Chapter 3

Tell me, if this is love !

Jihee's POV

 

I woke up to see a sleeping Min beside me and decide to make breakfast for her. Somehow I dont think that she is that bad but she needs to change her lifestyle if she wants to get along with us. 

"Oh you made breakfast" This was the first time I heard her talking in korean and without a rude sound in her voice. "Uhm yeah have a nice meal"

It was pretty awkward the whole breakfast and when we finished she said she would do the dishes which also suprsied me. "Uhm Jihee I heard that there is a dance competition in your boyfriends club. You should join it, I wanna see you dancing!" I knew that there was something wrong with her being nice to me -.-

"Come on why would you care about how I dance?" I replied. "No seriously Im curious! Pleaseeeeee" She was whining around so I just accepted it. "Ok but with one condition, you and Sunhee will also join" She nod, which suprised me. 

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

I was working peaceful in the Cafe until I saw some stupid entering. Suho.

"Sunhee I missed you" He came closer to hug me but I just turned my back. "Stil not talking to me? Come on what did I do wrong huh?"  

"Suho can you please just go? Im trying to work here" He is getting so on my nerves, when will this guy ever leave me alone? 

"I will only go only if you promise me to call me later,  I wanna talk to you" I just nod so he would go finally. Before I could turn my back he randomly kissed my cheeks which gave me shivers to my body. Ahh I dont want him to touch me ever again.

I also cant stop thinking about Kris' cousin. It bugs me that he treats me so bad even when I already apologized! Ahh I will just finished my work and think about it later.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

I thought about what Min said and its a good idea. I missed staying on stage, its been a long time. The last time when I won a dance competition was the day I met Kris', so that means 6 months ago. I actually stopped going on competitions because of Kris, he told me that he doesnt like it when boys stare at me while Im on stage.  But I missed it to I called Jiho. He told me that Kris' cousin Lay might help me with it so I went to meet them.

"Hey" I smiled to Lay who just stared at me. "Uhmm Jiho told me you need my help?" 

"Yeah Kris said that you can dance well so I'd like to ask you if you would be my dance partner for the competition" I said and he smiled, he seems friendly. "Of course I will help you, sorry Im a little bit nervous because I was never on stage" He laughed and I sat down beside him. "Thats okay, you will love the feeling hehe we can practice in my dance school starting from today if thats ok?" I asked him. "Yes its ok I just cant stay until late at nights because of my studys" 

"Thats ok lets start from today because the competition is already on wednesday." He nod and we walked outside. I send Min a message.

"Bring Sunhee to my dance school, she knows where it is" I will have to teach them how to dance, I dont know about Min but Sunhee definitely needs my help.

 

When we arrived Lay was suprised how big the practice room is and smiled. 

We started practicing and some minutes later Min and Sunhee came. 

"You guys are here!" I ran towards them and saw Sunhee's shocked face when she realized that Lay was beside me.

"Oh Lay is my dance partner for the competition" I smiled and Sunhee gave me a are-you-kidding-me look. "Why did we come here tho?" Sunhee asked. "Well Im going to teach you both dancing for the next 4 days, starting today" "What?? Dancing? me? are you kidding me?" Sunhee replied her eyes widened.

"Yes yes and I dont accept a no, so lets just start practicing."

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

I didnt mind practicing with Jihee really... But why is this guy here also?!?! He is treating me so rude. Im trying to talk to him but he ignores me. I compliment his dancing and he is just smiling to Jihee. Why to Jihee and not me? 

Why do I even care I should just try to learn this dance Jihee gave us. This will be 4 days of hell practicing under her rules.

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

So I dressed into my best clothes, did my hair and everything is perfect.

"You are stil not gone?" I heard Luhan creeping on the door to the bathroom. "I am, how do I look? perfect right?" He just shook his head and went inside. Even if he doesnt tell me I know I look handsome. "You are not coming with me????" I asked him and he simply nod. "Why not? how can you leave me alone in this important day?"

"You are just going to meet a girl why should I come with you??" He turned to me closing the TV. "Because you always do.. Why are you yelling at me!"

He stood up and ruffle thru my hair. "Its not that I dont want but I have to do something today, sorry" He smiled. "Have fun" Luhan said before leaving the house. I guess he has really something to do but I wonder what it is. 

 

Comments are love! ~