Chapter 7

Tell me, if this is love !

Dance Competition Part 1

Jihee's POV

 

"What do you think you're doing? Who are you!" I was shocked and pushed this guy away. "Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself yet right?" He looked so innocent yet I was stil feeling awkward because of the hug. 

"I am Sehun, I'm in the competition too" He smiled brightly. "Your name is Jihee right right?"

"Uhmm yes, nice to know you?" I replied awkwardly and he smiled. "Sorry for the hug I was excited." He said which made me suddenly laugh. This guy is really funny.

"Arent you the girl I bumped into?" He said when he saw Sunhee. They know eachother?

Sunhee just nod and Sehun turned back to me again. "Do you dance since a long time? Me and my friend are trainees do you want me to introduce you to our manager? You could join!" Omg this guy was really open minded and very friendly.

"I dont know, Im not sure and yea I dance since years" I smiled and he came closer that our face was only 2 cm away from eachother. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "Wait there is something in your hair." He touching my hair. I hope he doesnt hear how fast my heart is beating right now. The situation with him couldnt be more awkward. 

"If you both are finished flirting the competition starts in few minutes" I heard Lay saying with a the--are-you-doing stare. So I walked towards him, leaving Sehun there.

"Thank you" I whispered to Lay, who smiled. "We are last, so there is stil a lot of time" He said and I nod.

 

 

No one's POV

 

So the competition start and the first ones to dance were already on stage. Everybody was cheering, the atmosphere was really good. Sunhee and Min were extremely exciting because they were the next on stage.

"I think I will die on stage" Min said. "You or me, Im so nervous" Sunhee commented. "Don't die before you see me on stage" Jihee jumped to them from the back. "You shocked me!" Sunhee said.

"You both will do great, you practiced so hard" Jihee smiled which made Sunhee  and Min get less nervous.

"Second team Sunhee and Min come to the stage!" They were annouced and walked up the stage. (They are dancing to Phoenix) There were some little mistakes but they did a really good job! More than Lay was expecting from them.

"Thank you and now Sehun and Luhan!" 

"Ohh that Sehun guy is coming" Jihee said. "You interessted in him? I will go and tell Kris" Lay said teasing Jihee. "No Im not! Just curious how he is dancing" She lightly hit Lay's shoulder who laughed. (Sehun and Luhan were dancing to Time Control)

"Wow.. no comment they are awesome" Min said to Sunhee who nod. "When I saw them in the park I thought they are some little High School students, especially that Luhan guy" She laughed.

 

"Ok now we come to the last performance of tonight! Jihee and Lay come up to the stage!" 

"Good Luck Jihee!" Jihee heard someone shouting and saw that it was Sehun so she smiled back at him. (They are dancing to Two Moons)

"That girl can really dance well" Luhan said." I told you she is perfect!" Luhan hit Sehun's forheard. "Calm down little boy" Luhan smiled. "She is going to win." He whispered to himself watching her. 

 

So all performances were now finished. And the dancers were waiting for their results.

"You both were really good Sunhee! There was a lot of team work and that's whats important in this battle" Jihee smiled motivating Sunhee and Min. "Yah Lay say something too, my sister is not that bad you should treat her a little bit better" Jihee whispered to Lay before she walked away.

Lay just looked at Sunhee and also walked away giving her a cold stare, which made Sunhee really angry so she grabbed on  his arm.

"Whats wrong with you? Why are you treating me this way! I didnt deserve this!" Sunhee finally burst out and Lay froze from the things he heard. "What do you want me to do? I already apologized and I am always nice to you!" She looked at his face for a reply but because she didnt get any she stood up and walked out of the club.

Lay suddenly felt really guilty and looked over at Min who was also shocked. They never saw this side of her. 

 

Meanwhile

 

"Sehun I have to go I have something important to do, I will call you later ok?" Luhan said. "Where are you going? Do you want me to come too?"

"No no dont worry its nothing to worry about, See you later and tell me if we won" Luhan smiled and Sehun nod. 

"My partner is goneee" Sehun whined sitting down beside Jihee who just laughed. "But I stil have you" He looked at Jihee making her look away. "How old are you?"

"17" Jihee replied. "Me too! But I will be 18 this month. You will come to my birthday right?" Sehun smiled  happy  so Jihee couldnt say no. "Sure why not."

"Wait.. do you have a boyfriend?" Sehun asked and Jihee point with her finger to Kris who was standing on stage. "Ohh I see.." He was not happy about her answer but the first thing in his mind was "So what if se has a boyfriend I stil have a chance!"

"Jihee, Kris forgot his phone here can you give it to him?" Jiho said and Jihee took Kris' phone. "Wait I will be back" She said to Sehun and he smiled.

When Jihee took his phone she was curious about what time it is and looked at Kris' display.

But the picture she saw there made her shock.

It was a picture of him.

Tao.