Chapter 13

Tell me, if this is love !

Min's POV

 

I went inside after Baekhyun gave me his number. I was smiling to myself good that nobody was home yet.

I took my phone and saved his number. He was the first boy who's number i took.

I dont know what this feeling is but I really like Baekhyun.

Well is he kind of annoying? Yes he is but he is friendly and his smile was just worth it. 

I tried to find something to eat but didnt like anything and end up eating chocolate. I wonder where this two girls are. They are coming pretty late home nowadays.

Then suddenly i heard someone knocking on the door. I was scared for a minute because the person knocked really hard. I was about to scream goo awayyy when I heard a voice yelling. 

"ITS ME JIHEE OPEN!" I heard Jihee yelling I was worried and ran to the door. I saw her holding a boy who was injured. He couldnt walk properly and Jihee layed him down on her bed.

"Yah who is that??" I asked her. She looked really terrified. "Something bad happened?" 

"Thats Sehun's friend he tried to protect me but ended up getting beat by those " Jihee said while tears were running out of her eyes. I gave her a hug and said its ok. 

She started to take care of his small injuries while stil crying. The boy, Luhan, was awake he was just silent looking over at Jihee's face.

"Dont cry.." I heard him saying and Jihee walked out of the room to bring him water.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nod. "Thank you for taking care of her.." I said and he smiled. I saw him texting someone, after few seconds he lay back to the bed.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

I felt really horrible because he got hurt BECAUSE OF ME.

I couldnt hold my tears back but just cried while washing his blood from my hands. Then I saw Min beside me.

"Its ok its not your fault" I never saw this side from Min. I didnt even realize that Sunhee wasnt home for the next 30 minutes.

I was sitting beside Luhan until he fell asleep. I was about to call Sehun when I was Luhan waking up again.

"Luhan.. I am going to call Sehun" I said but he hold my hand and took my phone. "Its ok I called him already and said Im at my friends place." I not and told him to go back to sleep.

What I remember from that night is only that I watched him sleeping until I fell asleep too. 

My heart was aching while watching him. 

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

He likes me. Lay likes me. I stil couldnt believe what I just heard.

After he told me that I just went outside. I was confused.. Did I like him too? My heart was saying that I do.

But I couldnt reply to his words.. 

Maybe because I thought that he isnt feeling the same way to me. But now that I know his feelings Im happy.

I wanted to run back and hug him but it was already to late he was probably already gone.

 

It was really late when I arrived at home about 2am. I saw Min sleeping in the living room which suprised me so I went to check on Jihee and saw a guy sleeping on her bed.

It was Luhan. But why was he here? and Why was he injured?

I am a really bad sister... I didnt even ask Jihee how she felt those days but just ignored her..

 

Next Day ~

 

No one's POV

 

"KRIS WAKE UPPP" Someone was shaking Kris and he stood up from his bed. "What?" He looked up and it was Hyeri.

"So I think that Tao like you too we just have to make him realize his feelings." She started talking. "I have an idea we will go to drink something all together and there I will flirt with you and we will see his reaction ok?" Hyeri said and Kris smiled. 

"Ok ok but do you really think it will work..?" Kris asked and Hyeri nod. "I bet it will when he is jealous we know that he likes you too! And now make breakfast Im hungry" Kris stood up rolling his eyes. 

He checked on Lay first but he was not in his bed. Seems like he didnt come home last night. He tried to call him but he didnt answer his phones too..

"Maybe I should call Jihee...."He thought but told himself to forget that idea and went inside the kitchen.

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

When I woke up I had a small pain in my head but it wasnt a big deal. I saw Jihee, she fell asleep beside the bed. 

I bet she feels guilty about the situation. Sehun shouldnt know about this situation or he wil be sad. 

I came closer to her face to see if she was stil sleeping and she started to open her eyes. 

"You awake?" I asked and she stood up. "Are you fine? Does your injury hurt? Want any medicine??" She asked worried looking at me. I told her that I am fine and she ran to bring me something to eat.

I looked around at the house, it was really small. I dont have to be a genius to understand that they have financial problems. 

I watched her making breakfast. She looked so nervous doing it that I couldnt help but giggle. I bet Sehun would enjoy watching her like this. Sorry bro that I am the first one to try your girlfriends meal. I mean "Fake" girlfriends. 

 

 

Ok I will stop here XD I hope you guys like the chapter! Comment ! <3