Emotions

There's Just Something About You...

 

Se Hun watched Lu Han run out of his house like his life had depended on it, frozen. A number of emotions then ran through him all at once, from confusion, to surprise, to regret, to fear, but most of all he felt hurt, like his heart had just been torn out and stomped on. He couldn't understand why though, he didn't really understand anything at this point. He also wish he knew why Lu Han’s entire personality had changed so abruptly. Suddenly feeling extremely exhausted, Se Hun went back to his room and collapsed on to his bed. His mind was a web of confusing thoughts at that moment and he couldn't even sort through them, he just knew that they were all about Lu Han. At some point he decided that, no matter what, he would find Lu Han and talk to him, get answers from him... It didn't take a genius to figure out that Lu Han was hiding something, a deep dark secret of sorts... Feeling more at ease after coming to this decision, he fell asleep then, Lu Han and his doll-like face the last thing to cross his mind.

 

Se Hun spent the next month wandering everywhere he could, whenever he could, in hopes of seeing Lu Han again, but based on the fact that Lu Han had left him no clues whatsoever, it was rather difficult. Several times he had gone back to where he had first seen him and followed him, hoping he could figure out which way Lu Han had come from, but he could never figure out past the place he had first seen him. Feeling rather defeated, he would then head home and try to formulate a better plan; it was quite taxing on him, but he wanted to see Lu Han again, and he wanted answers.

And when they finally meet again, Lu Han appeared, holding Se Hun's clothes in his arms, at Se Hun’s front door. Se Hun can't help but feel relieved, he had truly been worried about the other boy, but then he feels this rather unexplainable anger bubbling up inside of him. Lu Han was smiling at him and he had just opened his mouth to say something when Se Hun abruptly cut him off.

"What are you doing here?" Se Hun tried to keep his voice under control, but the anger seeped out anyways. "Why did you come back? Do you know what I went through when you just turned around and left like that? Did you think about me at all?"

Se Hun reached forward and grabbed a fistful of Lu Han shirt, pulling him right up to him, ignoring the pain and shock that crossed the older boy’s face.

"You're just a heartless bastard, you know that?"

And then he tossed Lu Han aside before stepping past him, opening his front door and locking Lu Han outside. Se Hun leaned against the door, as if unable to keep himself upright. He couldn't believe that after he had helped him and the older boy had responded by freaking out on him and then telling him to forget him and then just disappearing that he had the nerve to show up and pretend like nothing had happened? Who did he think he was? Confused, Se Hun buried his face into his hands.

There were several moments of silence, in which Se Hun had thought Lu Han had most likely left by then, when he heard a sudden knock on his door.

"Se Hun?" Lu Han's soft voice came. "Can you please let me explain?"

Se Hun made a noise that sounded like a snort and a scoff together.

"Are you kidding me?" He yelled with his back to the door, his voice wavering, he wasn’t really mad, he was just… what was he? "Just get out of here! I hope I never see you again!" As soon as he said that, he regretted it but he thought it was too late to take it back now...

"I'm sorry," He heard Lu Han say between what sounded like choked sobs. "I'll never bother you again..."

Wait, sobs? Why was he crying? Se Hun was about to open the door and talk to him when he heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps going further and further away. Sighing, he opened the door anyways to see his clothes neatly folded in front of his door. Bending down, he picked them up and brought them inside; he felt like crying and throwing something all at the same time. It was too late now, he had told him he never wanted to see him again, and now he was truly afraid that he really would never see him again...

 

End of chapter 3

--------------------------------------------------------

So uh... I promise it'll get better ; A ; They'll get to be together! I swear! um, next chapter will probably be more depressing... just a warning... I'll try to post it before the end of the day, hopefully. Please feel free to comment, your wonderful comments make me so happy <3 I love reading them! Thank you to the people who have commented and always comment, it really means a lot. Hope you enjoyed the chapter... ^_^;