Chapter 23

Tell me, if this is love !

Jihee's POV

 

When I woke up I found myself beside Sunhee. I must've fell asleep while talking to her last night. I forced myselt to stand up and took her broken phone. Well she wants it back so I should go and find some mechanic.

Min was already gone with her stuff and I just quietly walked outside without waking up Sunhee. Before leaving the hospital I decide to check on the old woman from yesterday. When I opened the door I saw her reading the book that I gave her. "Is the book nice?" I asked her and she smiled brightly. "Its very nice thank you little girl." She said and make a hand signal for me to come inside. 

"I was going to a mechanic and thought I'd come to you for a few minutes" I explained. 

"I told my son about you yesterday. Just a few minutes after you left he came. You both really have to know eachother" She said and made me blush."Dont worry he is really handsome" I giggled at her, she was just too cute. After some minutes I told her that I have to leave but that I'll come to visit her later again.

 

The weather was really nice today, the sun was shining and the wind blowing lightly. It was suprsising because its been really cold this april. I knew a mechanic thanks to Kris because we went there for his mobile phone too. So the guy already knew me and told me it might be finished in about a week. Before walking out I saw someone from the window and my heart started beating faster.

It was Luhan, but why was he here? I love the fact that I met him random on the street like this. Exactly this minute my phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket so see that it was Sehun.

"Sehun?" I answered.

"JIHEE I forgot to buy Luhan a present its his birthday today! What should I do now?!" He was screaming around nervous. But wait ..what.. its Luhan's birthday??

"He is infront of me right now, Im in a shop"

"Perfect! Accompany him until I find a present please! And then call Min and Baekhyun so we can make him a small suprise" Sehun told me and I just said ok and walked outside to say Hi to Luhan.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me. He widened his eyes for a moment when he saw me but then he gave me his famous smile.

"Jihee..." He said not knowing what to do. He looked shy, it was so adorableee.

"Hi" I smiled at him. "Where are you going? I was going to buy some Bubble Tea do you want one too?" He giggled to me and nod his head in agreement. "Everyday I buy Bubble Tea for Sehun.. He really likes it" He commented when we were walking towards the shop.

"Oh I like it too but I cant drink more than one in a week really, I feel dizzy otherwhise" I told him and he laughed. "I will buy" He said but I pushed him away. "Noo I will go and find a place to sit" I ordered but he didnt move. "I said goooooooo" I told him again making a hand signal for him to go away. 

He stared at me for awhile before leaving to find a place. Well I dont have a present for him because I didnt know its his birthday. I have to buy him a few stuff at least before we meet up with Sehun!

I forgot to ask him which flavour he wants to drink.... I will just buy him the same like me. 

"I hope you like this flavour.." I said not sure when I handed him the Bubble Milk Tea. He looked at it and smiled. "You shouldn't have hush hush me away so I could've told you" I guess its really a flavour that he doesnt like...

"But I don't know how you managed to guess my favorit one, good job" I heard him saying and cheered inside. I didnt start bad but where should I take him next... I was staring at him thinking what he would like..

Maybe a necklace? Or a Teddy? Wait no not a Teddy.. -.-

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me and I saw him staring at me this time. "Oh nothing, let's go" I hold his arm and dragged him out. We went into some shop and I looked around for stuff the he might like. 

"Jihee look" He said showing me a stuffed animal and I couldnt help but laugh at him. So maybe a Teddy wasnt a bad idea at all!

Almost all Teddy Bear's had "Love you" or "I love you" written on it so I found it a little bit too awkward to buy him one of them.

So I really end up buying him a necklace. It was a silver one with a symbol (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PM_7akZtL5s/TU3xZY_a7qI/AAAAAAAAAKo/GGAAsZDvK4U/s1600/men%252527s%2Bceltic%2Bknot%2Bnecklace%2B69.95%252524.JPG just the symbol, i really couldnt find a necklace LOL XD) I wasnt really sure if he will like it but I hoped. I told Luhan to go out and wait for me. He looked at me with a I-see-what-you-did-there face and went outside. He probably thinks Im going to buy underwear or something LOL boys and their mind.

When I went out I started to randomly poke his back. "Yah what are you doing" He burst out laughing. "You are ticklish awwww" I continued poking and he tried to avoid me. "Jihee -- pleast stop" He tried to say while trying to hold his laugher "How cuteeeeeeeeee" I said teasing him and pinched his cheeks. He only stared at me and before I started blushing I tried looked away.

Now the awkward silence was back but thanks to my phone it was only for a few minutes!

"Hey.." I answered. It was Sehun.

"So Im finished, you both come over to our house. Ask Luhan to show you where he lives or something" He said and widened my eyes. He will think Im a stalker or something or that I want to him LOL ok maybe not that. But he will feel creept.

"But.." 

"See you later jagiya!" He said and hang up.

Perfect. Most awkward moment is going to beginn in a few seconds. I need to tell him in a good way the we have to go over to his place. But how.. Oh I know how!

"Luhan, Min just called me and said that she is over at your and Sehun's place. She thought that I am with Sehun and know told me if I can take her from there." Wow great lie Jihee but when we arrive there is so Min. 

"Oh really? Let's go then" He smiled. "And I am about 4-5 years older than you so call me oppa" He looked drectly into my face and I blushed. He wants me to call him oppa. My heart isbeating faster and faster. 

 

We arrived and like I said there was no Min so he asked where she is. I said she probably thought Im not coming and went home again. It was my time to call Min now and tell her to come over with Baekhyun. Aishh its so sad that Sunhee cant come... but I will bring her some birthday cake over. 

Min told me she was already out from college and Baekhyn already told her about everything, so I just had to tell her my little lie to Luhan so she wont say something different. 

We went inside and there was no Sehun at home. I just sat down on the couch "Min will come over?" He leaned down to me and I nod. "Ok Im going to change my clothes I will be back" He said leaving to his room. 

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and my face. I looked into the mirror and tried to fix my make up. I can not look bad infront of Luhan. Suddenly the door opened and I trembled. "Oh Jihee Im sorry I didnt know your here!" He said nervous and I said its ok. (His outfit http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m284qkul941r94v2zo1_500.png but only the first two buttons were open XD *-*) He looked so attractive that my face turned red like a tomatoe. He walked closer to me and I looked at his face. My heart was beating nonstop.

Then we heard the door opening. It must be Sehun!

"Ohh you both are here already.." Sehun said looking at me and Luhan with a weak smile. I hope he doesnt misunderstand the situation..

 

 

Hope you guys like it! COmment ~

Parts 2 of the B-Day will be up in awhile :3