Chapter 5

Tell me, if this is love !

Jihee's POV

 

When I suddenly woke up around 8am I saw a text message from Lay.

"Hey.. do you wanna eat breakfast together? At my place. With me and Kris"  I smiled at his message and replied that I will come. I didn't see Kris in awhile maybe this breakfast is a good idea.

I stood up and saw that Min was already gone and Sunhee was sleeping. I wanted to wake her up but she came home pretty late so I guess I better shouldn't. So I just left a note.

 

When I arrived and knocked on the door a guy opened it. I swear I saw him before but I cant remember. "You must be Kris' girlfriend, come" He said and showed me the kitchen. "Im Tao" I heard him say. "My name is Jihee" I smiled.

"You are hereeee" I saw Lay smiling brightly. "Yup! Where is Kris?" I asked. "Ohh Kris he is changing his clothes"

When Kris finally came he gave me a hug and sat down beside his friend. I think I will sound crazy if I say this, but he gives way toooooooo much attention to that boy called Tao, its already creepy. 

Like I saw him a few times staring at him and when I asked something or tried to talk he ignored it most of the time. I guess Im just thinking too much? Yes, yes they are friends so its normal.

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

When I woke up, I saw that both were gone. Then I saw Jihee's note and ate breakfast by myself. It was already 11am. Good that I didnt have work until 2pm today so I could finally rest a little bit and give Min what she deserves when she is back home!

I couldn't even face Baekhyun the whole day because of her. 

But for now I think I will go out and take fresh air. 

 

 

Luhan'sPOV

 

"I looossstt my minddd noreul chanmanaseultaeee" Sehun was, once again, being a retard and sang around. "You are not going to practice?" I hit his forehead. "I am practicing my vocal as you can see" 

"Just practice dancing, didn't you say you want to join a competition??? Want me to go and you search for a new partner?" I was nagging at him to make him angry but he couldn't care less about the things I say. He just continued singing. So I sat down beside him.

"Im starting to forget her face ... but I will never forget her eyes." Here he goes again, talking about his so called angel. "If you want her to be impressed you should practice and win" I said and he shook his head. "I dont even want to win, I want her to win" What? She is a dancer too? Ok well thats rare he never liked female dancer.

"Lets go eat something" I suggest. "I want ice cream buy me ice creammmm" This boy can be soo clingy but he is the cutest in this world.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

After Lay left for College I was here with this two. I felt like Im the third person in their realationship. It was very uncomfortable honestly.

"I think I will be going thnn" I said and stood up. "So fast?" I heard Tao say and nod. "I have a few things to do. You both enjoy your time" I just waved and walked to the door. Kris waved back. Well he was all fine with Tao.

I was wandering around the streets of Seoul. I never walk around at this time. Today the sun was shining it made me feel good forsome reasons. 

I took my phone out and called Jiho to ask him if we can meet. He said ok so I was waiting for him in the park.

When he arrived we talked.. about a lot of things..

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

I was stil in the park walking around the weather was just too good and someone bumped into me again -.- Really why is it always me.

"Omoo Im really sorry is any ice cream on your shirt?" He asked. At least he was friendly and not like this Lay! 

"No its fine there is nothing" I smiled. There was another guy beside him. I swear he looked like some angel, a little cute one.

"My name is Sehun and this is Luhan" He said pointing to him and the cute boy. "Im Sunhee"

"Ok we dont want to hold you, it was nice meeting you" The boy beside him, Luhan, said.

I nod and walked away. It was alreayd time for me to return home anyways.

 

 

Next Chapter the dance competition finally comes where they all meet! hehe Hope you like the Chapter! Comments are love~

How is my new Poster? Aigoographics made it <3