Chapter 18 - Happy Birthday Sehun!

Tell me, if this is love !

Min's POV

 

Finally we arrived after hours of driving. Baekhyun was being a dork the whole ride, poking me, doing stupid faces and so on. He is really funny without him the ride would be very awkward I bet.

Jihee was stil playing with this rubiks cube trying to solve it and Sehun tried to help her but he failed also. This two are cute. I saw Luhan looking at them and laughing. 

Sunhee was playing with her phone the whole time. Listening to music and maybe even texting someone I dont know.

"I will show you your rooms, if you're ready?" Luhan came to us and we followed him.

"You three will be staying here and we are in the room beside you" Luhan opened the door and let us in. "I hope you all feel comfortable" He smiled at us before closing the door.

"I really missed going to the seaside" I heard Jihee whispering. "Me too its really beautiful here" Sunhee added. 

 

 

Lay's POV

 

I was feeling lonely these days because I couldnt see Sunhee. It was really breaking my heart that she probably likes this other guy. I wanted to talk about it to Kris but he is not home much either. 

He is with Tao all the time, they both seem to be closer than ever. 

As much as I wanted to call Sunhee I didnt. Because if she would have liked me, she'd call right? 

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

We were all sitting beside the pool and the owner - Luhan and Sehun's friend - asked us if we need something. It was really fun expect that we had to wear swimming clothes so it was pretty awkward.

Baekhyun was the thinny type he was slim but really cute. Luhan had a really nice body, I thought he would be just slim like Baekhyun is and Sehun was just the model type. 

I was wearing a short dress so I dont have to walk around half . I feel really uncomfortable if I am not in the water.

"Why dont we all swim!" Baekhyun said and jumped into the water. Sehun jumped after him and even  Min went inside the pool.

Well I cant swim and Sunhee either so Sunhee just played with the water and I didnt move at all. I just continued playing with this cube. 

"Do you think that you will finish that soon?" Luhan giggled and I saw him sitting beside me. "You probably saw that I cant even manage to do two sides of it" I laughed and he took it from my hand.

"Want me to finish it?" He smiled and I looked at him. "You sure you are able to do that?" He nod and just start. 

He was so fast that I couldnt even follow with my eyes which side he was turning around and in just 2 minutes he was finished and smirked at me. 

"Is there something that you cant  do?" I said and he laughed. "Well the rubiks cube is what I can do the best" He was really cute that I even forgot that the rest was here. It was like only we both came to the beach together.

"Luhan" I whispered and he came near. "What?" 

"Can you show me the kitchen, I want to make a cake for Sehun's birthday. Its midnight in 2 hours" I said and he smiled. "Good idea, lets do the cake together" He stood up and I did also.

"Yah where are you both going?" I saw Sehun asking. "Suprise" Luhan smirked and I just followed him. 

 

"Soo here is the kitchen and I think you can find everything you need in the fridge" Luhan said.

"Ok! Does he like chocolate?" I asked him. "Yes he likes chocolate and stawberrys a lot" He answered putting exactly this two out of the fridge.

"Ok! You can go back if you want" I walked to the fridge but exactly in that moment he turned to look at me and we bumped into eachother.

"Sorry" I said blushing when I suddenly saw myself touching his chest. "Nah its ok.... Jihee can I ask you something?"

I heard him saying when I already started doing the cake. "Sure what is it?" I asked stil focused to the cake.

"Sehun told me that you were not feeling good, thats actually the reason we came to the beach" I saw Luhan looking at me with concerned. 

"Ohhh.. I didnt tell anyone about it.." I said putting the cake into the oven and sat down across from him. I saw him waiting for me to talk and just tell him what happened so I started talking.

"You know Sehun played my fake boyfriend when I broke up with my ex. I broke up with him because I thought he likes his friend and I didnt want to be the reason that he cant confess to his friend. His friend is a boy... thats the reason why I thought he cant open up to him or that he isnt sure about his feelings for him.... So I decide to break up with him so he can be sure about his feelings and all.. But just two days ago I saw him flirting with a girl which really suprised me and hurt me too. I felt like I am stupid to think that he is inlove with his guy friend and realized that I was the one who he was bored of." I saw Luhan listening really concerned and looking deep into my eyes. 

I didnt know I had tears in my eyes while telling him the story, he had a tissue in his hand and wiped of my tears. 

"Jihee Im really sorry to hear that but its good that you opened up, at least to me. About your situation the best thing is to move on. There are enough boys in this planet who would like you and if your ex was so stupid to let go of a wonderful person like you its his loss, not yours." He gave me one of his angelic smileys. We stared at eachother without saying anything for awhile.

"Wait I forgot the cake!"I widened my eyes and stood up. "ohh good it didnt burn" He laughed at me and put the cake out from the oven. "Be careful dont burn your finger" I told him but it was too late. 

"Yah I told you to be careful" I took his hand and put some ice on it. He was looking at me and I felt really nervous and let go of his hand. "Well the cake is ready" I gave him an awkward smile and we went outside.

We let Luhan's friend put all the lights off so he can only see the lights on his cake. Because it was already exactly midnight.

"What happened why is it so dark?" We could hear them whispering and giggled.

"Saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida" I sang with Luhan for Sehun who's eyes were smiling from happiness when he saw us coming to him with his cake. 

 

 

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN OPPA <3

I know you have to celebrate it without our Luhannie but have fun with your Exo-k hyungs. I love you! And happy birthday to my own brother also its his birthday today too :33 

Hope you guys like the update! Comment ~