Chapter 2

Tell me, if this is love !

Sunhee's POV

 

"Its you" He said which made me freeze because his voice was so cold and angry that i just looked away. "Its who?" Jihee said and I just hold her arm to drag her away from this situation. In this moment Kris came to us smiling.

"Hey Sunhee long time no see, this is my cousin Yixing" He said pointing to the guy who was glaring at me like he wants to kill me. "Lay.. and we've already met with this rude girl" He said. "Im sorry I .." Before I could finish my sentence Jihee spoke up. "Yah who are you calling rude here, whats going on??" 

"Nothing Jihee-ahh" I replied to calm the situation a bit. Then I saw Kris hugging Jihee tightly and couldnt help but smile. This two are really cute together, if I could just always see them happy. I could hear him say sorry and saw this small smile on Jihee's face. 

Still this guy called Yixing or Lay whatever was giving me a Im-going-to-kill-you glare, which honestly scared me. This situation was rather awkward than scary.

 

Min's POV

 

"Jihoo.., what were you saying about a dance competition?" I asked him, making sure that I heard right. "Well when you have a partner you can join in to the dance competition, the winner gets about 1000 Dollar the second 500" He replied, so I didnt hear wrong. "Ohh so Jihee is a good dancer? She could win this?"

"In my opinion she could! But she didnt join this competitions for a long time." Jiho said. I have to make her join. At least like this she can earn money and will be helpful.

"We should make her join! I want to see her dancing" I told him and he smiled. "We really should but she doesn't have a partnert tho.."

"What are you guys talking about?" Jihee's boyfriend interrupt us. What was his name again, Kris? "That Jihee should join the next dance competition but she doesn't have a partner and yeah..." Jiho replied him. "She can do it with my cousin, Lay. He is a good dancer" He said and went to his DJ table. 

I really have to talk with Jihee about this.

 

No one's POV

 

"Min come on we are going!" Sunhee was calling Min who smiled to Jiho and stood up. "See you" Min said. "We will see eachother soon if you can make Jihee join the competition" Jiho smiled and Min nod. 

Kris drove them home because it was past midnight already. 

Min didnt say anything about the competition yet because she went to sleep.

"Yah unni you know who called me today? Suho" Jihee said while laughing madly. "Why is that guy calling, will he never let me alone?!?!" Sunhee said pissed and throw a pillow at Jihee who was still laughing. 

"That guy is so inlove with you I cant even explain" She stil laughed and now even Sunhee laughed. "He told me to ask you if you want to go on a date with him, only with him, his hormones drive him crazy I think" Jihee said laughing. "Yah stop talking nonsense! I wont go on a date with him never!"

"I know I know and you shouldnt he might you LOL" The whole night Jihee kept teasing Sunhee until they fall asleep.

 

Meanwhile in someone else home.

 

"Hyung what should I wear tomorrow? This or that??" Sehun was showing several clothes to Luhan who was just rolling his eyes. "Whats wrong with you? Where are you going tomorrow?" Luhan asked. "To this club in hongdae! To meet her!" Sehun replied excited stil searching for clothes.

"To meet who? Got a new crush or what?" Luhan laughed. "No this time its different Im inloveee" Sehun said with a singing voice. "You are really crazy just sleep now" Luhan said. "I wonder who that girl is that drives Sehun so crazy.."He whispered to himself before closing the lights.