Trust

There's Just Something About You...

 

And then Se Hun leaned in and kissed Lu Han again, deeper this time and more passionately; he simply couldn't get enough of the older boy. Se Hun was addicted to Lu Han and this was one addiction he never wanted to be rid of. He heard a soft moan escape from Lu Han's lips and he took this as a signal to go further. Using his tongue, Se Hun tried to get Lu Han to open his mouth; he wanted more of the older boy's intoxicating taste.

There was a moment of noticeable hesitation before Lu Han finally opened his mouth, allowing the younger boy complete access. For a moment, their tongues danced together before Se Hun broke away from their dance and started to explore the other parts of the other's mouth; he just couldn't get enough...

The younger boy was so into it that he didn't even notice Lu Han's reluctance. Se Hun's hands had released Lu Han's waist and was now moving up and down the older boy's chest area, continuing what he had started when Lu Han was still unconscious. When Se Hun's hand went under Lu Han's shirt though, he was pushed away rather roughly. Se Hun was tumbled away, shocked; he'd never expected that the older boy would push him away.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." Se Hun looked into Lu Han's eyes at the sound of his still rather raw voice, and saw confusion and want, but the fear... the fear was extremely clear. "I...  I'm just not ready..."

Se Hun could tell that there was more to it, but decided not to push the subject. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to hide his frustration, but he knew Lu Han noticed since out of the corner of his eye he saw the older boy wince. The younger boy slowly tried to approach the other again but when he tried to touch him, Lu Han threw his arms up defensively.

"Pl-please don't hurt me!" Se Hun's eyes grew wide at the other's words. "I-I'm so sorry, I-I promise I won't do it again..."

It was abundantly clear now that Lu Han was rather... damaged for lack of a better way of putting it; the younger boy wish he knew why though, he wanted to help him... Se Hun took a step back to give Lu Han some space; he wanted Lu Han to trust him after all.

"I promise I'm not going to hurt you," Se Hun kept his voice soft, trying to reassure Lu Han. "Now, why don't you go take a bath and then come downstairs and we can eat, alright?" He smiled at him, hoping he looked and sounded sincere because he really was. Lu Han lowered his arms after a moment but made no movement towards the bathroom. Se Hun sighed.

"I'll wait for you downstairs, alright?"  And then he turned around and walked away. Once downstairs he collapsed onto the couch and heaved a heavy sigh; this was going to take some time. It was a long time before Se Hun heard Lu Han make any sort of sound or movement. Based on the footsteps, he knew that Lu Han had gone to the bathroom, which was a relief because it meant Lu Han did still trust him, even if it was just a little bit. Se Hun got off the couch and went to reheat the food; this was going to be a long day...

 

By the time Lu Han came downstairs everything was already ready. He stood at the foot of the stairs, his brown hair still slightly damp, with Se Hun's slightly oversized clothes on; the younger boy could help but think how adorable Lu Han looked at that moment. After a moment of staring, Se Hun waved Lu Han over. He noticed Lu Han hesitate and felt a pang in his heart; looks like he may have done more harm than good before.

Se Hun was thinking about leaving the room and letting Lu Han eat alone when the older boy actually started walking towards him, taking small and timid steps. Taking this as a positive sign, he began walking towards him as well. And then they were standing right in front of each other; Se Hun sincerely wished that he could tell what Lu Han was thinking, that small smile was still upon his lovely and kissable little lips...

"I'm sorry Se Hun..." He spoke softly, making it clear that it still hurt a little to speak.  "I... I shouldn't have-"

Se Hun placed a finger over the older boy's lips, silencing him.

"Shhh," He smiled gently at him. "Don't strain your voice, it still hurts, doesn't it?"

Lu Han nodded silently.

"It's not your fault," He continued, that smile still on his face. "I shouldn't have tried to force you. I should respect you and give you space."

The older boy looked up, his eyes shining with tears that hadn't fallen yet.

"Please don't cry anymore," He kissed the outer corners of Lu Han's eyes. "It hurts me when you cry..."

The other boy gave a small nod in agreement then smiled brightly at Se Hun, taking the younger boy's breath away. And then he smiled back before leaning in, prepared to kiss Lu Han again but was interrupted by the doorbell. Se Hun froze and pushed away from Lu Han; not now… he wasn’t ready...

"Hide," He whispered urgently to Lu Han. "I'll go see who it is."

 

End of chapter 9

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ! At least the bold part! 

I-I... I have 100 subscribers! ; A ; I am so happy right now, you don't even know... Thank you to everyone of you! ; A ; I love you all and your wonderful comments! ^_^

Okay so, as much as I love just writing about Lu Han and Se Hun, I feel like I need more characters than just the two of them... So yeah, please comment with your bias from Exo, besides HunHan, and I'll try to incorporate them somehow. This is also a test to see how many of you actually read my little blurbs at the end of each chapter lol. Seriously though, please? ^_^ Another couple even... 

I love writing this for you guys ; A ; almost literally, every waking second I spend thinking about this story... although I try to write it down before I forget... but anyways, I'll try to update soon! 

Until next time! ^_^