Chapter 19

Tell me, if this is love !

Jihee's POV

 

We were having a pool party and everything was fun. Sehun was about to cry because of happiness and said this was his best birthday party ever. 

We just had this night to celebrate because their company "SM" had to discuss something with them, so that means we have to drive back really early in the morning. 

"Again thank you all so much for coming. It made me so happy!" Sehun stood up and hugged Luhan. "I think today was very important for all of us. We all got to know eachother better and feel more comfortable" Luhan added and Sehun nod.

"Its really sad that we have to go so early tomorrow tho" Baekhyun pout and Min giggled. "Im really curious what Lee Soo Man wants to discuss with us and he found the best day my birthday" Sehun said and we all laughed at his cute expression. 

"But we had fun today didnt we!" I stood up and hit Sehun's arm slightly. "We had a lot of fun" He said looking at me. "When are we going tomorrow?" Sunhee asked.

"Dont kill me because its too early but its around 5-6am" Luhan replied and we all looked at him. "Are you serious?" I asked and he laughed. 

"Its already 2am how are you going to drive?" I asked Luhan but he said it would be ok. 

We all went to our room to pack our stuff and get ready. Min and Sunhee fell asleep the minute after they finished packing. I wouldnt be able to sleep anyways so I went out to take a walk at the beach. 

It was all quiet and relaxing. I thought about my talk with Luhan, it really helped me to feel better. At least someone knows how I feel right now but its funny that I could only open up to him and not to my own sister. 

"Can't sleep?" I heard someone saying and turned around. It was Sehun.

"B-Day boy why are you stil awake? You should sleep you need it" I gave him a weak smile and he came and hugged me suddenly.

"Thank you for everything" He whispered and I looked at his face. "No really I had a lot of fun and was really happy that we all celebrate it together" I told him and we walked a little bit together until I forced him to go to sleep or he will be too tired later. 

 

I also went into our room but just sat down on my bed and played around with my phone. I wanted to thank Luhan for his words but I was to shy to write him a message. It was soon 5am so I woke this two girls up and we walked outside. 

They put our stuff into the car and we went inside the car. I sat on the front again and everyone fell asleep. I tried to stay awake to accompany Luhan because its boring to drive 3 hours without having anyone to talk to. 

"Do you want to drink something?" I gave him water and he took it. "Thank you Jihee but you can sleep, I dont mind really" Why is his voice soo peaceful. I tried my best not to fall asleep but in the end I failed. When I woke up I saw that we were in Seoul already. In about 20 minutes we would be home.

"You woke up?" He asked when he saw me trying to get up. There was a jacket on me. 

OMG its Luhan's, he gave me his jacket.

"I thought you would freeze because it was cold" He smiled at me. "Thank you" I blushed and heard Min giggling. This girl is just listening to what we are talking so she can annoy me with it later. 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

After an hour of driving I didnt hear Jihee talking anymore so I looked at her and saw that she fell asleep.

I stopped for a minute and bought a cup of coffee for myself. It was really cold outside. I put my jacket on Jihee and found myself looking at her face. I slightly touched her face and wiped her long hair to the side. She is really gorgeous and has a kind heart.

Luhan what the hell are you doing..

Stop it and just focus on the damn road. I have to get back early so I can visit my mother. 

Its a sin to look at Jihee this way, she is the person Sehun likes.

 

 

No one's POV

 

All three girls had some stuff to do when they arrived. Sunhee was off to work, Jihee and Min went straight to their classes.

When they finaly arrived Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun went to SM to discuss whatever Soo Man was going to tell them. They were pretty nervous and scared that it might be something bad but they just hoped for the best.

"You boys are finally here" Soo Man greeted them. There was a girl standing beside him that cought their attention.

"I made a lot of plans for you boys,.. if everything works out well you will be debuting in two years" Soo Man said and the boys were shocked. "Seriously? We are finally going to debut?" Baekhyun asked smiling brightly and Soo Man nod.

"We just need three more members because I thought of a groub with 6 boys" He continued. "This girl is Feggy, she is your dance choreographer. She just came from the USA" 

She bowed to them. "You can call me noona, we are going to work together for the next two years" She smiled at them and they nod. 

"In this two years you boys can also go overseas to study dancing but we will talk about this later when someone is interessted. This is all, we are going to make an international audition to findthe  3 suitable members. You can go and start practicing with Feggy now." Soo Man said and everyone bowed and left.

"I cant believe it we are going to debut officially in two years!" Sehun was cheering and jumping around with Baekhyun. Luhan was waiting for this day his life long. Now he could go to his mother and tell her he is finaly going to archieve his dreams and be a singer. She could be proud of him now. 

 

 

Soo I hope you guys like the ubdate! EXO is going to debut in my fic :D And thanks everyone who is commenting! Silent readers pls comment also and let me know what you think :3