Chapter 4

Tell me, if this is love !

No one's POV

 

Sehun went nervous and excited to the club and looked everywhere but couldnt find the girl he was searching for. So he just decide to ask Jiho.

"You! Didn't you say Jihee would be here today??" Sehun asked Jiho who was even suprised to see Sehun. "Oh you came, she is not here she went hours ago. But you know what if you join to the dance competition next week you will see her because she is also joining" Jiho smiled to Sehun.

"Really?? She can dance? Wow can she be even more perfect, I wonder" Sehun said, which made Jiho laugh. He was used to Jihee's fans but this guy was deffintely something.

Sehun just stood up and ran outside.

 

>>> Meanwhile

 

The dance lesson for today was over so that means Sunhee, Min, Jihee and Lay  were heading home. It was a tiring day especially because Lay kept on nagging at Sunhee's dancing ablity which made her really angry.

"Im glad this day is over I don't want to see this Lay guy ever again" Sunhee was nagging while they were walking home. "Well you will see him for the next 3 days,  just keep quiet he is a nice guy" Jihee commented but Sunhee just rolled her eyes. "He, a nice guy? deffinitely not" Sunhee thought. 

When they finally arrived they couldn't think of something else than laying down and sleeping. 

 

>>> Next Morning

 

"So we are joining to the dance competition Hyung, no need to practice much we will just dance to Time Control" Luhan heard Sehun and turned to face him. "So suddenly?" He didn't mind but was king of suprised. "Yup we can win 1000 Dollar" Sehun said.

"We will deffinitely win" Luhan commented with a smirk.

...

 

"We will deffinitely win"  Were also the first words, when Jihee started the dance practice for the 4. "If you girls want to be the at least third you have to concentrate more. And dont be so lazy" Lay said while watching Sunhee and Min dancing but rolled his eyes and focused on Jihee who was able to do the dance perfectly already.  

Sunhee was burning from anger but tried to not show it to anyone. "Ya seriously are you going to concentrate?" Min added. "I AM DOING MY BEST" 

Jihee walked towards her to talk to her,because she felt like she is not having fun at all. " Sooo whats the problem unni?" She smiled and Sunhee point to Lay who was practicing by his own. "Why does he have to be so rude?" Sunhee whispered. "He is not nice to everyone, I think he needs to get used to you?" Jihee tried to calm her a bit down.

Lay already realized that they are talking and smirked. "If she would be half so good as Jihee is, I wouldn't  complain" He whispered to himself but nobody heard it. 

After hours of practicing they left the practice room, because of two reasons. Sunhee needs to work and Lay, Min have College tomorrow. Jihee was the only one who is free on Mondays. 

 

 

Min's POV

 

The only thing I wanted to do now was go home and shower. I didn't think dance practice would be this much. But its worth it, Jihee and Lay will win! And we will be second so I get money also!

So we were on our way to bring Sunhee to work and then Lay would bring us home, because he is the so called guy who has to protect the girls. 

"Min can you come in for some minutes? I have some things I'd like to give you so you both can eat when you get home" Sunhee told me so I went in. At least we don't have to cook anything for today. 

I took the meal she gave me and was on my way outside until I bumped into this stupid waiter."Yah cant you be more careful! Everything is broken" He yelled at me but I just smirked. "Its not my fault" I turned my back to walk outside but he hold my arm. "You have to pay for all this" In the moment when I heard that I kicked his leg and ran outside. "Ouchh yah stop!"

"Min why are you running" Jihee asked but I just yelled. "Follow me!!" So Lay and Jihee ran after me.

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Baekhyun are you fine??" Sunhee was asking the guy that got attacked by Min. "Im sorry that she is like that, really, I will pay"

"No its ok and you don't have to pay I have a better idea"Baekhyun smirked.

 

>>> Meanwhile they arrive at their house, running

 

"You did what? Are you crazy?" Jihee said but couldn't hold back her laugher, even Lay laughed at Min. "I could've paid for it no need to run away" Lay said.

"No, why would you pay pssst" Jihee said and Lay smiled. "Well this was not nice, Sunhee is working there, I don't wanna know how angry she will be when she gets home" Jihee said but this time serious.

"Anyways Lay sorry for bothering you, you didn't have to run all this way" Jihee said. "No its ok it was fun in some ways. I will be going! See ya tomorrow" Lay smiled and walked to his own way. 

 

>>> Lay arrives at home

 

"Oh you have a guest" Lay said when he saw Tao sitting beside Kris and watching tv. It was pretty awkward to see Tao, because now he was their neighbour. They were all three living together just two weeks ago. "Yup I invited him.." Kris replied awkwardly and Lay just nod. "Im going to sleep, tomorrow college, good night have fun you both!" He said and walked inside of his room.