Chapter 9

Tell me, if this is love !

No one's POV

 

"Min you ready for work today?" Sunhee said when she saw Min walking out of her room. "Work? I have college you know"

"I called your college and told them you will be absent the whole week and they said its fine because there wont be something special the first week" Sunhee said. 

"WHAT? You are not serious right??" Min asked not believing what she just heard. "I am serious you know where it is and work starts in 30 minutes you should better hurry" Sunhee smirked and Min ran inside her room to change her clothes.

"Is Jihee not awake yet?" Sunhee asked worried about her sister. "She is not even at home" Min replied so Sunhee took her phone to call her.

She called about 5 times but she didnt answer. "Jihee where are you.." She whispered to herself then the door bell rang. She thought its Jihee and opened the door.

"Uhmm Hi is Jihee at home? I brought something for breakfast" The boy smiled brightly. It was Sehun.

"She is not at home and I dont know where she is.." Sunhee said which made Sehun worried. "Did you call her? How was she yesterday?" He asked. "She is not answering her calls.." 

"Ohh ok take this Im going to find her" Sehun said giving everything he brought to Sunhee and ran down the stairs. "I hope you find her...Maybe she went to visit mom.."

 

>>> Meanwhile

 

Jihee was walking around the streets all alone. The weather looked even sad. It was very cold and slightly raining. She sat down on a bench watching birds flying. She wished she could just fly away like them leving all worries behind.

 

 

Lay's POV

 

I was feeling really guilty about yesterday but didnt have the courage to call Sunhee just yet. I thought about calling Jihee and I did but she didnt answer her calls. She must be sad just like Kris at the moment.

He is just sitting there like a dead body without emotions. What happened between them? 

Just when I gave up all my hopes that Jihee would call me back I saw that she messaged me.

"Here Sunhee's number 015-233-469... Now go apologize pabo.." I giggled at her reply, she really knows what going thru my mind.

I messaged Sunhee because I was scared she would reject, to meet me but she replied with a ok.

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

After I send Min to work I went to visit mom. Its been a long time that I visit her grave. She died 5 years ago.

"Mom.. How have you been? Sorry we didnt come for a long time.. Life has been hard for us. I wish you were here. But you are in a better place" I was sitting on the cold ground and looking at her grave when I got a message from Lay. I agreed because I wanted to clear things up already.

"Mom I have to go now.. I will visit you next time with Jihee together" I smiled and stood up.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

It was so cold I was sure I would freeze to dead if I stay in this position for the next 10 minutes. I took out my phone to look at the calls.

5 missed calls from Sunhee, 3 missed calls from Lay, 1 missed call from Kris and 1 from Jiho.

When I want to be alone one time in my life why does everyone have to bother me? I am not in the mood to talk or to explain anything. Then someone came up to my mind. Someone who knows this situation already. Sehun.

"Jihee where are you? I was searching for you!" Sehun answered the phone, heavily breathing.

"Yah dont worry Im just sitting on a bench beside this Cafe on Hongdae, you know with this blue lights everywhere?"

"Ok don't move Im coming!" He said. "Dont worry I'm frozen I cant move" I replied. Just in a few minutes I felt something warm on my shoulders.

"Here wear this you are so cold." Sehun said giving me his jacket. "No no you will feel cold I cant take your jacket!" I hesistate but he should put it around me. "Don't worry about me I wont die with a little bit cold" He smiled at me with his adorable face.

"Lets go inside the Cafe, its good for both of us I think" He said putting his arm around my waist and we walked inside the Cafe. He was stil holding on my waist and made me sit across of him.

"You fine?" He asked and I nod. "I needed accompany and thought of you..I hope I don't bother you" I said and he smiled. "You never do..What do you want to drink? Hot chocolate?" I nod and he stood up.

While he was gone his phone rang and I tried to call him but I couldnt see him. I looked at the display and saw "Luhan" was calling. Must be his friend from the competition.

Should I reply or not? After some seconds of thinking i just replied.

"Hello this is Sehun's phone he is not available for the next 5 minutes please call again." The did I just say. Nevermind I always wanted to do that to someone.

"What? Who are you?" I heard the guy on the line laugh.

"Sorry I'm just being stupid, my name is Jihee and Sehun is buying coffee so I thought I'd answer his phone." I heard him laughing again I really made a food from myself didnt I. "Its ok so you are Jihee" His voice sound extremely cute and friendly. No wonder he is Sehun's friend after all. 

 

 

>>> Meanwhile Min was pretty much suffering in the Cafe

 

No one's POV

 

"Min clean this Min clean that. I cant take it anymore this guy is going to kill me!!" She was already tired of hearing Baekhyuns orders.

"Yah you call that cleaning?? All the dishes are stil not clean. Do it again!" Baekhyun was yelling at Min. He wanted to laugh but he had to sound cold and serious. He watched Min cleaning everything again.

"Next time do it right from the beginning" Baekhyun commented and went out from the kitchen. "I will kill him when my work here is finished. You just wait" Min was whispering to herself.

"If you are finished, start cleaning the floor." Baekhyun ordered. "Aishh you are so slow" 

"I am doing what my best already! Stop complaining" Min finally burst out. "You stop yelling around or you wont get any money for all your work" Baekhyun smirked and Min started to clean the floors. 

 

Comments are love! Thank you to the new subscribers :) Hope you enjoy! ^^