today, what happened?” hyunjoong said.

“nothing, i just miss you and i want to be with you later.” You simply answered him.

“i’ll think about it.”

“hyuuuung, pleaseee~”

“okay.”

“kamsahamnida~” you said.

After you eat your breakfast, you and your dad send you at your school.

 

L’s side

 

L went at school early, still he was bother about what he knew last night. He went at the lounge and sat on the couch, resting his head on the top of the couch.

“hey, why so early?” sungyeol asked him.

“nothing, i just want to go here early.”

“oowww... what happened? Seems like youre not in your mood.”

“i dont know... i mean... nothing.”

“yah, i know you. i know when Myungsoo has a problem or something, you cant hide your feelings on me.”

L sighed.

“what if... what if someone lied at you? what will you do to that person?”

**he already knew** sungyeol thought.

“ummhh... i’ll ask that person why he/she lied at me.”

“then?”

“then, if that person has a valid reason why he/she did it, then, maybe, i’ll let that person go or i’ll forgive him/her. Why? Is there someone lied at you?” sungyeol said

“i dont know if it is the right time to tell but, i dont want to mind it for today.”

“is this all about yoonhae?” sungyeol suddenly asked him.

L looked at him suspiciously.

“how can you say so?”

“nothing, as we told you before, since yoonhae went in your life, you’re getting mood swings.” Sungyeol simply answered him.

But L didnt convinced.

“yah, did you know something?” L faced sungyeol.

“ha? Did i need to know something?” sungyeol just said it calmly.

“YAH~! Tell me honestly, did you know something?” L asked him seriously.

“what if i did.” Sungyeol said. L let go a big sighed.

“how come you didnt tell me that yoonhae is not my true sister?” L asked you.

 

“BWOH?! Is yoonhae not your true sister?” Hoya exclaimed.

L and sungyeol didnt noticed that the other members of infinite are already arrived. They went directly at the couch.

“yah, when did you know this, sungyeol?” sunggyu said.

“last last week? I cannot remember anymore.” Sungyeol answered calmly.

“YAH~! Why didnt you told us about it.” Woohyun hit sungyeol’s head.

“YAH~! Dont hit me. And... and i want to see if how myungsoo will handle his feelings towards yoonhae, thinking that he thought yoonhae as his sister.”

“aiiiish~~ pabo!” woohyun exclaimed.

“so, you really have feelings for yoonhae?” hoya asked L.

“isnt it obvious? Thats why before i told him that i like yoonhae even if its not, i just want to see how myngsoo reacted when it comes to his siblings, but as i observe, he didnt treat yoonhae as his siblings anymore, right myungsoo-ah?” Woohyun said.

“lets...lets not talk about this.” L said.

“but L, you should be happy right now, knowing that you have a feelings towards yoonhae who is not your sister, right?” dongwoo said.

 

All of them looked at dongwoo.

“why? Did i say something bad?” dongwoo said nervously.

Hoya laughed.

“aiiiish~! You’re such a genius. You’re right.” Hoya said at dongwoo.

“but, i cant accept the fact that she lied at me.” L said

“but hyung, maybe yoonhae has a reason why she did it.” Sungjong said.

“in any instance, did you asked her of what was her reason in lying at you?” sunggyu asked L.

L went in silent. ** did i asked her? Did i?** L thought.

“like what L.joe said, we must be sensitive on other’s feelings too.” Hoya interrupted.

“its not only you who suffered alot, i bet, she also suffered too. I know that yoonhae wont do this things knowing that she can hurt others, especially you.” sunggyu said.

The bell rang, start of the morning class.

“think of it, Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol said, and he tapped L’s shoulder.

“lets go, before we get late.” Sunggyu said and they all went off.

 

Your side

 

Its already dismissal. Hyunjoong fetched you and sent you at home.

“kamsahamnida, hyunjoong oppa~!” you said at him and you went outside from his car.

He just smiled.

“umh... just tell them that im going home late because im having an operation later.” Hyunjoong said.

“arrasso. Take care, oppa!~” you said and you waved your hand at him and he drove off.

“i need to leave, before anyone will arrive.” You said.

You went directly at you bedroom, you get your backpack and for the last time, you lied on your bed.

“im gonna miss you.” you said, when you looked at your watch, its almost 6pm. So you decided to went downstairs, its not obvious that you were le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter