Chapter 26

Tell me, if this is love !

No One's POV

 

"Yeah you should better leave now" Suho stared at Lay with an angry expression on his face. Sunhee was confused about his reaction. "No dont worry you can come in" Sunhee commented and Suho looked away. 

"No I will just go... I just wanted to make sure that you are fine" Lay smiled at them but Sunhee tried to stop him. "Wait I will talk to him" Suho took Sunhee's hand and followed Lay outside. 

"Stop." Suho said and Lay turned back to him. "What do you want?" Lay said but Suho came and pressed him against the wall. "Stop coming I wont warn you another time!" He was holding onto his shirt, stil pressing him hard against the wall. 

"Isnt it enough what you did to Sunhee? Just go away from her life! She is my girlfriend now!" He kept talkin and Lay tried to push him off. "Look at yourself! What can you give her? You dont have anything while I have everything to make her happy. Dont come here ever again." Was Suho's last word until he returned inside to Sunhee's room. He lied that he didnt want to stay and Sunhee couldnt say anything else than ok. 

 

Lay was repeating Suho's words over and over again. "Yeah sure what can I give her I dont even earn any money and he is rich" He was telling to himself, in his mind. 

"Lay!" He turned around to see who it was and saw Jihee running to him with a smile. "Hey Jihee.." He couldnt hide  his bad mood from her. "Yah whats wrong? I have news for you! Come with me its a suprise" Jihee clung her arm to his and dragged him into a taxi.  Lay asked her a few times where they were going but she just kept quiet. 

"So we are here" Jihee went out of the car and Lay looked around dumbfounded. "SM Entetainment?" He questioned and she nod. "They are searching for new trainees. You just have to audition thats why I dragged you all the way" Jihee laughed and Lay thought about it for a minute.

"Maybe like this I can show this bastard Suho what I am capable of  so that he cant look down to me anymore." Lay thought and just agreed to Jihee. "Ok I will try my best" He smiled and they both went inside. 

After they went inside Feggy already came and approached the two of them. "So this is the friend you talked about?" She was looking at him from head to toe. "Yes believe me he is really good unni!" Jihee smiled at Feggy. "We will see." She looked over to Lay.

"I will wait outside for you" Jihee gave Lay a light hug and he went into the audition room.

Sehun was watching them from the stairs the whole time and glared at Lay like he could kill him. He didnt want anyone to touch Jihee, he thought he is being too overprotective but shook this thoughts out of his mind again. 

He slowly walked down and she trembled when he touched her shoulder. "You really startled me Sehun" She laughed but Sehun looked rather serious. "Yah why dont you call me Oppa? Im older than you" He leaned closer to Jihee but she turned her face to look at Lay, who was going to perform next. "Ok ok Sehunn OPPAAAA" She said but her eyes focused on Lay's dancing which made Sehun angry.

 

"Do you remember him? He was my partner in the competition" Jihee told Sehun and he just nod his head.  "What are you both watching?" Jihee froze when she heard his voice.

"Luhannn" She turned to him and he gave her a small smile. "She brought her friend to the audition.. he is performing at the moment" Sehun said pointing to the window.  

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

Her friend can dance really good, its like he did this for a long time. 

"I am sure that he will be taken." I smiled to Jihee and she was even more happy. Her smile really makes my day.. It breaks my heart that I have to distance myself from her. 

 

After her friend, she said his name is "Lay", another boy started performing and he was really good in dancing too. We really have a good competition but we dont have to worry because we are already in. Since we are trainees for a long time now. 

It was only me, Sehun and Baekhyun who are chosen to be in the new band. 

 

After the dancing auditions, the vocal auditions started. Lay was in this audition too and his voice wasn't bad either.

You got one talented friend Jihee...

There was another boy, I couldn't read his name but his voice was hella good. He could reach all high notes that this babo Baekhyun cant reach. I giggle and Jihee looked at me.

"When Baekhyun tries to sing this way, it gets really funny" I said and she laughed. Sehun looking over to us but didnt say anything. I dont know how to behave towards Jihee, its like everything I do is wrong for him.

I am already hurt enough... does he want me to stop talking to her or what? 

 

"Ok everyone the audition is finished! I will read the names from the people who got into the last five" Feggy annouced and Jihee waited excited. "Lay, Xiumin, Kai, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol." 

"YESSSSSSS!" Jihee yelled and hugged Lay when he came out of the room. "I knew that you can do it!" She said stil hugging him. I looked over to Sehun who was burning from jealousy. I touched his shoulder and he looked at me with his pokerface. 

"Its all thank of you Jihee" Lay smiled at her and gave us a smal glance which honestly looked arrogant but i ignored it. "Thats Luhan and Sehun, you know, from the competition." Jihee says and he nods. "Nice to see you both again." He said and turned his attention back to Jihee.

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

Who the hell does he think he is?? Acting like a arrogant to us. We've been trainees for year but he acts like he is way better than us. I dont understand how Jihee can be friends with someone like him... It bugs me how he is staring at her, it bugs me that they are talking!

"Sehun-nah you ok?" I saw Luhan whispering to me and just nod my head because I didnt want to talk to much about it. 

After some minutes Feggy called us all inside with the five boys who won the audition. I was hoping that Lay wont be in our band. I cant stand him already so how will I get along with him if we are in the same band??

"We made our decision about who will join SM's new boyband along with Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun..." She started talking and everybody was just waiting nervous. "Kyungsoo you are taken." Feggy said and I looked over to the boy. He had big round eyes and looked like a nice person. 

"Kai, you are also taken and the last one who got taken is Lay Congratulations to the winners" Feggy bowed and I didnt want to believe what I just heard.