Chapter 6

Tell me, if this is love !

Sunhee's POV

 

I was waiting for Min to finally come home, because she will get her punishment today. Baekhyun this boy had a really good idea how to give Min a lesson.

"Im homee" I heard Min coming. "Come and sit down" 

"What is? Are you angry about yesterday?" She asked. "Of course I am but Im not going to yell or anything.."

"Then there is no problem" She was about to leave, when I stopped her." I wont yell at you because I have another idea, you are going to work at my Cafe for the next 3 days" 

"WHAT?? No Im not going to work there!" She was yelling at me. "Yes you will do it or you can search for another place to stay."

"But..... okay!" Min left the room and slamed the door. So Baekhyun I did what you wanted the rest is up to you.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

"Whatt?? The competition is tonight? Didnt you say its on wednesday??" I was shocked, because Jiho just told me that the competition is earlier than planned. 

"Yes Im sorry Jihee! Im trying to call everyone right now! Just tell it to Lay and your sis ok? I have to hang up sorry again" Jiho said and ended the call.

This is so suprising, I have to call Lay!

"Jihee?" - Lay

"Hey Lay sorry for disturbing but the competition its tonight!"- Jihee

"Tonight? Really?" - Lay

"Yes.. Will you be able to come?" Jihee

"Of course! I wont let my partner alone" Lay laughed.

"Oki see you in 2 hours" - Jihee

Ok now to go home and tell Sunhee and Min about it.

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Hyungg are you ready or not, you ready or not" Sehun was jumping at Luhan's back. "For what?" He looked at Sehun. "The competition is  tonight some guy just called me." Luhan laughed at  his dongsaengs cute behaviour. 

"When does it start?" Luhan asked messing Sehun's hair. "Why do you always have to do that!" He was trying to fix his hair again while Luhan laughed at him. "It starts in two hours" 

"One last practice Sehun?" Luhan smiled and Sehun nod.

 

>>> Meanwhile

 

When Jihee got home she saw Sunhee laying on the couch and Min in her room cleaning her stuff angry.

"Whats up with you both again" She laughed and Sunhee gave her a stare. "The competition is tonight, in two hours" Jihee smiled brightly and Sunhee's eyes were about to pop out. 

"What did you say?" Min came out of her room and Jihee explained everything once again. 

 

>>> 2 hours later

 

"Everyone welcome to our dance competition! We promise to give you the best show! Have fun!" Kris was annoucing to the crowd. Almost all dancer arrived so Kris started reading the names of the dancers.

"Tonight we have four groubs performind! First group is Kai and Kyungsoo, Second Sunhee and Min, third Luhan and Sehun and the last Lay and Jihee!" Everyone was cheering loud until every dancer arrived.

"Omg no we are second to perform!" Min said to Sunhee who was already about to die because she was so nervous. "Dont be so nervous you both practiced hard." Jihee smiled and tried to cheer them up. Jihee slightly poked Lay's arm. "Good luck" Lay finally said to Sunhee who smiled back.

"I wonder who Sehun and Luhan are they are cheering so loud for them" Min commented looking around. "Sehun? Luhan? Where did I hear this names?" Sunhee was asking herself earning a strange look from Lay.

Meanwhile Jihee was staring at Kris who was talking to Tao. " I hope what I am thinking is not true.."

Suddenly when Jihee was deep in her thoughts someone hugged her.

 

"FINALLY I FOUND YOU"

 

Double update today! :D Hope you guys like it!