Chapter 11

Tell me, if this is love !

Chinese parts are red just to remind ya all :D~

 

Sunhee's POV

 

I couldnt understand myself why I said yes to Lay.

A week ago when we talked he said he wants me to forgive him so he suggest to give me private dance lessons, so we could get to know eachother better.

For that moment I felt happy and just agreed but I'm not sure if I am doing the right thing. So I have private lessons with him, since two days already. I thought he would continue to treat me bad but otherwhise he was really nice.

So nice that I start to think he is not so bad afterall.

"Yah where are you going everyday? Since Min is working for you, you are out all the time" Jihee asked me but I didnt tell her or anyone that I am with Lay. We keep it a secret. 

"Just trying to enjoy life as much as I can while Min is working for me. " I said. 

"Why is she stil working for you tho? She is there since about two weeks already" Jihee laughed. I gave her a I-dont-know smile takingmy bad and walking outside. I was rather cold to Jihee those few days. I dont know why either..

 

Suho was calling me a lot these days too. Does he really think I care a bit about him? He should just let me alone. 

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Kris since a few days Im watching you and I came to this result.... Do you like Tao?" Tao's childhood friend Hyeri asked Kris and he just widened his eyes. "No you understood me wrong, we are friends" Kris tried to deny the situation but Hyeri smirked.

"Dont try to joke around with me, I know that you like him! And I will help you" Kris was actually happy about this. So he didnt have to hide it from the whole world.

"How?.." Kris asked and Hyeri smiled. "You just wait I have an idea!" 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

"How is my mom today?" I asked my mother who looked rather tired today. "Dont worry about me I'm fine as long as you are" She touched my right cheek. "Sorry that I couldnt come so often but I will from now on" I gave her a forced smile holding back my tears. 

I talked with her about an hour until I made sure she fell asleep. Then I left the hospital going back to my home where Sehun was probably waiting for me. So I bought some grocery for breakfast. I couldnt tell Sehun anything about my mother because I know that he would worry extremely and I dont want that. Even when I feel guilty about having secrets from him.

 

"Hyung where were you" He stood there like a little kid. I showed him the bags and he understood. "Lets eat breakfast then?" He smiled and took the bags from my hand. 

"Do you want to meet Jihee?" He looked at me. I dont really remember her features but just her voice on the phone and her funny way of talking. "Sure I want" I smiled. 

"How about today? At 3pm? In our fav Ice cream cafe?" He said. "Ok let's meet this girl called Jihee" I laughed. I saw him sending her a message. This boy really seems to like her huh. 

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

I was feeling way better today. It's been about two weeks that I didnt see Kris. I was just hanging our with Sehun and Min sometimes, which is awkward because he is nice to me. Its a little scary to see Min nice but its better than getting nagged at by Sunhee at home. 

I dont understand whats wrong with her those days. Sehun was being a eally good friend to be and I was really thankful towards him,

He messaged me to meet him and Luhan in an Ice cream Cafe. After talking to Luhan on the phone I bet it will be awkward to meet him, because I was so stupid on the phone.

But I somehow wanted to meet him since this phonecall, there is something about his voice that I like. 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

So we were on our way to the ice cream cafe when Sehun got a call and just stopped in the middle of the road. 

"Hyung something really important came up. It was Baekhyun on the phone" He said and I got worried. "What happened to him?" 

"He told me that So Man wants to talk with me. Dont worry he said its nothing bad. You go meet Jihee I will come when Im finished" He smiled and just started walking away. 

"Hey wait I dont remember how she looks like!" I yelled after him but he didnt hear me. 

Damn this is going to be awkward.