Chapter 20

Tell me, if this is love !

Lay's POV

 

For hours I was sitting on the couch trying to get Sunhee out of my mind but it didnt work. I stood up and just walked outside. I had to talk to her or I will go crazy.

I stook infront of her workplace and just sat down beside the door. I didnt mind how cold it was today but just wait for her to come out. If I dont talk to her now she will be gone forever from my life and I dont want this to happen. 

I dont know how long I waited for her but I couldnt feel my fingers anymore from the cold. 

"Lay?.." I heard someone calling me and stood up when I saw Sunhee standing infront of me.

"You are finished with work?" I looked at her and she nod. "Can we talk?" I asked again and saw this guy from last time going out of the Cafe again.

"Who is that?" He asked looking at me. Why is this bastard here again? Is he stalking her or something???

"Sunhee lets go" I took her hand and wanted to go away from this freak but he stopped me.

"Where do you think are you going with her?" He pushed me away. "You both please stop" Sunhee said but how can I stop when this bastard is trying to piss me off like this??

I walked to him and hit his face and he fell to the ground. Everyone on the steets were looking at us but I didnt cae and hit him. "I SAID STOP!" I saw Sunhee crying and walking away.

"Sunhee stop!" I yelled and an after her. 

But I wasn't fast enough...

"Please someone call an ambulance!!!"

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

When my classes finished I went staight to Min's college. She would be finished in about 5 minutes so I was waiting outside.  

"Hey" I saw someone waving at me but I am not sure if I saw him ever in my life. I just smiled and he came over to me. 

"Do you remembe me?"He laughed when i shook my head. "Its ok we never talked before. My name is Kai, we were in the dance competition together" OHHHHHHH its this guy. I really thought I dont know him for a moment.

"Oh its you! Sorry I really didnt recognise you" I smiled and he laughed. "Its ok, Im off then going for an audition see ya!" He smiled and went.

"Jihee our playgirl" I saw Min smiking at me and rolled my eyes. "Lets go" She said and hold my arm. Then I heard my phone ringing and stopped. 

"Hello?" I replied.

"Jihee?? Its me Suho where are you? Im going to get you" He sound extremely nervous that it already worried me.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"Please stay calm but Sunhee is in the hospital!" He said and i just froze there. What happened so Sunhee? .... I couldnt move so Min just took the phone from my hand and talked to Suho.

I didnt really hear what she talked with him but he just hold my arm and went inside a taxi. 

"Jihee are you ok? Please talk to me" She was shacking my arm but I couldnt say any words. 

 

 

Lay's POV

 

Its all my fault. If I would have just stopped fighting with this bastard this wouldnt have happened to Sunhee!

I was sitting on chair waiting for the doctor to come out from the coma and tell us if she is alright. If something happens to her I will never fogive myself.

"Where is Sunhee!" I heard Jihee yelling and running to me. "Lay what happened tell me!" 

"It was a car accident..." I replied and saw her teary eyes. "Im really sorry it was an accident she just ran to the road" I saw the guy who hit her bowing to us. 

"So it was you?" Jihee stood up and pushed the guy. "Im really sorry..." 

 

We were all waiting since 2 hours now and stil there was nothing. The doctor was stil inside and the nurse didnt tell us anything. 

Min was trying to comfort Jihee who was stil shocked from the situation. 

The guy who hit Sunhee, Chen, was stil here. He was worried too like he said it wasnt his fault. 

Its only my fault, I couldnt protect her.

"I have a good information for you all" The doctor came out finally. "She is feeling better and even woke up, she broke her leg but it's going to be fine." 

I was so happy when I heard that, at least nothing bad happened to her. We went inside and she smiled when she saw Jihee.

"Sunhee you finally woke up" Jihee hold her hand and she replied with a weak smile. "Who are they?" I heard Sunhee asking while pointing her finger to me and Suho. 

All of us were confused. "Thats Lay and Suho dont you remember them?" Min asked Sunhee but she said no.

"Oh about that she might not remember some people for awhile but dont worry with time she will remember them" The doctor said before leaving the room. 

So she will not remember me for awhile? .. Maybe its better that I leave. I just hurt her. 

 

Soo hehe I hope you guys like the update <3 Comments are loveee !