Chapter 15

Tell me, if this is love !

Sunhee's POV

 

I was trying to kick all my thoughts away and just concentrate on my work. Baekhyun wasnt here today they said he has a day off. Thats why I had much more work to do today. 

I dont know what I feel towards Lay, maybe everything was to fast, maybe I need more time to think. He didnt call me or message me either. I was glad he didnt so I could think about what happened better.

When I am with Lay I feel really happy and dont care about all my other worries. For that moment its just Lay and me and nothing else.

"Sunhee" I heard the Manager calling my name and pointing to a table with a new customer. I understood what he meant and walked towards the table. 

"Can I take your order?" I smiled to the customer and when I saw his face I was shocked for a minute. It was Suho. I didnt see him for a week it was pretty suprising that he came.

"Can I talk to you for awhile Sunhee?" He asked me politely but I shook my head. "I cant I am working the Manager will be angry" I said pointing to him. Then Suho suddenly stood up and said something to the Manager. I looked over to them and Suho came back telling me to sit down.

"Dont worry he said its fine" He said and I nod waiting for him to speak again.

 

 

Lay's POV

 

I couldnt take it anymore I was waiting for any reply from Sunhee but no there was nothing. So I thought I should visit her workplace and talk to her.

I just have to talk to her I dont want to lose her. I know that I did wrong with her in the beginning but now that I am sure about my feelings I dont want her to leave me.

"Sunhee you know that I like you since a long time..."Hearing this guy telling Sunhee that he likes her was the first thing I heard when I entered the Cafe. Sunhee looked at me and stood up. "Lay.." She said and the guy turned to look at me.

I felt that my heart was breaking when I saw her with this guy. So he is the reason why she didnt reply me yesterday. She likes this guy.

I forced myself to smile and walked to Sunhee.

"I just came to remind you that our trip is on Monday and until that day I have to study so here is the address of the Mountain...See you there" I smiled at her but she looked confused.

I didnt look back... I couldnt... If she is happy with him I will try to live with it...

 

 

Min's POV

 

"Ya Baekhyun gimme my phone back!" I was trying to reach his hand but I was just to short to get my phone!

"I dont want toooooo just let me have it for 5 minutes then i will give it back promise!" He laughed. "OK but hurry up!"

In some minutes he gave me my phone back and I looked at the background. He took a picture of himself with the most derpish face that I ever saw!

"Yah whats this??" I saw him laughing. "A present do you like it???" He continued laughing which made me laugh also.

"Yes sure I like your derp face as my wallpaper" I said and hit his head. 

"How dare you hit me" He said trying to his my forehead but I ran away. He tried to chase after me but I am fast ! hah! 

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

So my classes are finished and I can finally go home! It started raining so I was standing here thinking how I should get home. I will be completely wet ><

Ok Jihee you somehow have to start walking or it will get late.

1..

2..

3... OK NOW RUNNING.

I ran as fast as I could. It didnt really help I was already really wet. I should stop and stand under something for awhile I thought so I ran inside Kris' club. Ok I cant understand why I went inside of his club but at least I know Jiho right? .. and there are a lot of people anyways so he wont see me.

"Jihooo" I walked to the bar. He looked really happy when he saw me. "JIHEE" He walked to me and gave me a hug. "You are completely wet" He teased.

"Yeah you shouldnt have hugged me" I laughed. "How have you been? I missed you girl!" He said and hit my arm.

"Sorry Jiho I thought it would be awkward to come to the bar lol but I will make sure to meet you more often I missed you too" I said and he smiled. "Want something to drink?" He offered but I said.

"I should be going anyways, I will call you ok?" I said and he pout. "Ok ok busy lady talk to you later and ya bring Min next time" He waved at me and I laughed. 

While I was about to go out I saw Kris sitting there with a girl and Tao. The girl and Kris were flirting like there is no tomorrow! 

I cant believe what I am seing right now...

So was all I did for him for nothing? So he doesnt like Tao but was just bored of me? ..... 

So I broke up with him for nothing..... 

I ran outside but this time I didnt bother about the rain but just walked slowly. Everyone was watching me, I bet they thought Im crazy but I dont care...

Did I move on and forget Kris? Yes I pretty much did the only thing hurting me right now was that I gave up my realationship for him so he could open up to his real love but it was all for nothing! The reality hurt me.