Love

There's Just Something About You...

 

Lu Han wondered if, perhaps, it would have been better to not know at all, to not have asked...

Lu Han just laid on the couch, listening to the exchange between the other three people in the room. To be honest he felt quite envious of Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s relationship; he wanted him and Se Hun to be able to be that close. Lu Han needed time; truth was he wasn't even mad at Se Hun. He didn't blame the younger boy; all he wanted to know was why.

 "Love," He heard Se Hun mumble out loud. "Can it really survive all?"

It seemed like Se Hun had some doubts. Did he even want to work it out with Lu Han?

"Alright lovebirds," He heard Se Hun say then, Lu Han could tell he was happy for them though, despite feigning annoyance. "You're making me want to vomit, get out of here."

"Aww Hunnie," Chanyeol's voice was teasing. "Are you jealous that you and Lu Han don't have what we gave?"

And suddenly it was silent for a while, no one said anything; there was tension in the air.

"Come on Channie, stop teasing him," Baekhyun's voice was more subdued; Baekhyun knew more about what had happened, he'd tried to help Lu Han, tried to help him figure out what he wanted, but the older boy still felt confused.

"They just need time. And Se Hun, Lu Han's not actually mad at you, he told me so himself."

Lu Han smiled a little to himself, forgetting that he was supposed to be asleep, luckily no one noticed.

"Come on, Channie," Baekhyun kept talking. "Let's leave the two alone. Hey Hunnie, we're staying the night." 

And then there were footsteps and a door slamming shut somewhere.

For what felt like a long time there was no sound at all, Se Hun didn't seem to move at all. Eventually Lu Han heard shifting and walking before it was quiet again.

"Lu Han..." He heard Se Hun say and felt unsure about whether or not the younger boy was waiting for a reply. "I'm sorry... I was stupid and naive for making that deal with Kris, I didn't even think of the consequences, I didn't expect to fall in love with you, and now you mean more to me than I can even describe... What we had- no, still have- is something special and I never want it to end..."

There was a long pause and Lu Han was sure for a moment that he had left.

"I wish I had the courage to say this to you when you're actually awake..."

There was more shuffling and Lu Han opened his eyes to see Se Hun walking away from him. Without a second thought, he got up, ran over to him, and wrapped his arms around him tightly. He felt Se Hun tense before relaxing into his arms.

"Lu Han," Se Hun whispered softly, breaking the building silence. "I..."

"I heard everything," He told him.

"...Ah," Se Hun sounded defeated, as if expecting Lu Han to turn around and leave now. "So, you..."

"It's as Baekhyun said, I was never mad at you," Lu Han buried his face into Se Hun's back, enjoying being close to him again, taking in his scent. "I was caught up in the moment, and acted out of instinct... I'm sorry..."

"Lu Han," The relief was clear in his voice. "I'm sorry too."

"Se Hun, I love you..." Lu Han whispered, and there was nothing but truth in his words.

Se Hun loosened Lu Han arms around him slightly before turning around to face the older boy.

"I love you too," He whispered as he kissed Lu Han, the kiss was soft but there was no questioning the feelings overflowing from this one gentle motion.

"Looks like love really can survive all," Lu Han whispered afterwards, answering Se Hun's question.

"I never had a doubt in my mind." Se Hun replied.

 

End of chapter 18

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yay they made up! ^_^ Was that too fast? OTL

Thanks again to cupcakemini5 for helping me edit! I really appreciate it! ^_^

Thank you so much to all my subscribers! ; A ; <3 you people are amazing!

Until next time! ^_^