Lost

There's Just Something About You...

 

"Se Hun," Chanyeol looked at the younger boy in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Se Hun was standing at the door of his best friend.  After he had run away from his own house and Lu Han and didn’t know where to go, he came to seek refuge here... He couldn't explain things to Lu Han, at least not yet.

"I... Can I stay the night?" He knew he would need to give Chanyeol some sort of explanation, but he silently hoped Chanyeol wouldn’t ask; he didn't want to tell people about Lu Han, the boy was just so… fragile...

Chanyeol opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Yeollie!" Se Hun could hear the owner of the voice approaching, and he cringed a little, realizing whom it was. "Who's at the- Oh, hi Se Hun, long time no see."

Se Hun smiled awkwardly in greeting at Baekhyun, Chanyeol's boyfriend, who had just slid an arm around his boyfriend’s waist.

"So... you two are still together, huh?" This, to be honest, surprised Se Hun, for he'd never liked Baekhyun much... Se Hun found him to be a little annoying and he seemed clingy.

"Of course!" Baekhyun smiled widely in response. "Yeollie and I love each other, right Yeollie?"

Chanyeol smiled at the affectionate nickname. "Of course, Baek Baek!" And then the two of them shared a kiss and Se Hun immediately decided that he would rather go home and face Lu Han, than stay there and listen and watch the two of them all night.

"...Never mind... I'll just go home..." Se Hun gave them an awkward smile before turning to leave.

"Wait Se Hun," Chanyeol called after him. "Are you sure?"

Se Hun nodded hurriedly. "Oh yes... More than sure... I'm pretty sure I'll vomit if I stay any longer."

Baekhyun just shrugged and then went back inside. "Suit yourself, you need someone, man, then you'll see."

Se Hun made a face at his words, but said nothing; they didn't know the half of it.

"I guess I'll see you later?" Chanyeol smiled awkwardly before shrugging.

"Yeah, maybe."

Chanyeol then closed the door while Se Hun walked away.

"Baek Baek, baby!" He heard Chanyeol yell as he walked away. "Are you ready for me?"

Se Hun shook his head, glad that he decided to leave.

 

He arrived home quite a while later; he had walked as slowly as possible. Se Hun had this feeling that had been nagging at him the whole time that he was walking but he tried to ignore it. The house was dark, which probably meant that Lu Han was asleep, or so he thought.

He was surprised to find the door unlocked but he figured that the older boy just didn't bother to lock the door behind him. Se Hun was about to head to his own bedroom when he remembered that Lu Han was probably sleeping there.

Sighing, he decided that he would at least try to delay the inevitable confrontation until tomorrow morning, so he laid down on the couch and fell into a dreamless and fitful sleep.

In the morning though, Se Hun realized that it was eerily quiet in the house.

"Lu Han?" He called out.

When there was no reply he hoped that that meant the older boy was simply still asleep. Unable to quell this feeling though, he ran upstairs as fast as he could.

"Lu Han!" Se Hun called out as he pushed the door open, only to find the room to be empty. His heart was pounding and he was terrified... Lu Han... Did Lu Han run away? Had Se Hun upset him so much that he left? Se Hun screamed out in frustration, angry tears flowing down his face.

What if... What if he had gone looking for him?

Lu Han... Lu Han... Please be okay...He thought desperately as he ran out of the house.

 

Se Hun ran around in a panic for almost two hours and not seeing any traces of Lu Han made it worse...

Eventually he wound up at Chanyeol's place again, desperate for help. He knocked on the door loudly, praying that Chanyeol would open the door. After a good ten minutes someone finally opened the door, and it was Baekhyun, but at this point he didn't even care.

"Is Chanyeol awake?!" He basically yelled at Baekhyun.

"No need to yell!" He had that annoyed sleepy tone of someone who had just been woken up rather rudely. "Why don't you come in, I'll go get him." Baekhyun's voice was softer now, and he walked away while rubbing his eyes.

Awkwardly Se Hun entered the apartment, and remained standing by the door, feeling restless. Eventually, the younger boy begun pacing, worried to no end about Lu Han, and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still taking their sweet time, great.

Finally Chanyeol came out of his room in clothes that he had obviously frantically thrown on to appear presentable.

“Good morn-” Se Hun didn’t even give him a chance to finish his greeting.

“Chanyeol, please, you have to help me!” He ran over and grabbed onto

Chanyeol’s arms, he didn’t even care if he appeared desperate, Lu Han was more important.

“Of course, of course,” The younger boy’s actions surprised Chanyeol; Se Hun never acted like this. “Just calm down first, okay? And please release my arms, you’re hurting me.”

Se Hun breathed in deeply and then released Chanyeol’s arms.

“Right… of course,” His voice was quieter, and he took a step back from his best friend, slightly ashamed of his actions.

“Now,” Chanyeol continued as he made his way to the kitchen and started on a pot of coffee. “Please, calmly, explain to me what happened and what you would like me to do.”

 

End of chapter 13

----------------------------------------------------

BaekYeol! owo Yes, I do also ship them... I really do imagine that their relationship would be like this... as weird and crazy as that sounds. Anyways, our dear HunHan have been seperated! ; A ; Don't worry, it won't be too much longer, hopefully... 

So yeah, I'll try to update again tomorrow. No guarantees though. 

Thank you to all my lovely subscribers! You people make me so happy ; A ; <3