Chapter 27

Tell me, if this is love !

No One's POV

 

After they annouced the winners Jihee asked Lay if he wants to celebrate it along with the other two Kyungsoo and Kai but he said he wants to go home and tell Kris about it. Jihee just nod to his decision and Lay went home.

"With audition you meants this one?" Jihee asked Kai and he laughed. "Yeah I meant this one.. Didnt know that you would be here also" He smiled.

"Anyways I have to go too.. I will visit my sister and then go home." Jihee said and stood up. "Wait I will accompany you." Sehun stood up but Jihee told him that its fine and walked out of the company. Sehun just looked at her back. 

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

When I arrived at the hospital I saw some nurses running around and searching for the doctor. I was worried and walked over to the place to see this old chinese women with all the nurses around her. 

"What happened??" I asked and a nurse came over to me. "You are not allowed to go inside. She has a small heartattack we are trying to reach her son." The nurse pushed me out of the room and closed the door. I was shocked about what I just heared. I just sat down infront of the door and waited for any other news.

"Where is my mother! Let me go and see her!" I suddenly heard a boy yelling but this voice..... it was Luhan's voice...

I saw Luhan running over to my direction and stood up. He widened his eyes when he saw me but was to worried about his mother to ask anything. His eyes were swollen from crying. He just stood there and looked into his mother's room thru the small window on the wall. I walked over to him and put my hand lightly to his shoulder. He was stil crying and my heart breaking with every tear that fell from his eyes.

"Jihee..." He turned to me and hugged me tight. We sat down beside the room and he put his head to my shoulder. "Everything will be fine Luhan believe me.." I said and he hold my hand. 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

Luhan where did you leave this time...

He is always disappearing nowadays without telling me where! Now Im here with this two awkward trainees Kyungsoo and Kai who just talk with eachother. Probably because they can feel my judging aura. "Yah your name was Sehun right?" Kai suddenly talked to me and i just nod. "Why are you quiet like this lighten up!" He came over to me and gave me a light backhug. "What are you doing.." I turned and gave him my famous pokerface.

He just laughed and hit my shoulder. "You are funny I bet we will get along well!" Kai laughed and I was suprised at his reaction. "Kyungsoo is just shy but dont worry he is nice too" He told me and this time I smiled. "Ok ok whatever" I said and he hold on my arm. "Let's all go out and eat something!" They said and I just followed them.

But I made a decision.. From tomorrow on I am going to follow Luhan and see where he is going all the time.

I cant just sit back and watch how my bestfriend is hiding something from me..

 

 

No One's POV

 

Lay already arrived at home and told Kris about everything. He was really happy but could see from Lay's face that he wasnt the happiest even if he got such a big opportunity. But he just let him be because its better to leave him alone from now on until he clear's his mind..

 

Meanwhile Jihee was stil beside Luhan in the hospital. She stood up from her seat when Luhan went inside to his mothers room to see her. The doctors said only a few minutes but he just wanted to see her and hold her hand. In this time Jihee decide to visit her sister.

When she opened the door she saw that her sister was stil not sleeping and just looking dazed into the room.

"Yah Sunhee whats wrong?" She asked her and she tremled because she didnt see Jihee coming inside. "I ... I dont know but I think the thing about me dating Suho is not right..." Sunhee said and Jihee nod her head.

"I thought from the beginning that this is not normal.. I mean you never liked Suho that way so why would you random date? But I couldnt say anything because you didnt tell me much stuff before the accident about your personal life.." Jihee said and sat down beside Sunhee.

"How .. how about my phone? Is it fixed yet?" Sunhee asked and Jihee widened her eyes.

"Omo thanks for reminding me! Tomorrow I will go and check.." She said and this time Sunhee was the one worried. "You dont seem fine aswell.. did someting happen?"

"I will tell you about it tomorrow but now I have to go ok?" Jihee said and gave her sister a hug. "Sleep well" 

But before leaving Jihee suddenly stopped.

"Do you really not remember anything about Lay?"She turned and asked Sunhee.

"Lay...I think he has an important part in my life but I just cant remember it.." Sunhee said confused because everytime she saw Lay she had a strange feeling inside her which she couldnt explain.

Was Lay maybe more then just a friend? 

 

 

 

Omg Im sorrry for not updating this long ;-; I was in my holidays and when I came back school stressed me :( but I promise I am back and I will update this story until its finished <3

I hope my readers wont leave me and  its short bur I hope you like this chapter! I will update again tomorrow <3