Chapter 8

Tell me, if this is love !

Part 2

Jihee's POV

 

Am I dreaming or did I really see Tao on Kris' phone background. Why would he use his picture?

"The winner from the dance battle is Jihee and Lay congratualtions!" This made me wake up from my deep thoughts.

"YOU WON!" Sehun came and hugged me. "Congratulationss Jihee" He finally let go. "Thank you Sehun" I smiled and went to take my price with Lay.

"Second place is Luhan and Sehun!" I wasn't suprsied that Sehun won he was really good and his friend too. Sehun came also up on stage. "Congratz" I whispered making him smile.

"And the last third place goes to Min and Sunhee!" They really did it! They are under the best three! I was so happy for them but my happiness was gone when I saw Min going on stage along. Where is Sunhee?? 

"Thanks for everyone coming! Hope you all had fun! Kris annouced an the show was finished.

"Where is Sunhee?" I asked Min. "She had a fight with Lay and then went home" I looked at Lay who tried to look away. "I told you to be nice but you fight with her?" I asked him angry. 

"No really she just burst out on me! I didnt even say anything this time." I had really to much in my head to think about right now. The thing with Kris and now my sister.

"Ok ok but you will apologize!" I told him. " Ok I will" So this was getting better now.

What to do with Kris? I have a feeling that Kris likes Tao. Not as a friend but really likes him.

But why doesn't he break up with me if this is the issue? Maybe he is not sure about his feelings..

Im not even sure if I should feel hurt or sad for him. I am so confused.

"Do you want to party?" Sehun cut off my thoughts once again. Then an idea hit my head even if this idea hurt my heart. "Sehun... Would you help me with something? please" 

"Is something?? Of course I will help" He seemed worried. Then I took his hand which shocked him and walked towards Kris.

"Kris I have to tell you something." He turned to face me and looked confused when he was me holding on Sehun's hand. 

"I don't love you anymore, I have a new boyfriend, Im sorry" Were the only words I told him. Holding back my tears and ran outside holding Sehun's hand.

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I cant believe what I just heard. She broke up with her boyfriend with a fake reason. I was really worried why she did that but she was busy crying so I didnt want to ask anything.

I tried to comfort her for about 2 hours in a silent place near the river. It breaks my heart to see her like this.

"Sehunn" She finally spoke. "I dont want to bother you but would be pretend to be my boyfriend for awhile? Its ok if you dont want to."

"No its ok I will be your fake boyfriend as long as you want." I told her. How could I say no to the girl I like. to the girl I was waiting for to see everyday. Maybe I have a chance and she will really like me! So there is hope.

I hugged her until she felt better then I brought her home.

"You sure you will be fine?" I asked her one last time and she nod. "I have my sister and cousin so dont worry about me" She said.

"Here, this is my number, don't forget to call your boyfriend" I teaser and she smiled. "Ok" 

I really hope she will call me.

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Jihee! Where were you? I was so worried! Jiho called me and said you and Kris broke up" Sunhee was questioning Jihee from the first moment on when she got inside. "Dont ask any question, at least for today.." Jihee said and went inside of her room where Min was sitting.

"Sleep it will help you" Min said and Jihee just lay down. Her eyes were already red enough from crying.

 

>>> Meanwhile

 

Kris was still in the club trying to understand what happened. Was he sad? Yes he was really sad, because he lost Jihee but not as a lover, he was more sad that he lost her as a friend. 

He really liked her a lot he was just not sure about his feelings.

Jihee was right he had feelings towards Tao that he didnt want to accept, he stil doesnt accept it. Jiho was just watching him sitting there.

"Bro you wanna go out?" Jiho asked carrying but Kris shook his head. "Just let me be alone for awhile" Jiho nod and left the club.

 

>>>  At Luhan and Sehun's home

 

"Soooo what I understood now is you are pretending to be her boyfriend, because she broke up with her boyfriend?" Luhan asked confused after Sehun explained everything about 3 times.

"Yes! Until her boyfriend leaves her completely alone"

"And why are you doing that? You dont even know her so well" Luhan said laughing." Because I like her! And dont you think its a good chance? She might like me too" Sehun said excited and Luhan laughed again.

"I dont know what to do with you" Luhan added. "Oh so where did you go?" Sehun asked.

"A friend called me its nothing important.." Luhan said. "Liaarrrrr" Sehun said throwing a pillow at Luhan.

"Im not lying! really!" He throw the pillow back at Sehun. 

 

I hope you like my new updates! Comments are love ~